400 Alabama

300 Cincinnati, Tulsa, Boise St.

Posted : November 27, 2009 1:42 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

5DimeSports

3.5 Dime Play Take Nevada +6

Nevada's offense is not the reason they are an underdog here tonight, it's their spotty defense. Nevada has the perimeter shooters and the inside presence to win ball games. The only reason this is not a 4 to 4.5 dime play is because of their defense. If they can contain VCU tonight they win outright by ten points, but if they can't they lose by ten points or less. Considering they bounced back nicely after their loss to UNLV I believe coach Carter is making Nevada work hard to correct their defensive woes. VCU on the other had is just the opposite, better on defense than offense. The Rams lost their best player this past season in Eric Maynor and are still looking for his replacement. The main reason I like Nevada is their ability to shoot the 3 and they do it well. In their first three games they are 50%, 50% and 40% from the perimeter. Roll with the underdog tonight with a normal to above normal play.

Trends I Like

Wolf Pack are 6-0-1 ATS in their last 7 games after allowing more than 90 points in their previous game.
Wolf Pack are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games as a road underdog of 0.5-6.5.
Wolf Pack are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-6.5.
Wolf Pack are 9-4 ATS in their last 13 games after scoring more than 90 points in their previous game.

Posted : November 27, 2009 2:23 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Executive

400 Fl St
250 Duke
250 Drexel

Posted : November 27, 2009 3:46 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

igz1 sports

3* U Portland +7.5

Posted : November 27, 2009 3:46 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Savannah Sports

4* Nevada +14
3* West Virginia Over 48

Eric Degarde

3* Dallas -3.5
3* Houston -1
3* Sacracmento -4

Posted : November 27, 2009 3:48 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Sports Bank

400 Tulsa

Posted : November 27, 2009 3:48 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Special K

20* Boise St.

Special K Bomb Miss St.

Posted : November 27, 2009 5:05 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

5DimeSports

4.5 Dime Play Take West Virginia Pk

The Panthers come into this game winning the last two meetings in a nock out drag out fashion, one of which knocked West Virginia out of a BCS title game in 2007. So to say the least West Virginia is looking to return the favor this year and they have the talent to do so. West Virginia has yet to really win a game this year vs a big name team and what a better time to make that happen. Pittsburgh has to have Cincinnati in the back of their minds for next weeks game and that will hurt them, especially if Cincinnati wins their noon game. If Pitt goes into this game knowing that they will be facing an unbeaten Cincinnati team with the chance to take that away from them, you can bet they will be thinking ahead. West Virginia has nothing to lose and everything to gain. Another thing I like is the fact that Pitt has not won three straight in this matchup in 27 years and this would make three. That trend may mean nothing to some, but to me it means neither team wants to lose this one and considering it's in West Virginia with the revenge factor in play big time, we will roll with WV at home.

Trends I Like

Mountaineers are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games after allowing more than 200 yards rushing in their previous game.
Mountaineers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-3.0.
Panthers are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 games as a favorite of 0.5-3.0.
Panthers are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games on turf.
Panthers are 3-8 ats before their final home game.

Posted : November 27, 2009 5:13 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Dwayne Bryant

San Antonio Spurs at Houston Rockets
Pick: Houston Rockets +1

Houston has alternated wins and losses this entire month, so you know what's next after losing to Dallas. Seriously though, it's not that pattern that has me on Houston, although I do find it interesting. The Rockets came off a 3-day layoff and got pounded by 31 points at home at the hands of state-rival Dallas. But Houston hasn't performed well with long rest this season, so it wasn't a complete surprise to me. The Mavs shot a ridiculous 65.5% from the floor in that game, so the blowout was inevitable. Houston has two other double-digit ATS losses this season. They won and covered both games that followed, including an upset win over the Lakers in LA. The Spurs have played well in recent games, but those were home games. San Antonio is 0-4 on the road this season, shooting just 41.8% in those contests. The Rockets are 12-2 ATS in their last 14 games following a SU loss of more than 10 points. I have to back the Rockets at home off an embarrassing home loss, and playing against an 0-4 road team. This is Houston's chance to erase the memory of an embarrassing home loss to one state rival by beating another. I expect them to respond. Take Houston.

Posted : November 27, 2009 5:37 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Payne Sports

10 Units West Virginia

What can you say about this line? It is fishy and unexplainable, but I told a buddy that WV would win one of their two big games and losing to Cincy off bad officiating sets up them to beat the STACHE. He is one of the most inconsistent coaches in all of football, but WV coach is right there with him as WV has the most talented team in the Big East imo with a dynamic running back in Devine who is probably one of the most electric in the country. They have senior laden qb, who if you take away the Auburn game with interceptions has managed the team all season and done an exceptional job with speedy up back type receiver in Jock Sanders. WV has a 1-2 punch at running back with their bruiser back in Clarke and the speedster in Devine. They have had two weeks to prepare and with the world backing a Pitt team and the line staying the same or going reverse, I will take a team that is 6-0 at home and would look to extract some revenge on a Panther team. Dont think this junior and senior class don't remember being a 40 + point favorite and one game away from a N.C. game and losing outright, then last year getting beat. The backyard brawl will be heated as WV pulls a minor upset in my eyes.

9 Units Nevada +13.5

Posted : November 27, 2009 5:40 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

NHL PRO PICKS

Calgary +125
NY Rangers -103
Toronto +106
St. Louis +123
Dallas -104

Posted : November 27, 2009 5:42 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Unlocked Sports

3* Toronto/Boston Over 204

Posted : November 27, 2009 5:52 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I gotta run some errands for work guys. I think most everything is posted for today but if you see something don't be afraid to post it.

Posted : November 27, 2009 5:53 pm
Page 4 / 5
Share: