2* HOUSTON

Posted : November 22, 2009 11:18 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

SIXTH SENSE

Opinion

HOUSTON -5 Tennessee 48.5

Houston comes off their bye week, while Tennessee comes in winners of three straight, including three straight covers. They defeated Buffalo 41-17 last week by out scoring Buffalo 24-0 in the fourth quarter. Overall, they out rushed Buffalo 4.8ypr to 4.5ypr (168-89), out passed them 8.4yps to 5.4yps and out gained them overall 6.3yppl to 5.1yppl. Tennessee averages 5.3ypr against 4.2ypr and 5.5yppl against 5.2yppl overall. They allow 5.8yppl against 5.6yppl. Houston struggles to rush the ball, averaging just 3.3ypr against 4.3ypr but 7.5yps against 6.1yps and 5.7yppl against 5.3yppl overall. They allow 4.6ypr against 4.4ypr, 6.3yps against 5.9yps and 5.7yppl against 5.2yppl. Tennessee qualifies in a letdown situation, which is 81-39-7 and plays against them here. Tennessee qualifies in fundamental rushing situations, which are 552-417-30 and 120-49-8. Numbers favor Houston by four points and predict about 51 points. Tennessee has won five of seven games played here with the two losses by one and ten points. I’ll respect the situation going against Tennessee enough to keep me off of them for a best bet but I will lean their way. Solid running game along with a defense finally getting healthy and getting points to boot. HOUSTON 27 TENNESSEE 24

Posted : November 22, 2009 11:19 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

RAS

NC Central +18

Montana +14.5

Wisc -3

UC Santa Barb -6.5

Posted : November 23, 2009 11:41 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Charlie

500* Titans @ Texans Over 48
500* Titans+4'
500* Sacramento @ Memphis Over 208'
30* UCLA -14'
20* Cincinnati +4
20* Iowa +15'
10* Portland -8'
Spurs -9 Free Play

Posted : November 23, 2009 11:43 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

BRANDON LANG

10 DIME - TENNESSEE TITANS - Going to ride the hot hand of Vince Young and the Titans.

After their 59-0 loss at New England, they went into their bye week and guess what? They got healthy in their secondary.

They signed Rod Hood, who was let go by the Eagles, while Cortland Finnegan, and Vincent Fuller both returned.

You think it's an accident they have won 3 in a row grabbing 7 INT's right along with it?

Folks, they got healthy defensivley.

Now let's analyze their first meeting in Tennessee starting with the statistics.

In their 34-31 win in week two, first downs were even at 19 with the Texans putting up 420 yards to the Titans 449.

The difference in the game was 2 huge turnovers by the Titans, one fumble and one INT and the BIG PLAY.

Leading 21-7 in the 2nd quarter, a coverage breakdown allowed Andre Johnson to get behind the secondary for a 72 yard touchdown pass.

Next possession Collins is picked at his own 42 setting up the Texans with a short field and just like that 21-21.

From that point forward with momentum lost, it was game on.

The game was competitive in week two and I really feel it will be competitive here in week 11.

I like what I have seen from this Titans team the last 3 weeks and I don't see nothing from them that leads me to believe they are going to get blown out.

They are the healthiest they have been since the beginning of the year and catching more than a field goal is value I can't pass up.

I'm not a fan of Gary Kubiak. Never have been, but I am a fan of Jeff Fisher, who is still a great underdog coach.

Titans are 9-1 their last 10 ATS when getting catching a nice number between 3 1/2 to 10.

I also like what I have seen from Vince Young, who is 4-0 SU and ATS versus the Texans in his career.

Another great homecoming tonight for Young, who was born and raised in Houston and I will ride that streak and the 3 game win streak SU and ATS of this Titans team as well.

FREE SELECTION - MILWAUKEE BUCKS

Posted : November 23, 2009 12:18 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

ANTHONY REDD

25-Dime Texans

Posted : November 23, 2009 1:50 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Stephen Nover

15 DIME TITANS
10 DIME UNDER BUCKS/SPURS

15 Dime Titans - The national spotlight comes to Houston as the Texans are in the rare position of hosting a Monday night game. The Texans aren't used to being in the limelight with the pressure all on them. They have not responded well during the few occasions this has occurred during their eight-year history.

This very well may be Houston's finest team. But the Texans are catching Tennessee at the wrong time. The Titans are playing their best ball with three straight victories.

There are many reasons for this with the main ones being Chris Johnson has emerged as the best running back in football, a mature and more accurate Vince Young has provided a spark and the secondary has gotten healthier.

Johnson is averaging 165 yards a game and has scored six touchdowns during the past three games. The Texans couldn't stop Johnson in Week 2 when he ran for 197 yards and scored three touchdowns. Johnson actually has gotten better since then.

Young has always been a threat to run and now he's throwing better than he ever has. He'll be very motivated to perform well in his hometown and in the state of Texas where he starred for the University of Texas.

Matt Schaub burned the Titans for 357 yards and four touchdowns when Houston won 34-31 in Week 2. That was a tough loss for the Titans and accelerated their downward spiral. There also was a sideline fight with a number of players involved in the fray.

The Titans haven't forgot. They want this game. Titans veteran linebacker Keith Bulluck remembers how cocky the Texans left the field following that narrow victory.

"We are talking about a team that has never even sniffed the playoffs before, so I guess when they beat us or other teams in the (division) it's like a playoff game," he was quoted as saying. "It was only the second game of the season, but I thought it was for the AFC Championship.

"With that said they have a huge stage on Monday night. We both do. We are a 3-6 team with nothing to lose, and I know they have playoff aspirations. So we are really looking to coming down to Houston and destroying all playoff hopes and aspirations they have."

10 Dime Under Bucks/Spurs - Milwaukee usually gives San Antonio a tough time. The Bucks have covered eight of the past nine times versus the Spurs. They beat San Antonio in both meetings last year.

Now the Bucks are off to their fastest start since 2001-02. Expect a correction. Milwaukee is not nearly as good as it's 8-3 record shows. But since the Spurs traditionally struggle against Milwaukee and won't have injured Manu Ginobili, the best way to play this matchup is under the total.

The Spurs rank 14th in defense giving up 97.5 points. That's high for them. They usually are among the leaders in defense. Their defense is starting to reach their normal top-five status. In their last two games - both at home - the Spurs held Washington to 84 points and Utah to 90. The Wizards had all three of their stars, Gilbert Arenas, Antawn Jamison and Caron Butler, playing.

Andrew Bogut is out for Milwaukee. He was Milwaukee's only inside scoring threat. Sharpshooter Michael Redd isn't expected back yet either. That leaves a starting lineup of Charlie Bell, Brandon Jennings, Ersan Ilyasova, Carlos Delfino and Dan Gadzuric at center replacing Bogut. Do you think that lineup is capable of a good-scoring game on the road against the Spurs? I sure don't.

The Bucks have greatly improved their defense and intensity under Scott Skiles. The Bucks rank sixth defensively allowing 94.5 points per game. Only three times in their 11 games have the Bucks yielded triple-digits.

If you discount the Bucks' overtime loss to Dallas and matchup against Golden State, they are allowing an average of 87.5 points in their last eight games.

Posted : November 23, 2009 1:50 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

BLACK WIDOW

6* Widow Wiseguy 2009 AFC South GAME OF THE YEAR on Tennessee Titans +5

Tennessee is 3-0 under Vince Young, and clearly playing their best football of the season. Not only have they won 3 in a row, but they have really dominated in the process by beating the Jaguars by 17, the 49ers by 7 and the Bills by 24. No team can tame their running game right now, as the Titans have rushed for 193, 305, 152 and 168 yards in their last 4 games. So Tennessee is averaging 205 rushing yards/game over their last 4 contests. Vince Young is making plays, and not making mistakes. He has thrown just 1 interception during this 3-game winning streak, which is the only turnover they have committed. Meanwhile, the Titans' defense is getting healthy and have forced their last 3 opponents into 8 turnovers combined. This is a revenge game for the Titans, who watch Houston come into their building and escape with a 34-31 victory. The Titans rushed for 240 yards in the loss, and we fully expect them to top the 200-yard mark on the ground again this time around which will lead to an upset road victory as they return the favor. Matt Shaub threw for 357 yards in the first meeting for Houston, but he had the luxury of tight end Owen Daniels who caught 6 balls for 72 yards and a touchdown in that game. Now, Daniels is on the I-R, taking away one of his favorite targets. The Titans are now healthy in the secondary, and they weren't in the first meeting which is why Shaub went off on them. The Underdog is 9-3 ATS in their last 12 meetings. The Titans are 9-1 ATS in their last 10 games as an underdog of 3.5-10.0. Tennessee is at their best in the role of the underdog, cashing 90% of the time in their last 10 games where they were a dog of 3.5 to 10 points. Take the Titans and the points

Posted : November 23, 2009 1:51 pm
(@hermans1)
Eminent Member

ATS LOCK CLUB
3 Units on OVER 48 Tennessee/Houston, 8:35pmET

Posted : November 23, 2009 2:33 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Lenny Del Genio

TENNESSEE TITANS +4

The Titans are 3-0 SU/ATS since switching back to Vince Young at QB, so no sense going against them now knowing that they have revenge from a 34-31 loss to the Texans in Week 2. Remember that Tennessee led Houston by two touchdowns in the first half of that game and RB Chris Johnson ran wild for 197 yards on just 16 carries. This is an uncomfortable spot for the Texans, who are 15 days removed from a crushing loss to the Colts and have Indianapolis here at home next week. The Titans are 6-0 ATS after BB games where they won the turnover margin and 11-3 ATS off a SU win. They are also 12-3 ATS on the road off a SU win. Over the last five seasons, road underdogs seeking revenge for a SU loss as a favorite are 50-21 ATS for 70% winners. If our team has a losing record and the game is in the second half of the season, that winning percentage jumps to 80% for a 24-6 record. Take Tennessee.

Posted : November 23, 2009 4:06 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

GAMBLERS DATA

3* Indiana State

3* Louisville

Posted : November 23, 2009 4:07 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Red Dog Sports

Fairleigh Dickinson vs. Eastern Ky
Play: 3* Eastern Ky -10

These two teams play early on Monday night and EKy won last year in New Jersey by 83-47, outrebounding them 40-29. This game will be played at Eastern Ky and they are 8-2 in their last 10 at home. FD just won at home but lost 80-64 at Wichita State and lost at Villanova by 84-61.

Eastern Ky lost to Pitt by 71-60 in their last game and is led by Justin Stommes on offense. He should lead the way on Monday night.

Look for Eastern Kentucky to win and cover on Monday night.

Posted : November 23, 2009 4:08 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Teddy Covers

Texans/Titans OVER

Posted : November 23, 2009 4:08 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Northcoast

Marquee: Texans/Titans UNDER 48'