Posted : September 11, 2009 2:10 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

SAM CLAYTON
FOR THE LARGEST SELECTION OF FREE SERVICE PLAYS VISIT THESPREAD.COM
20 DIME - CHW/LAA UNDER 9
As a lifelong White Sox fan, I am very familiar with the west coast blunders that Chicago often finds themselves in on their California coast road trips. The offense gets stuck somewhere between the jet lag and the self-inflicted "we can't win out west" mentality and it's a pain in the ass to observe. And with the way these two teams have been sailing under the posted total this month, this play is a no-brainer for me.
Since September 1, the White Sox have cashed the under in 7 of 9 games and get this -- the Angels (sans one push) are a perfect 8 for 8 when it comes to sailing under the total. That's highly unusual for the Halos given their offensive prowess, but I'm going to beat the dead horse today and call for a low scoring affair in the series opener. I think we're in for a pitching duel to say the least and I'm riding the hot arm of Gavin Floyd (11-9, 3.84) to keep the Angels bats at bay. In Floyd's last ten starts, the under has cashed eight times and he's allowed more than three runs only twice. Parlay that with the fact that Joe Saunders, the bulldog that he is, has had moderate success against Chicago throughout his career. He's 2-2 with a 3.98 ERA in five career starts and I love his chances tonight in the opener against a Chicago team that is notorious for struggling at the plate on road trips.
Play the UNDER.

Posted : September 11, 2009 2:20 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Kiki Sports

2* Colorado/Toledo Under

Posted : September 11, 2009 3:05 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Indian Cowboy

7 Unit Play. WNBA GOY. Take Over 168.5 between the Connecticut Sun @ Atlanta Dream

Well, what better day to step out than today? We have made great profit of late (15-8 run including a 5* GOM Winner yesterday) that we can build off of. The playoffs are approaching and the incentive to produce has never been as high as this week for certain teams in the league. We rode that philosophy with our 5* GOM winner yesterday on Chicago over the Fever at home. With that win, the Chicago stay on pace for a potential playoff spot. In that same manner, we look for the Connecticut Sun to do their part to hang out to their dreams of going dancing as well. The Mystics, Sun and Sky are all battling for the fourth playoff spot in the East. The Sky won a much needed game over the league leading Fever at home so they can obtain their 16th win of the season. Washington and Connecticut are at 15 wins. Thus, Connecticut desperately needs a win today. Bear in mind that Washington has two games remaining and will play on the last day of the regular season so they have a slight edge in controlling their own destiny one more time. That makes this game even more paramount for Connecticut. The Sun have been dismal of late down the stretch. Yet, they can still make it to the playoffs if the upset Atlanta on the road. The Dream however come off a loss themselves and technically, have not clinched a playoff spot. The Dream have 17 wins. Rather than the side, I like the over here for the underlying reasons mentioned above. Atlanta is great off a loss. This team is 8-2 to the over and has not played back to back Unders in their last 10 games. They come off getting handily defeated at Phoenix and will look to rebound back at home. The Dream's avenue of bouncing-back is putting up a ton of points at home as evidenced by putting up 103 points at home after a loss to the Sparks at home. Connecticut comes off a big overtime win over New York. This team had a tough road trip prior to that but did score a wealth of points going over in three of those four road games. One of those games was in Phoenix. Phoenix ended up winning that game 84-95 (179) but that game is a perfect prototype to this game. The Dream and Mercury play similar style of play and I expect a 170+ scoring total. Bear in mind that Atlanta comes off a loss and with an increased scoring output for them as well as the fact Connecticut will look to stay competitive tonight as it is a must win for them, I suspect this game will go over the posted total. The Sun also have revenge from the most recent loss to Atlanta. The Sun are also 8-1-1 to the Over in their last ten games quietly as well. On top of all that, I want to point you to the total that has been set for this game - 168.5. Considering the first game the total was set at 155, the next game the total was set at 155.5 and the most recent game, the total was set at 156.5, it is a stark jump for this total to be set at 168.5. What makes it more surprising is the fact that the three previous games went under the posted total - and yet, this total is still set 12 points more than the highest total prior to this game. I believe this is another sign that Vegas is expecting a very competitive, and high scoring contest this evening. The Over is 10-1 for the Sun following a straight up loss, the Over is 12-2 for the Dream on 3 days rest and the Over is 6-1 for the Dream following a straight up loss as well. Here's to going on a 16-8 run and add to the winning week as we gear up for a big playoff stretch run.

Posted : September 11, 2009 3:12 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Wunderdog

Game: Toronto at Detroit
Pick: 3 units Toronto +140 (risk 3 to win 4.2)

Posted : September 11, 2009 3:34 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Apache

11 Colorado

23 Colorado Over

Posted : September 11, 2009 3:35 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Eric Degarde

3* LA Angels -140

Posted : September 11, 2009 4:03 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Bob Balfe
Giants -120 over Dodgers
Cain/Kuroda

Posted : September 11, 2009 4:04 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

JR Sports

Colorado / Toledo
4 units Over 54.5

Posted : September 11, 2009 4:06 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

ATS Lock Club

3 Units Toledo +3.5

Posted : September 11, 2009 4:06 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

MustWinSports

5 DIME Colorado/Toledo Over

Posted : September 11, 2009 4:07 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Northcoast

Marquee

Col/Toledo OVER 54

Posted : September 11, 2009 4:18 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

DESTROY THE BOOK SPORTS

10* Oak/Minn Over 9.5
10* LA Dodgers +112
7* Mil/Ari Over 9.5
7* Atlanta +116
5* Mets +245

Posted : September 11, 2009 4:19 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Anthony Redd

10 Dime Colorado

Seabass

20* Florida -1.5
20* Arizona
20* San Fran

Posted : September 11, 2009 5:10 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

C-Stars Sports

1000 Units Top Play Colorado -3.5 over Toledo
1000 Units Top Play MLB Houston over Pittsburgh
1000 Units Top Play Kansas City/Cleveland over the total
50 Units Colorado/Toledo over 55 points.

Posted : September 11, 2009 5:34 pm
Page 3 / 4
Share: