John Ryan

25* PAC 10 GOY - Washington

Posted : October 30, 2010 1:46 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Steve Duemig

20 Dime - Texas A&M

A coaching move by a Mike Sherman looks like it may pay dividends. He finally starting splitting the QB duties by removing the ineffective Johnson and giving Tannehill some snaps. Tech on the other hand is just not a good football team right now either.

As of post A&M is a 7.5 point favorite. If you get 7 1/2 you should buy down the 1/2 point to 7 and you really should consider buying the full point down to 6 1/2 to take full advantage.

10 Dime - UCLA

The last time we saw the Bruins they were getting killed by the Ducks on national Television and you had Arizona soundly beating the Huskies of Washington. This the kind of game that produces the line value that we are looking for. The positive EV is there in this game.

AZ starting QB Nick Foles will not be playing this week as well. His backup has very little experience on the road. Also, they have Stanford up next week so look ahead alert is definitely in play here.

Hard to believe that we may get double digits here. Wait on this one to try and get the best possible line as I see it going up from current 9.5. If for some reason it doesn't get to the 10 then buy the half point up to get the double digits.

5 Dime - Hawaii

Hawaii is a very quiet 7-1 ATS. Somehow the oddsmaker has not yet caught up with them. Idaho visits the big island this weekend and don't be fooled by their numbers. Especially their offensive numbers. They have played a lot of weak teams and have buffed up their numbers against them. Defensively they are a different story. The game I remember the most is the amount of yards and plays they gave up against LA TCH. In that game they had 96 plays run against their defense and almost 700 yards! Now they get Hawaii who are really clicking on all cylinders. They beat the same Tech team by a 41-21 score and that was also at home.

Posted : October 30, 2010 2:18 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

The Sports Capper

10* Play Nevada (-26.5) over Utah State

Nevada is 13-3 ATS in home games when the total posted is between 56.5 and 63 points and they are also 25-12 ATS when playing as a home favorite. Utah State is 2-11 ATS when scoring 14 points or less in two straight games and they are only averaging 12 points a game on offense in road games this season.

BONUS PLAYS

5* Play Ohio State (-25.5) over Minnesota

5* Play Kansas State (+5) over Oklahoma State

3* Play Michigan State (+6.5) over Iowa

Posted : October 30, 2010 2:19 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Winning Angle

10* Play Missouri (+7.5) over Nebraska

Nebraska has lost 8 of the last 9 games against the spread after covering the spread in two of the last three games and they have also lost 4 consecutive games against the spread as a home favorite. Missouri has covered the spread in 5 of the last 6 games as a road underdog of 7.5 to 10 points and they are only allowing an average of 13 points a game on defense this season.

BONUS PLAYS

5* Play Arkansas (-20) over Vanderbilt* (Bonus Play)

5* Play Ohio State (-25.5) over Minnesota* (Bonus Play)

Posted : October 30, 2010 2:21 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Sports Unlimited

25* Iowa
10* Mississippi St
5* California

Posted : October 30, 2010 2:24 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Wildcat

10* USC

Posted : October 30, 2010 4:03 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Erin Rynning

Playmaker: Milwaukee Under 182.5

Posted : October 30, 2010 4:17 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Nick "BookieKiller" Parsons

Pittsburgh /Carolina Under

Posted : October 30, 2010 4:38 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Seabass

100* Spurs

Posted : October 30, 2010 5:41 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I am out of here and gonna go watch the Duck game. :=D

Posted : October 30, 2010 5:56 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

DAVE COKIN

Idaho at Hawaii
Pick: Hawaii -14.5

Hawaii is a very hot football team right now and I like the Warriors to keep it rolling on Saturday night. This team is always tough at home simply because of the location they call home. But what's impressing me is how well Hawaii has been playing on the road, with smashing wins at both Fresno State and Utah State. Aside from a bad second half at Colorado where the altitude and fatigue seems to get them, this has been a great year for the Warriors. Idaho caught several teams by surprise last season, including this opponent. But the Vandals have had some rougher spots this time around and while they own four wins, I'm still not convinced they're a real good team. The loss at Colorado State is a stickout to me. Idaho has been a very dangerous dog the last couple years, but I feel they're heading into a buzzsaw here. I'm laying the big number with Hawaii to get the blowout as my WAC Game of the Year

Posted : October 30, 2010 9:15 pm
Page 5 / 5
Share: