Dallas +110
Pittsburgh +152

Posted : November 7, 2009 11:49 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Fantasy Sports Gametime

100* Play Texas A&M (-3) over Colorado

The Buffaloes are allowing 30 points per game this season while the Aggies offense averages 35.8 points per game (6th overall). A&M is 3-1-1 against the spread in their last 5 games on grass, while Colorado is 1-4 against the spread in their last 5 home games vs. a team with a winning road record. Aggies QB Jerrod Johnson ranks 8th in the nation in passing yards with 2365. He has thrown 20 TDs and only 3 INTs.

100* Play Penn State (-5) over Ohio State

The Nittany Lions have a record of 8-1 this season. They are 5-0 against the spread over their last 5 games. During those 5 games, the Lions are averaging 35.2 points per game while opponents average just 8.6. Ohio St. is 2-7 vs. the spread in their last 9 games after scoring more than 40 points in their previous game.

100* Play Alabama (-7.5) over LSU

LSU has lost 7 of the last 8 games against the spread when playing in the month of November and they have also lost 7 of the last 8 games against the spread coming off a 2-game home stand. LSU has lost 14 of the last 19 games against the spread vs. conference opponents and they are allowing an average of 20 points a game on defense in road games this season

100* Play Dallas (-8) over Toronto

Toronto has lost 19 of the last 27 games against the spread as an underdog of 3.5 to 9.5 points and they have also lost 12 of the last 15 non-conference games against the spread on the road.

Posted : November 7, 2009 11:51 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

SCORE

400 Minnesota

Posted : November 7, 2009 11:54 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

C-Star Sports

5000 Units Wisconsin Minus the points Over Indiana
5000 Units BYU Minus the points Over Wyoming
5000 Units Houston vs Tulsa Over the total
1000 Units Stanford over Oregon

Posted : November 7, 2009 11:55 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

The Booooj

100 units on Miami (-13.5) over Virginia
50 units on North Carolina State (-6.5) over Maryland
30 units on Ohio State (+5) over Penn State
20 units on TCU (-24.5) over San Diego State

Posted : November 7, 2009 11:56 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Lt Profits

5* UCLA

3* Md, Iowa St,Clem,Neb

Posted : November 7, 2009 11:59 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Mike Neri

All 3*

Cin
SMU
Ala
Kent St
K St
Tx A&M

Posted : November 7, 2009 12:00 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Evan Altemus

3 units Illinois Fighting Illini +7
3 units Duke Blue Devils +10
3 units Oregon State Beavers +7
3 units Florida State Seminoles +9.5
4 units Connecticut Huskies +17
4 units Oklahoma Sooners -4

Posted : November 7, 2009 12:02 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Jim Kruger

5 units Kent State Golden Flashes -3.5 Game of the Year

Posted : November 7, 2009 12:03 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

WINNERS PATH

5* Kansas State Wildcats
4* Ohio State Buckeyes
4* Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks

Posted : November 7, 2009 12:04 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

John Ryan

4 units Florida Atlantic Owls +7
3 units Wyoming Cowboys +13
5 units Army Black Knights +17
4 units Ohio State Buckeyes +5.5
4 units Clemson Tigers -9
5 units Nebraska Cornhuskers +5 (Game of the Year)

Posted : November 7, 2009 12:06 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

VEGAS SPORTS INFORMER

4 Unit Play. Take Duke +10 over North Carolina
Big rivalry game in the ACC this week. The Blue Devils have really been a strong underdog lately and they have been a very strong dog this season, covering four of their five chances getting points this year. This has been a nip-tuck series with the margin of victory just about five points per game over the last four years. I think the points will hold up here.

3 Unit Play. Take Over 48.0 BYU at Wyoming
If BYU is motivated they might cover this number all by themselves. They have averaged nearly 45 points per game in the last three meetings with the Cowboys and I think that Wyoming will be able to at least crack double-digits with their offense this week as well. The 'over' is 5-2 in BYU's last seven games overall and is 16-6 in Wyoming's last 22 games in November.

2 Unit Play. Take LSU +7.5 over Alabama
I think that the points will be good here. Alabama isn't blowing anyone out these days and if they could (or should have) lost to Tennessee than I see no reason why the Tigers can't hang around in this game. LSU also had two weeks to prepare for this game (I don't think a 42-0 win over Tulane counts as a "game") so they will be ready. LSU has revenge for a tough OT loss in the Bayou last year and the road team is an incredible 11-1-1 ATS in this series.

4 Unit Play. Take Kent State -3.5 over Akron
Akron is down to its third string quarterback and they are down to backups all over their porous defense. Kent State has covered six straight outings and they have had time to get over their injury issues early in season. Akron is pretty much mailing it in. They are 1-7 and have nothing to play for at the moment. I like Kent here to cover their seventh straight MAC game. Akron is just 1-5 ATS in its last six games overall.

2 Unit Play. Take Kansas State +2.5 over Kansas
Like an upset from the home team here. Kansas State showed that they are for real with a strong showing against Oklahoma. Now they have three years of built up revenge to unload on the Jayhawks. Kansas has been one of the worst bets in college football over the last two months. They have lost three straight games outright and they have failed to cover in five straight games. Kansas has really not been the same team since their incident with the basketball team. I like the home dog in this rivalry game.

6 Unit Play. Take Penn State -4 over Ohio State
I love the home team here and the big reason is the better quarterback play. Daryl Clark is the best quarterback in the Big Ten and I think that gives the home team the big advantage. Happy Valley is as tough a place to play as anywhere in the country. And the home team is 9-2 ATS in this heated rivalry. Penn State has covered five straight games after a slow start and I think that their spread offense is really clicking right now. This is the type of situation where Terelle Pryor's struggles are going to kill OSU. I think this game is a two-touchdown game and that Penn State is going to score us a big money winner.

3 Unit Play. Take Houston 'Pk' over Tulsa
The line on this game has dropped a ton so I don't know if there is any value left on Tulsa. Houston is the better team here. They have gone on the road and beaten teams like Mississippi State from the SEC and Oklahoma State from the Big 12. They won't be scared of going on the road to face a conference rival. Houston beat Tulsa by 40 points last year and I don't think that the Golden Hurricane have done enough to close the gap.

Posted : November 7, 2009 12:08 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

INDIAN COWBOY

4 Unit Play. Take Under 214 between the Denver Nuggets @ Atlanta Hawks

We are going to get on another Denver under on the highway today. Denver has played to the Over quite often at home. But, on the road, they have played to the Under such as our five star selection on the Under in Miami which cashed relatively easily as well as this team's contest against Portland on the highway. When Denver plays defensive minded teams, they have a much tougher time scoring - in particular on the road. Miami and Atlanta are similar teams on defense. If Miami vs. Denver can go below 205, in fact, below 190, certainly a Denver vs. Atlanta game has a decent chance of going under 214. I like the Under here despite Denver coming off a tough loss to Miami last night. Bear in mind, Atlanta comes off a tough loss to Charlotte as well on the road. The Under is 5-0 when the Hawks face a winning team at home and the Under is 5-1 for the Nuggets on the road of late as well. The Hawks take pride in regards to their defense and I can see them playing well defensively here as this game has a decent shot at going under the posted total.

Posted : November 7, 2009 12:08 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Steve Duemig

25 Dime South Carolina

See what going on national TV and looking like crap for one game gets you? Last week SC spent the night in the pouring rain up in Knoxville and was a little sloppy with the football and got beat off their three turnovers. They are really not that bad of a team and are still playing hard and they still play good defense, even though it kills Spurrier to say that. So what the hell is Arkansas doing giving this team a TD? I like Ryan Mallet who is a top tier QB and he will move the ball, but so can SC's Garcia! Garcia will also be throwing it into the SEC's worst defensive secondary.

10 Dime Colorado

Another reverse line move that we love taking advantage of. The Aggies opened as a 4.5-point favorite at Pinnacle and have dropped to -3, despite receiving 80% of spread bets.HMMMMM Why? well there are some of us who don't think that the Aggies are good enough to go on the road and lay points just yet. The Buffs are not a very attractive team and that is good for those of us that can spot these kind of line trends which always points to being on the right side of the game.

Posted : November 7, 2009 12:09 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

GUARANTEED CAPPERS LOCK CLUB

10* ALABAMA -7.5

10* OREGON STATE +7

Posted : November 7, 2009 12:11 pm
Page 7 / 9
Share: