1 Users
0 Reactions
24.1 K Views
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Sean Higgs

4* Florida

I know this isn't vintage Florida football, but I really like their new HC. Was a fan of Muschamp going all the way back to his days at LSU. The guy can get his defense playing extremely well. And here, I think it is the differnce maker. Vols looked good at home, but are heading into The Swamp, never an easy place to win. Made harder with their youth. Tennessee HC Dooley brings the SEC youngest team to town. This will be Muschamp's first SEC game, so I expect his players and the fans to create some atmosphere that will rattle the Vols.

4* Virginia Tech

For me, this line is off nearly 6 points. We have Arkansas State off a throttling of Memphis 47-3 and the Hokies off a lackluster 17-10 ballgame. Don't be fooled people. This Hokies team is talented. Red Wolves won't be able to slow down this offense. If Illinois is going for 200 on the ground, watch out. Arkansas State will be done midway through the 3rd quarter.

5* Oklahoma

I know payback is a bitch, but Florida State just won't be able to cash that check. This game is all about Landry Jones. He is the key to Oklahoma winning here, and winning it all. This is going to pitch and catch between Jones and WR Ryan Broyles. Listen, FSU is good and talented. They are ranked #5. But I will take the Sooner experience at QB as the difference maker here.

4* Oklahoma/Florida State Over

Going OVER the total in Tallahassee tonight. I know the Sooners offense will score at least 40 tonight. They are just that good. Their defense is a bend don't break unit so at worse, the 'Noles should put up 21 here. I am thinking something along the 44-34 lines tonight.

5* Miami Florida

Nothing like coming home and getting your starting QB and LB back for a nice revenge match vs Ohio State. Last year, Jacory turned the ball over on what seemed to be every other possession. Shoe is on the other foot with the young Buckeyes. Miami eager to put their latest scandel to rest. Buckeyes with thier own blackeye from their tattoo-gate. Even a depleted Miami team nearly turned the upset on the road in Maryland. OSU in off a near mighty upset as they managed to hold off Toledo at home. HC Al Golden will have his troops focused and the crowd will be very into the game. OSU has a new HC in Luke Fickell. We will see how he does in his first road game. The U, gets a W at home tonight.

Posted : September 17, 2011 12:42 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Sports Bank

500* Florida St

Posted : September 17, 2011 1:16 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Sports Unlimited

5* Louisville