Posted : January 2, 2010 9:59 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

MR EAST

NBA SATURDAY PLAY OF THE DAY

MINNESOTA @ INDIANA PACERS
3 UNITS: OVER 207.5

This is yet another in a series of games that are part of a huge system I have discovered. This system has beaten the spread continuously and is based on just a single condition, and has now over 2,000 games in the data set. This is one of very few plays I make blindly on systems, but with over 2,000 games in the data and just one condition, it is a blind play. This is a play on the OVER in this game, as it clearly continues to thrive.

Posted : January 2, 2010 10:01 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

John Fina

Texas Tech

Posted : January 2, 2010 10:01 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Dwayne Bryant

East Carolina

Posted : January 2, 2010 10:54 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

THE BOOOOJ

10 units on South Florida (-7) over Northern Illinois
25 units on South Carolina (-3.5) over Connecticut
10 units on Mississippi (-3) over Oklahoma State
20 units on Arkansas (-7.5) over East Carolina
10 units on Michigan State (+7.5) over Texas Tech

(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

KELSO

200 Units Arkansas Razorbacks

(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Rainman

5* South Carolina -3' over UConn
3* South Florida -7 over Northern Illinois
3* Arkansas -7' over East Carolina
1* Oklahoma St. +3 over Ole Miss

Posted : January 2, 2010 10:55 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

GREAT LAKES Sports

College Football

4* Texas Tech
3* Arkansas

College Hoops

4* Kentucky
3* Marquette
3* Kansas

NBA

4* Mil.
3* New Jersey
3* Wash

Posted : January 2, 2010 10:55 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

ATS LOCK

7 Units Texas Tech -7
6 Units South Carolina-3.5
5 Units Ole Miss -3
2 Unit Round Robin Parlay

Posted : January 2, 2010 11:03 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Northcoast

Marquee

Arkansas/East Carolina Under

Posted : January 2, 2010 11:04 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

PPP

4% So Florida
3% So Carolina
3% Ole Miss
3% East Carolina
3% Texas Tech

Posted : January 2, 2010 11:05 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

CRAIG DAVIS

50 Dime - MICHIGAN STATE

20 Dime -CONNECTICUT

MICHIGAN STATE --- I couldn't be happier that Mike Leach got fired, because in all honesty, I liked Michigan State even before he was gone and in spite of all the Spartans players who were suspended. And God bless the media for making such a big spectacle of these suspended players from MSU... because I'm telling you right now it's not going to be as big of a deal as our friends in the media might have you to believe. Oh sure, WRs Mark Dell and BJ Cunningham can be difference makers and they will be missed, but aside from those two I'm honestly not sure if any of the other 9 players will cost the Spartans that much on the field. In fact, all it does is open the door for the other players to step up and make a name for themselves. And what better stage... in the spotlight, prime time television, on a fast track against a defense that ranked 103rd in the country against the pass, allowing 29 TD passes while recording just 5 INTs all season.

But I'm honestly not sure it's going to be the passing game that gets the Spartans going early tonight. I believe a healthy dose of the three-headed monster in the backfield is exactly what HC Mark Dantonio wants to establish in the early going. Larry Caper, Edwin Baker, and Keshawn Martin offer different running styles and will be used in certain situations to keep the Texas Tech defense off guard. You might think the Red Raiders were a little stingy against the run, but that's because not many teams tried to run against them. It's hard to stick to your run game when you're playing from behind most of the game.

As for the passing game, I want you to watch a guy named Keith Nichol. He's the backup QB and was recruited by several of the top teams in the country. After accepting a scholarship to play at the University of Oklahoma, Nichol transferred to Michigan State and has served the backup role very well. Not only can Nichol sling the rock, he can also make plays with his feet and, tonight, likely with his hands. Some coaches say this kid might be the most athletically gifted player on the team, with an incredible high jump and 4.5 speed. Mark my words... you will see him line up in the backfield for some version of the Wildcat and he will most likely play some receiver... probably in the slot. Either way, he's going to be a major difference for the Spartans tonight. Texas Tech hasn't seen this on tape and won't know how to deal with it.

As for the Red Raiders, I'd be worried about not having the Mad Hatter on my sideline. The mastermind behind this seemingly unstoppable offense won't be around tonight, instead turning the reigns over to interim HC Ruffin McNeill. Before being named HC, McNeill served as the team's defensive coordinator and it's laughable to think he can actually call the type of game Mike Leach. Did we learn nothing from last night's Florida abuse of Cincinnati? The Bearcats had absolutely no idea what hit them in the first half and simply couldn't move the ball, scoring just 3 points in the first 30 minutes. Now, I'm not saying the Raiders will be held to just 3 points in the first half this evening, but I am saying the offensive continuity for these guys is going to be completely screwed up. How can it not be?

And another thing playing in our favor tonight... locker room turmoil. More and more players are coming out either in defense of coach Leach or Adam James (the receiver who was allegedly locked in a closet-like atmosphere), and you can't tell me there hasn't been discussions among the players on this team as to who they support and why the other guy is wrong. Imagine being a player in support of Mike Leach and having to play alongside of a guy who supports James... that can't be easy. I'm not saying the suspended MSU players won't be a distraction, but they've had a few weeks to deal with this while Tech is just now hearing all the details and still processing the whole mess. It's fresh on their minds and there's absolutely no way it won't be a distraction tonight. Too much turmoil, too much drama, too much nonsense.

I think it's absolutely nuts the Spartans are getting this many points, Leach or not. With everything going on in Red Raider land right now, they won't be focused on football while the Spartans will be looking for next year's starters while putting a solid game plan together with the players they have. Tech struggled away from home this season, going just 1-3 in those four games, including a loss at Houston and Oklahoma State. Meanwhile, the Big 10 has played really well in the bowl games so far, losing just two games by a combined 4 points, including one OT loss Friday. They'll continue their solid play today with another ATS cover and, quite possibly, a SU win.

UCONN --- Absolutely love UConn in the role of underdog today, catching too many points from a very unpredictable South Carolina team today. They've covered all 6 times they've been listed as the pup so far this year and came close to winning two of the four they lost SU. In fact, if you look at their season, they never lost a game by more than four points. Yeah, imagine that... five losses and not a single one by more than 4 points. Two, two-point losses (to North Carolina and Cincy), a three-point loss to Pittsburgh and two four-point losses to West Virginia and Rutgers. In every one of those losses, with the exception of the Rutgers game, UConn covered the number because they were listed as the underdog. For whatever reason, vs. the Scarlet Knights they were the favorite and failed to even win the game.

They ended the season with three straight SU wins over South Florida, Syracuse and Notre Dame by balancing their offense between the pass and the run. Zach Frazer has done a remarkable job at QB when Cody Endres was lost with a season-ending injury. And who could forget Andre Dixon scoring TDs at will on the ground, not to mention the change-of-pace back in Jordan Todman. UConn seems to play to the level of their competition, whether bad or good, and they just don't lose without a fight. UConn is the best ATS team in the country (10-2) and it doesn't seem to matter the conference in which they are playing. And, please, let's not crown the SEC as the "end all be all" just yet. Kentucky, LSU, Tennessee and Auburn have been very disappointing this bowl season and I'm not certain we'll get much more from South Carolina here today.

Posted : January 2, 2010 11:09 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

BLACK WIDOW

6* Widow Wiseguy International Bowl "Early Riser" Northern Illinois +7

Northern Illinois is the more motivated team here Saturday as they take on South Florida, a Bulls' team that started the season strong only to finish with disappointment yet again. The Huskies want to avenge two straight bowl losses, so they'll be ready to go today. They will face a South Florida team that has had to answer questions about a report that coach Jim Leavitt grabbed sophomore Joel Miller by the throat and hit him in the face during halftime of a game Nov. 21. The school has retained an expert in workplace issues to assist with an investigation of the accusation. Northern Illinois is 27-9 ATS (+17.1 Units) vs. mistake prone teams - 60+ penalty yards per game since 1992. The Huskies are 14-4 ATS (+9.6 Units) after 2 or more consecutive losses against the spread since 1992. Take Northern Illinois and the points.

5* Wiseguy Rebels/Cowboys Cotton Bowl BLOOD BATH Ole Miss -3

Ole Miss rolls over Oklahoma State Saturday. The Cowboys just aren't the same team without star WR Dez Bryant in the lineup, and they lack the playmakers to keep up with Dexter McCluster and the Rebels. Ole Miss is 30-14 ATS (+14.6 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a winning record since 1992. The Rebels are 17-6 ATS (+10.4 Units) in road games vs. good passing teams with a completion pct. of 58% or better. since 1992. Better yet, Ole Miss is 6-0 ATS in their last 6 non-conference games. Playing in the tough SEC prepares them for when they go out of conference. This is a mismatch across the board and will result in a BLOOD BATH. Take Ole Miss and lay the points.

4* Texas Tech -7

With so many skill players out for Michigan State, serving suspensions, this one is a no-brainer. Texas Tech will roll because the Spartans won't be able to keep up with the Red Raiders offensively. Michigan State is 2-12 ATS (-11.2 Units) in road games after failing to cover the spread in 4 or 5 out of their last 6 games since 1992. The Red Raiders are 30-15 ATS (+13.5 Units) after failing to cover the spread in 2 out of their last 3 games since 1992. Take Texas Tech and lay the points.

4* Wisconsin-Milwaukee +14.5

Wisconsin-Milwaukee is 8-6 this season and simply catching too many points against 9-4 Butler Saturday. They won their last meeting with the Bulldogs, and they'll easily stay within the number here. Take Wisconsin-Milwaukee and the points.

4* Georgia Southern +16.5

Auburn is down this season, starting the year 7-6. But the key is that they've gone just 2-6 ATS this season, including 0-3 ATS in home games. This number has been inflated here. Take Georgia Southern and the points.

Posted : January 2, 2010 11:13 am
Page 2 / 6
Share: