My mistake. i just caught it myself.

Sorry

No biggie at all, never hurts to ask.

Posted : September 7, 2009 11:30 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Al DeMarco

5 Dime - Colorado (Jimenez) - 1.5 over Cincinnati (Bailey)

The Reds have won seven straight and 12 of 14, but the good times come to an end today at Coors Field against a Colorado club that's bounced back from a five-game losing streak by going 5-1 on its current homestand, completing a three-game sweep of Arizona yesterday with a 13-5 rout.

The Rockies, who have won 34 of their last 48 at home, send Ubaldo Jimenez to the hill. The righthander 6-1 with a 1.84 ERA in his last seven outings, and he's won his last four starts at Coors, posting a 1.47 ERA.

Jimenez is 2-0 with a 1.80 ERA in three previous starts versus the Reds, whom Colorado has defeated in each of the last five meetings.

The Reds counter with Homer Bailey, who recently has lived up to his long unfulfilled promise by winning his last three starts, a stretch in which his earned run average was 1.69. However, for the season the righthander has allowed 116 baserunners in just 76.1 innings and carries a 5.90 ERA into this contest despite his recent successes.

Bailey has been hit hard in losing both previous career starts against the Rockies, allowing 22 hits and nine earned runs in 10 innings, and those outings came in Cincinnati - not at hitter-friendly Coors Field.

This is another must-win for Colorado, which holds a slight two-game edge over San Francisco in the N.L. Wildcard race. Considering the pitching match-up and the Rockies play at home this season, reducing this price to around -125 or -130 by laying 1 1/2 runs with Colorado is a wise investment.

Posted : September 7, 2009 11:31 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Jack Jones

20* MLB No-Brainer Toronto Blue Jays -110

Take the Blue Jays over the the Twins in Toronto Monday afternoon. The Twins have been struggling on offense, hitting just .259 as a team and scoring 3.1 runs per game over their last 7 contests. They've struggled on the road all season, posting a 29-38 record, not to mention an 0-6 record at Toronto over the last 3 seasons. Scott Richmond starts for the Blue Jays, and while he doesn't have great numbers, he has put together several quality starts this season, and his low WHIP and solid K/BB ratio make him a good starter to back in the right situations. The Twins throw Jeff Manship, a guy who has decent numbers, but who has just one start (5 innings) and a few relief appearances (12 innings total this year). Toronto's offense has struggled of late, but they do have a potent line up and should pick up the win over Minnesota this afternoon

Posted : September 7, 2009 11:32 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Savannah Sports

3* Rutgers -5
3* Florida State -6

Eric Degarde

3* Texas -132
2* Arizona -102

Posted : September 7, 2009 11:33 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Anthony Redd

15 Dime Cincinnati Bearcats

Posted : September 7, 2009 11:35 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Charlie

Cincy/Rutgers over 47, Miami Fl+6' & Miami. Fl State over 47(500* triple play).
Dodgers -110 (30*)
Cubs -150 (20*)
Texas -135 (20*)
Boston -135 (10*)
Twins +105 (10*) free play

Posted : September 7, 2009 11:37 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Insider Sports Report

4* St. Louis Cardinal (Carpenter) -1.5 runs -130 over Milwaukee Brewers (Bush)

4* San Diego Padres (Richard)/San Francisco Giants (Penny) UNDER 8.5

3* Cincinnati/Rutgers UNDER 48

Posted : September 7, 2009 11:38 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Executive

250% Florida St -6

Posted : September 7, 2009 11:38 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Tony Salinas

24* La Angels (-175) over Royals
Mostly sunny. Winds blowing from right to left field at 5-10 m.p.h. Game-time temperature: Near 75.

25* Redsox/Whitesox UNDER 8½ Runs
Partly cloudy. Winds blowing out to right field at 5-15 m.p.h. Game-time temperature: Near 75.

Posted : September 7, 2009 11:42 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

BILL MARZANO

Hurricanes at Seminoles
Pick: Hurricanes +6.5

I never like to bet against my Noles however, in this game I can't pass up the chance to take the Canes + the points...I think this game will be close and could go either way, I just think this game will be decided by a FG...I also think this game will be a defensive battle and look for both offenses to struggle...the dog is 7-0 the last seven meetings...Miami is a LOCK, take the points

Posted : September 7, 2009 11:54 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Larry Ness

Insider Red Sox

20* Arizona

Posted : September 7, 2009 12:08 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

The Duke's Sports

*Best Bet* Cincinnati Over (47') for 3.5 Units
Cincinnati/Rutgers 4:00: We like the offensive opportunities that should materialize between these teams; for example, the Bearcats have just 1 returning starter on defense and face an offense with an experienced offensive line, deep running back corps, and quality QBs in Natale (Mich State transfer) and Lovelace (runner). On the other hand, the Bearcats' spread attack should continue their success with QB Pike returning along with a deep and talented supporting cast. The normally defensively stout Scarlet Knights will have a new defensive coordinator and new specialty teams coach that may factor in yielding more points than normally, especially out of the gate in an opener. Cincy is 4-0 O/U as a road dog and 5-1 O/U in September. We'll go "over" here.

Miami Florida (+6') for 2.5 Units
Miami/Fla State 8:00: Things look bleak for the once dominant "U" with QB transfers and injuries. But hold everything! The 'Canes still had a solid recruiting class and return a solid nucleus from last year's bowl team. QB Jacory Harris has a good surrounding cast and won't have to carry the offense himself. He has a deep receiving corps and potent backfield. On the other hand, the 'Noles lost their top three tacklers and inexperience in key positions. Offensively, the 'Noles were sluggish in their recent scrimmage with penalties being the major problem. The 'Noles squeaked by in this matchup last year but they're only 1-4 ATS at homevs an opponent with revenge. And with the dog at 7-0 ATS in this series, we'll grab the 'Canes.

Posted : September 7, 2009 12:24 pm
Page 2 / 4
Share: