Posted : September 12, 2009 9:20 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

MR EAST

NCAAF SATURDAY SLEEPER

LOUISIANA TECH BULLDOGS @ NAVY MIDSHIPMEN

PLAY: LOUISIANA TECH BULLDOGS +7.5 -110 FOR 3 UNITS

The Naval Academy came within an eyelash of pulling off what would of been the biggest upset of the week last week, when a botched 2 point conversion, kept them from getting into OT vs Ohio St. So looking at this line of just 7 makes it very tempting to grab them here, afterall they just played one of the best teams in the country almost dead even. Not so fast. Think of the circumstances here. Ohio St. has USC this week, and you can bet they had USC on their minds, and were not very amped up to play Navy, while for Navy, this was a huge motivational spot, to come into Big-10 country and spring the upset. Now they face a BCS sandwich, as they play Pittsburgh next week. I expect Navy to be flat as a pancake here. This is a team that closed 5-1 a year ago. The strength of the LA Tech team is running the ball, and stopping the run, which puts them right in the thick of things here. This is a team that has a punishing running game, and an OL that returns in tact. They also have a bigtime running back in Daniel Porter, who will likely finish this season as the all-time rushing leader at Tech. The defense is vulnerable in the secondary, but Navy does not throw the ball but 10-15 times a game, so they will stack against the run, and will have success. Tech was down at Auburn by just 10 into the 4th quarter, so they are definately capeable of winning here. Navy has no homefield advantage and are just 5-12 ATS in their last 17 at home. The public is all over Navy in this one, as 82% have sided with the service academy here, yet lines have moved the opposite way, as 7.5 is still available, but 7's are popping up now. Why with 82% on one side, would the line be going the other way? That means that 18% are wagering bigger money on LA Tech than the 82% are on Navy. I'm part of that 18%, and I'm going with LA Tech here, with a chance to win this one straight up.

Posted : September 12, 2009 9:21 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

KELSO

100 UNIT BYU

50 UNIT N. CAROLINA

Posted : September 12, 2009 9:22 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Dominic Fazzini

20 Dime - TCU

TCU might be the most underrated team in the nation.

Yes, I know the Horned Frogs are ranked 16th in both polls right now, but they allowed the fewest points per game (11.3) last season, and their two losses were to Oklahoma and Utah, who went a combined 25-2 and finished the season in the top five in both polls.

Virginia was awful in its opener last week, losing 26-14 at home to William & Mary. The Cavaliers gained just 268 yards of offense in that game and committed seven turnovers, including three interceptions by quarterback Jameel Sewell.

TCU is 12-5 ATS in its last 17 games, 25-10 as a favorite, 8-4 in nonconference games and 6-1 as a favorite of more than 10 points. The Frogs also are 4-0 ATS in season openers.

While Virginia coach Al Groh desperately needs a win here to keep the wolves away from his door, TCU wants to show that the Mountain West is the most underrated conference in college football and belongs in the BCS discussion.

There's no way the Horned Frogs let down here, and I just can't see Virginia scoring very many points today. Take TCU to get the cover.

Posted : September 12, 2009 9:24 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Scott Spreiter

East Carolina GOY

Posted : September 12, 2009 9:24 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Northcoast

900 play of day

UTEP

College play of week

North Carolina

Posted : September 12, 2009 9:25 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Street Rosenthal

*300 Central Michigan +14.5

This is a perect trap game scenario. Mich St has Notre Dame next week. The number one thing I like about Central Michigan is that they play hard. They play with a lever of intensity that is seen at many schools. Hardly taking a play off will get this cover today. Let's look at some promising trends on this game. I have CMU as 7-1 ATS in game 2 and when the previous points scored was less than 19. Michigan State 1-8 ATS in game 2 and opponent previous points less than 18. CMU is 7-0 ATS in game 2 and when the previous margin was greater than -3. Take CMU and the points in what I figure to be a very close and hard fought game. Western Mich could get caught looking ahead to Notre Dame next week.

Posted : September 12, 2009 9:31 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Power Play Wins

WESTERN MICHIGAN +1.5

FRESNO ST +8.5

PENN ST -28.5

ARMY +1

STANFORD +3

ARKANSAS ST +21

TULANE +18

HOUSTON +15.5

NOTRE DAME / MICHIGAN Under 46

LOUISIANA TECH +7.5

TENNESSEE -10

AIR FORCE +3

KANSAS ST / LOUISIANA Under 54

KANSAS / UTEP Over 62

OHIO ST +7

UTAH -13.5

OREGON ST -7

Posted : September 12, 2009 9:33 am
(@jasmith1111)

I got winners circle sports plays

early plays

northwestern -20.5
north carolina -4
Stanford +3

3:30 plays
East Carolina +6.5
Tcu -11
Michigan +3

I will try to get the late plays and get them posted for everyone. This is the best service I've used. They are out of Ohio and I've made money the last 7 years with them and big money in football.

Posted : September 12, 2009 9:47 am
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

I got winners circle sports plays

early plays

northwestern -20.5
north carolina -4
Stanford +3

3:30 plays
East Carolina +6.5
Tcu -11
Michigan +3

I will try to get the late plays and get them posted for everyone. This is the best service I've used. They are out of Ohio and I've made money the last 7 years with them and big money in football.

Thanks for the contribution, it's appreciated.

Posted : September 12, 2009 9:49 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Evan Altemus FOR THE LARGEST SELECTION OF FREE SERVICE PLAYS VISIT THESPREAD.COM
FOR THE LARGEST SELECTION OF FREE SERVICE PLAYS VISIT THESPREAD.COM
NORTH TEXAS

Nick ParsonsFOR THE LARGEST SELECTION OF FREE SERVICE PLAYS VISIT THESPREAD.COM
UTAH

Bob BalfeFOR THE LARGEST SELECTION OF FREE SERVICE PLAYS VISIT THESPREAD.COM
WAKE FOREST

Ron Raymond FOR THE LARGEST SELECTION OF FREE SERVICE PLAYS VISIT THESPREAD.COM
Notre Dame/Michigan Over

Marc Lawrence FOR THE LARGEST SELECTION OF FREE SERVICE PLAYS VISIT THESPREAD.COM
TULANE

Rocketman FOR THE LARGEST SELECTION OF FREE SERVICE PLAYS VISIT THESPREAD.COM
UCLA

Posted : September 12, 2009 10:18 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

TONY STOFFO
Matchup: Vanderbilt at LSU
Pick: LSU -14.5
Sharps were all over the Tigers as this line was posted and I can see why as Quarterback Jordan Jefferson looked awesome throwing for 172 yards and 3 touchdowns against Washington on Saturday night. While the defense looked much improved from a yard ago as Linebacker returned an interception 29 yards for a touchdown. So with a game under their belts I look for a blowout game at home against this Vanderbilt team tonight who has some major holes to fill defensively.
Johnson is 1-8 ATS off a home win by 17 points or more as the coach of Vanderbilt.

Posted : September 12, 2009 10:20 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Al DeMarco

5 Dime - Tennessee

The Lane Kiffin era began last Saturday at Rocky Top with a 63-7 drubbing of Division 1 neophyte Western Kentucky, a game in which quarterback Johnathan Crompton threw five touchdown passes and the Vols dominated the Hilltoppers in the first half, owning an 18-1 advantage in first downs and a 297-24 edge in total yards.

UCLA is obviously better than Western Kentucky, but the Bruins have three things going against them. First, they must travel cross-country and play in humid conditions. Two, their redshirt freshman quarterback, Kevin Prince, will be making his road debut in front of over 100,000 orange-clad fans. Lastly, this is a huge revenge game for Tennessee as it blew an early lead in last year's game at UCLA, eventually losing 27-24 in overtime.

The Bruins opened with a 33-14 home win against lowly San Diego State, but last Saturday's final score was deceiving since they trailed by two touchdowns early before holding the overmatched Aztecs to 130 total yards the rest of the game. The Volunteers obviously have a much more dynamic offense for UCLA to deal with, led by Crompton, who finally fulfilled the promise he's long had in last Saturday's home opener.

UCLA signal-caller Prince has the unenviable task of facing a much improved Tennessee defense under the tutulage of Monte Kiffin, the head coach's father and former long-time defensive coordinator of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The elder Kiffin brought his Cover-2 defense to Knoxville, a defense that for years frustrated veteran NFL signal-callers. Now Prince, in his first road start, will face it's wrath.

Some will say this is a dangerous spot to back Tennessee considering the Vols have a huge game next week at Florida. But Kiffin knows the importance of building his team's confidence before heading off to Gainesville. He knows how much he stirred the pot and reinvigorated the Rocky Top fan base with his big talk throughout the winter and spring after his hiring. Throw in a dash of revenge for a program looking to regain its swagger and price and it ads up to a three-touchdown blowout for a motivated home favorite in Tennssee.

Posted : September 12, 2009 10:21 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Wayne Root

MILLIONAIRE - Ohio State
BILLIONAIRE - San Jose State
NO LIMIT - Texas El Paso
VEGAS LEGEND - Wake Forest

Posted : September 12, 2009 10:22 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member