116 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

KELSO

15 Units La Angels (-120) over Royals

Los Angeles Angels (79-54) -120 over KANSAS CITY ROYALS (51-83) Pitching for Los Angeles: RH John Lackey (9-7, 3.92) Pitching for Kansas City: RH Zack Greinke (13-8, 2.32) Starting Time: 7:10 TV: KCOP Los Angeles

Posted : September 5, 2009 10:19 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Brandon Lang

15 DIMER - OHIO UNIVERSITY - Note: if this line is bet down to 3, buy the 1/2 and make sure you get +3 1/2.

This is a live dog at home tonight.

Frank Solich has put together in my opinion his best team since he came to Ohio U, and as the year progresses you will not get the kind of value you are getting tonight.

Ohio 6-0 ATS outside the MAC the last 2 years, including going into Ohio State last year as a 33-point underdog and covering easily losing 26-14.

They actually led for most of the first half in that game with great play from their defense, which returns most of the defensive line and the best group of linebackers in the MAC.

This is also an Ohio team that has covered 8 of their last 12 at home.

The Huskies have to break in a new QB, new running back as last years stud Brown is playing on Sunday now, and this is just a very tough spot for Uconn to open the season.

The next 2 weeks they have both North Carolina and Baylor, so it wouldn't suprise me if they took this Ohio team a bit lightly, which would be a huge mistake.

This is a very experienced Ohio team that was far better than their 4-8 record from a season ago, and I think the wrong team is favored here tonight.

I am rolling with Ohio at home in what I feel is the last time you will get this kind of value with this team the rest of the year.

Ohio goes to 7-0 ATS versus non-conference opponents the last 2 years, and don't be suprised if they win the game outright.

Ohio plus the points is the play.

OHIO UNIVERSITY

5 DIMER - ILLINOIS - Payback for Ron Zook and Illinois today.

First and foremost, I've always felt this line should have been -7 so the linemove up doesn't scare me at all.

Secondly, people are going to find out just how good this team is after today and you won't get this kind of value with them the rest of the year as well.

Missouri returns a total of 9 starters from last years team that fell hard at the end of the year losing their last 2 games and failing to cover their bowl game versus Northwestern.

Now they have a new QB they have to break in versus a defense that led the Big Ten in sacks last year, and my gut tells me this is blowout city.

The last 2 games have been shootouts with Illinois coming back in the 2nd half of both games only to fall a little bit short.

Well, no comeback here today, as Juice Williams and this explosive Illni offense absolute shred a Missouri defense that returns 4 starters from a group that gave up 126 points their last 3 games to close out last year.

Love Illinois in this spot today.

ILLINOIS FIGHTING ILLINI - 3

FREE SELECTION - VIRGINIA TECH-ALABAMA UNDER

Posted : September 5, 2009 10:21 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Dave Malinsky

Added

4* Central Mich/Arizona Under 55

Posted : September 5, 2009 10:22 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Ben Burns

10* Illinois Under

9* Cal

Posted : September 5, 2009 10:23 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Pure Lock

Ucla -18.5

Posted : September 5, 2009 10:24 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Northcoast

4* GOW UTEP
4* Tex A&M
3* Ga
3* Ohio U
3* Illinois

Posted : September 5, 2009 10:27 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Wayne Root

Vegas Legend Texas A&M
Millionaire Washington u
TV Plays Nevada BYU Alabama

Posted : September 5, 2009 10:35 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

CEO
Navy (+22)25 Dime Executive Release

Brian King
Navy(+22) 100 Unit Early Release
Louisiana Tech (+13') 100 Unit Late ReleaseVirginia Tech (+6') 100 Unit Prime Time TV Winner

John Siu
Oklahoma State (-5')1000 Dong

Billy Sharp

Missouri (+7) 25 Dimes

Dante
Notre Dame(-14') 15 Dimes
Georgia(+5') 15 Dime Bonus Upset Special of the Week

Hund Archbold
Toledo/Purdue UNDER (47) 50 Dimes
Nevada(+14') 100 Dimes
Middle Tennessee State(+18') 30 Dimes
Texas A&M(-14') 100 Dimes

Posted : September 5, 2009 10:36 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Winning Angle

Play LA Tech (+13) over Auburn*
(NCAA Top Guaranteed Winner)

Auburn has lost 7 of the last 9 games against the spread when playing in the month of September and they have also lost 5 of the last 6 games against the spread as a favorite of 10.5 to 21 points. Auburn only averaged 17 points a game on offense last season.

Extra Plays

Play Rice (+5.5) over UAB*

Rice has covered the spread in 3 consecutive games as a road underdog of 7 points or less and they have also covered the spread in 12 of the last 16 games vs. conference opponents. Rice averaged over 41 points a game on offense last season.

Play Baylor (+2) over Wake Forest

Play FAU (+22) over Nebraska

Play Tampa Bay (-170) over Detroit (Bonus)

Posted : September 5, 2009 10:38 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Scott Spreitzer

25* Morning Massacre- Kentucky

25* Blowout- Texas A&M

Posted : September 5, 2009 10:38 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Tim Trushel

Added

Ohio U Ov

N Mex St Un

Posted : September 5, 2009 10:40 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Executive

250 Okl St

250 Notre Dame

Posted : September 5, 2009 10:41 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

NORTHCOAST

2* Totals and Small College Plays

Totals...
2* Navy/Ohio State UNDER 46'
2* Georgia/OK State UNDER 60'
2* Maryland/California OVER 51

Small College Plays...
2* Wisconsin (-16') over Northern Illinois
2* Kentucky (-15) over Miami, OH

(NOTE: These are comps, NOT Late Phone Selections!)

Posted : September 5, 2009 10:51 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Hot Shot Sports

3* Phillies

Posted : September 5, 2009 10:52 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Chris Jordan

200♦ CALIFORNIA - This is a true revenge game for the Bears, and with Maryland having to travel to the West Coast time zone and play at what will be 10 p.m. to them, I don’t give the Terrapins any shot today.

This is a talented team that returns 15 starters on offense and defense to a team that won nine games last year. And as far as I can tell, the Bears have every intention of winning the Pac 10 that USC has. The Bears are stacked at the skill positions, there is experience in the trenches and there’s an overall sense this team by this team that is can finish September 4-0 and head into its home clash with Southern Cal on Oct. 3 with virtually everything on the line.

Meanwhile, the Terps might be in the top 60 in the nation, they’re one of the youngest and inexperienced teams in the nation, there is uncertainty in the trenches and though the talent that was recruited and brought in is highly regarded, I think this team has its hands full far from home.

This is a helluva road trip for the Terps, who play their next four games at home. My guess is coach Ralph Friedgen just wants to get out of this one unscathed on the injury front. That’ll be tough, cause Cal has had this date circled for months!

Legit revenge situation here, as Cal rolls large!!!

100♦ TEXAS AM - This is another mismatch, and it’s mainly because of the Lobos, who are under a new regime and will feel the growing pains with a new coaching staff in place. Former coach Rocky Long – a defensive genius – is now the D-Coordinator at San Diego State, and now the entire stop unit faces a new system to learn. This isn’t the best way to start the season, against a Big 12 team that has nine starters back on offense, including talented junior quarterback Jerrod Johnson.

The Aggies are looking to improve on last year’s 4-8 season, and a favorable schedule in September could have them 3-0 heading into a clash with Arkansas on Oct. 3. On deck are home clashes with Utah State and Alabama-Birmingham, so there’s not to squirm about. Big 12 mid-range versus Mountain West mediocre … I’ll lay the chalk.

Posted : September 5, 2009 10:53 am
Page 5 / 8
Share: