Jefferson Sports

NY Jets -2.5 (-120)

Posted : October 12, 2009 5:02 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

John Ryan

Game: Florida Panthers @ Tampa Bay Lightning
4 units Florida Panthers +115 (Play of the Day)

Ai Simulator 7* graded play on Florida in the NHL as they play Tampa Bay set to start at 7:30 EST. Supporting this graded play is a system that has gone 79-57 making 42.6 units since 2004. Play on road dogs of +100 to +150 against the money line after allowing 3 goals or more 2 straight games facing an opponent after scoring 5 goals or more in their previous game. TB is just 15-40 against the money line (-22.4 Units) against poor power play killing teams with the opponent scoring on >17.5% of chances over the last 2 seasons. Take Florida.

Posted : October 12, 2009 5:03 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Wunderdog

Toronto Maple Leafs @ New York Rangers
5 units Toronto Maple Leafs +1.5

This looks like a poor match with the Rangers winning four in a row, and the Leafs still trying to get one in the left-column for the first time this year. But a look inside the matchup, offers a lot of value here. Toskala has never lost behind the net in eight starts against the Rangers while Lundqwist is just .500 in his eight starts vs. the Maple Leafs. The Maple Leafs also took three of four from the Rangers a year ago, so getting a goal+ on the puckline with a net-minder that has been perfect against the Rangers is definitely a good proposition. I'll back Toronto on the puckline here.

Posted : October 12, 2009 5:04 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Scott Rickenbach

6* (Regular Play) Calgary Flames Money Line (+) @ Chicago

This is a big revenge game for the Flames as the Blackhawks knocked them out of the post-season last spring. The good news for Calgary fans is that this certainly isn't the same old Flames! Calgary is absolutely rejuvenated by the change at head coach. The Flames won their first four games this season and averaged four goals per game in regulation. The key here is not only the revenge factor but the fact that the Flames are coming off of their first loss of the season. After getting embarrassed 5-2 at home by the Stars, the Flames have had two full off days to get ready for a huge response at Chicago and that's absolutely what we expect here. The Blackhawks are coming off of a 4-3 win at home against Colorado but they had to go to the shootout to get the victory. Simply put, the Hawks could never pull away. Everytime they scored the Avs answered! Potentially still "adjusting" from their overseas trip (the Hawks season began in Finland), Chicago has been unable to win two straight so far this season. It's been L-W-L-W so far for the Blackhawks. You see the pattern and the next L comes tonight! Calgary will have Kiprusoff back in night after he sat out the Dallas game and he's 4-0 this season. Chicago is expected to go with Huet between the pipes and he's 2-4 with one tie in seven career decisions versus Calgary. The Flames want their revenge and this is a different team under Coach Sutter. Grab the great value with the plus money Flames. Play Calgary on the money line as a 6* regular play selection.

Posted : October 12, 2009 5:17 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

The Millionaires Club Guaranteed Selections

90% NFL INSIDERS MONDAY NIGHT TOTALS WINNER

NY JETS and MIAMI OVER 36

Posted : October 12, 2009 5:23 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

HalfBets

8* Under +36.5

4* Miami +3.5

Posted : October 12, 2009 5:27 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

KBHoops

3* NY Rangers -160 **POD**
3* Miami Dolphins +3

Pitbull

10 units Dolphins +3

Posted : October 12, 2009 5:28 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Freddy WillsFOR THE LARGEST SELECTION OF FREE SERVICE PLAYS VISIT THESPREAD.COM
FOR THE LARGEST SELECTION OF FREE SERVICE PLAYS VISIT THESPREAD.COM
Take Jets -2.5 (4-Dime POD)(1-5 scale)
This game really reminds me of a couple of games yesterday. The Falcons went to the 49ers as the better team yet a whacky line of +1.5 and they dominated 45-10, and the other one was my POD from yesterday with the Seahawks -1.5 against the Jaguars. Jaguars went on to win 41-0. I feel like the Jets are the better team here and the Dolphins are not the same team as last year. Jets are clearly better than they were last year and it's because of their defense. Despite being without Calvin Pace their first 4 games the defense has been superb not even allowing the high scoring Saints to score an offensive TD until the 4th quarter. The Jets still lost that game and that is the reason I think the Jets win here tonight. This team will be focused especially defensively coming off the loss. Rex Ryan saw this "Wild Cat" offense twice last year once in the regular season and once in the playoffs. Dolphins rushed for just 129 yards on 43 carries in the two games combined. They also forced Pennington to throw a total of 5 interceptions and he's a QB that does not throw many INTs. Jets now have the liberty of facing an inexperienced QB in Chad Henne and I believe the Jets will force him to beat them.
Jets who lost to the Dolphins in the last game of the season last year will be well motivated to continue their dominance over the Dolphins in this rich rivalry. Jets are 20-5-2 ATS in the last 27 meetings. In their loss last year the Dolphins had 126 yards on 29 carries, look for a major improvement in that number and for this to be a low scoring game. I expect a lot of low risk plays from Sanchez early screens etc., but don't be surprised to see him take some shots down the field to the new WR Braylon Edwards.

Posted : October 12, 2009 5:32 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

RocketmanFOR THE LARGEST SELECTION OF FREE SERVICE PLAYS VISIT THESPREAD.COM
Toronto vs. Rangers
NY Rangers are 69-84 -50.8 units since 1996 in a home game where the total is 6 or more. Toronto is 3-1 SU and ATS at NY Rangers the past 3 years. Maple Leafs are 14-5 in their last 19 vs. Atlantic. Maple Leafs are 5-2 in their last 7 after scoring 2 goals or less in their previous game. Maple Leafs are 24-11-1 in their last 36 Monday games. Rangers are 2-6 in their last 8 games playing on 0 days rest. Underdog is 6-2 in the last 8 meetings. The Rangers had to play Anaheim last night so they will be playing with tired legs here tonight. Toronto is still searching for their first win of the season and I believe they get it here. We'll play Toronto for 4 units tonight!

Posted : October 12, 2009 5:32 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

North Coast

Miami +3

Posted : October 12, 2009 5:34 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Sports Unlimited

4* Dolphins

Posted : October 12, 2009 5:35 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Street Rosenthal

*300 Chicago Blackhawks Over 5.5

*200 Florida Panthers Over 5.5

Passing NFL

Posted : October 12, 2009 5:37 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Executive

200% Miami

Posted : October 12, 2009 5:44 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Brandon Lang

30 Dime Jets

In getting my 50 dime winner on the Saints over these Jets, I understand now how fortunate I was.The Jets defense played their butt off against one of the best offenses in the NFL, in their building no less and if not for MarK Sanchez and his interceptions and fumbles, I may not have gotten that 50 dime winner.However I did but I still walked away more impressed with the Jets and what they did than I was before the game started.Now they face the one team in all of the NFL they are extremely confident against and for the most part have absolutely owned, the Dolphins.You know the numbers. 9-1-1 ATS last 11 in this series. They just own them.Now also hurting Miami here tonight is the fact the Dolphins are 2-8 ATS last 10 at home under Sparano. Not exactly money making numbers.Miami doesn't have enough play makers to really challenge the Jets the way other teams can and once you stop Miami and their run game, it's Chad Henne versus the blitz of New York.Advantage Jets. The team with the better defense is New York. The better team is New York. The better coached team is New York.The right side of this game is the Jets minus the points.

FREE SELECTION - NY JETS-MIAMI UNDER

Posted : October 12, 2009 5:56 pm
Page 4 / 5
Share: