(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Christian Alexander
FOR THE LARGEST SELECTION OF FREE SERVlCE PLAYS VlSlT THESPREAD.COM
Rutgers vs UCF
Pick: Rutgers -3
In the bowl battle between the knights, I'll take the Jersey boys who rallied from a crushing loss to start the season to post eight wins. UCF leans heavily on RB Brynn Harvey but it will be tough to dent a Rutgers defense that’s No. 20 nationally against the run. Meanwhile, the Rutgers offense should be able to punch out enough points to cover this number - but it won't be easy.

Posted : December 19, 2009 10:57 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Triple Threat Sports
2* Indiana State (-) over Toledo
Toledo' three wins have come against IU-Fort Wayne, Maryland-Baltimore County and D2 Rochester. Do not see any hyphens in Indiana State, and the Sycamores have by far the best defense Toledo has faced this season, and that is saying something since the Rockets are only scoring 61.7 ppg on the year. ISU has road wins (by more than this number) against teams ranked #202 and #146 in our ratings, and now takes on #301 in Toledo, so they should be up to the task. ISU has a big free throw edge (77% to 64%) and is 3-0 ATS as away chalk of this range, so lay the points here.

Posted : December 19, 2009 10:59 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

The Booooj

20 units on New Orleans (-7.5) over Dallas

10 Units on Fresno State (-10.5) over Wyoming

50 units on Rutgers (-2.5) over Central Florida

10 units on Houson (-4) over Oklahoma City

10 units on Xavier (+6) over Butler

30 units on Duke (-8) over Gonzaga

Posted : December 19, 2009 11:01 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

NHL PRO PICKS

Detroit +120
Phoenix +105
Montreal +114
Buffalo +106
Minnesota +101

Posted : December 19, 2009 11:04 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Scott Spreitzer

3* North Carolina +7

Posted : December 19, 2009 11:12 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

ATS Lock Club

7* Units S Hall
6* Units St Louis
5* Units Wichita St
4* Units Utah

Posted : December 19, 2009 11:13 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Savannah Sports

3* New Orleans Under 53.5

3* Wyoming +10.5

2* Rutgers -140 (ML)

Eric Degarde

1* Texas -6.5

Posted : December 19, 2009 11:34 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

BEN BURNS

I'm laying the points with TEXAS. We don't find the Tar Heels as this big an underdog very often - particularly on a "neutral court" vs. a non-conference opponent. That will have many quick to "grab the points" here. However, Texas is no ordinary non-conf. opponent (Longhorns are 9-0 and among the best teams in the country) and this isn't exactly a "neutral" court. Indeed, its being played at Cowboys Stadium. Naturally, the Longhorns will have the fully support of the crowd. Those backing UNC will point to the fact that the Longhorns have prepared for this game by playing a few cupcakes. That's only partly true though. Yes, the Longhorns' last few opponents have been very weak. However, prior to that, they'd faced the likes of Iowa, Pittsburgh, USC and Rice. While none of those teams are as talented as UNC, they're still not 'cupcakes.' NONE of them have been able to compete with what Texas brings to the table. Indeed, the Longhorns have won every single game by double-digits. Overall, they're outscoring opponents by a whopping 85.4 to 53.8 margin. Texas is shooting 51.9%. Opponents are shooting 31.6%. While the Longhorns may have tuned up for this game with a few weaklings, at least they've been playing. UNC has only played one game since losing at Kentucky on December 5th. That was against Presbyterian - hardly an opponent at all. The Tar Heels are 1-2 SU/ATS the last three times that they were listed as a "neutral court" underdog in the +6.5 to +9 range. On the other hand, during the same stretch, the Longhorns are 9-4-1 ATS (13-1 SU) when listed as a "neutral court" favorite in the +6.5 to +9 range. The bottom line is that I feel the Longhorns are currently the deeper and stronger team. While the Heels have shown some weaknesses, the Longhorns have dominated all comers. This is their chance to really gain some respect and playing in their home state, on National TV, I look for them to make the most of it. *8 Texas

Posted : December 19, 2009 11:35 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Pete Angelo

400♦ FRESNO STATE BULLDOGS - Quick note, many of you might have been excited to play the Saints-Cowboys game with me, especially after I nailed the Colts for so much on Thursday. But the fact is I wouldn't touch this game with your bankroll, let alone mine. The line has gone anywhere from 7 points to 9 at some places, and it would be ludicrous for me to give you this game when I don't plan on betting it myself. Thus, we play the Dawgs.

And this is a hungry, rabid group of canine that has one person on its mind: former Fresno State defensive coordinator Dan Brown, who passed away nine months ago. So just like the Cincinnati Bengals will take the field with heavy hearts tomorrow, with the former Chris Henry on the brain, the Bulldogs will be playing the New Mexico Bowl with the coaching veteran on their minds. Last year at this same game Brown needed an IV treatment so he had enough strength to manuever his way to the University Stadium press box, so he could call defensive plays. Fresno lost the game. In March, Brown lost his two-year battle with brain cancer. And today there are a pack of Dawgs who want to win this game badly.It shouldn't be an issue against an underachieving Wyoming team that in my opinion - six wins or not - does not deserve to be in a bowl game. The Cowboys haven't beaten a winning team the entire season, and ended the campaign on a 2-4 slide. The only reason it is in the postseason is because it snuck past three-win Colorado State, 17-16, in the season finale. A Colorado State team that ranked 94th in scoring defense, but that held the Pokes to a mere 17 points.

Wyoming's offense is as bad as it comes - despite the option attack - ranking no higher than 86th (rushing) in offensive categories. That would include passing (103rd), scoring (111th) and overall (112th). Now it's supposed to challenge the 19th-best offense in the country? The 14th-best scoring offense? The seventh-best rushing game?

We have the better stats, we have the better team and we have the motivation.

This is going to be over by halftime

Posted : December 19, 2009 11:45 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Jay McNeil

20 Dime - SAINTS

New Orleans is 10-2 ATS in its last 12 games when favored by 3 1/2 to 10 points, including 5-0 at home, while Dallas is 2-6 ATS against opponents with winning records. I think the Saints are due for a big game on the national stage after close calls the last couple of weeks, and the Cowboys are 21st against the pass (229.1 ypg), could be without top pass rusher DeMarcus Ware and have lost six straight ATS on the road in December. NOTE: Buy the half-point if your line is 7 1/2 on this game.

10 Dime - Jazz

Utah is not a good road team, but I expect coach Jerry Sloan to shame his squad into a strong showing tonight after the Jazz were embarassed in Atlanta on Friday night, with Sloan yanking all of his starters in the third quarter following a 23-6 Hawks run to open the second half. The underdog is 7-3 ATS in the last 10 meetings between these teams, and the Jazz are 6-0 ATS in their last six games following a SU loss, 4-0 ATS after an ATS loss and 5-1 ATS following a SU loss of more than 10 points.

Posted : December 19, 2009 11:45 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

ATS Lock Club

2* Unit Parlay S Hall And St Louis

Posted : December 19, 2009 11:47 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

The Duke's Sports
New Orleans (-7) for 1.5 Units
It's well documented that the Cowboys have been horrible during the month of December as a matter of fact, after last week's loss to SD, Dallas is 5-15-2 ATS in that role. What is more disturbing is that the Cowboys have gone a dismal 0-6 ATS to New Orleans, all in the month of December. Saints HC Peyton, who was overlooked by Jerry Jones to coach the Cowboys, still has some animosity towards the Cowboys' organization and will have NO primed to do damage. The Saints play the favorite role in this price range well at 10-2 ATS. The Saints offensive firepower should wear down the Cwboys, especially with Demarcus Ware, their best pass rusher, battling a sprained neck. With the Saints' getting healthier as a team at this stage, we still find value in this line despite the urgency of Dallas' needs.

Posted : December 19, 2009 11:50 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Right Angle Sports

1* Missouri St
1* Idaho St
1* Virginia Com

Posted : December 19, 2009 11:58 am
Page 3 / 6
Share: