25 units Bills -2
25 units Jets +4

20 units Parlay all four 25 unit plays

10 units Chargers +3.5
5 units Bengals +6.5
4 units Raiders +1
3 units Dolphins/Jags under 43

do you what me to post what i buy ? because you change it all the time

I posted it and didn't see yours plus you didn't have the other games so rather than have a duplicate post I deleted yours since it didn't have all the games.

Posted : December 13, 2009 8:20 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Ben Burns

NBA BEST BET BLOWOUT!

I'm taking the points with LA. Its true that the Spurs have dominated the Clippers over the years. However, its also true that they've been terrible on the road this season. In fact, the Spurs are just 1-5 SU/ATS when playing away from San Antonio with the lone victory coming by single-digits. They're now 1-7 SU/ATS their last eight on the road, dating back to last season. A closer look at the Spurs' road woes shows that they scored 95 points or less in four of this season's six games. While the Spurs did win big (at home) vs. Charlotte last time out, they're still just 1-4-1 ATS their last six. The Clippers lost by 11 vs. the defending Eastern Conf. Champs (Orlando) last time out. However, they crushed the Pacers by 16 in their previous game and they're still 3-2 ATS their last five. In fact, they've won five of their last eight games outright and that includes a 106-99 victory over Denver. Considering that the Nuggets have won more than 70% of their games this season (and have a much better record than the Spurs) that victory shows that they're capable of defeating elite teams. Over their current 5-3 stretch, the Clippers are allowing only 90.9 points while forcing 16.4 turnovers per game. Its also worth noting that the Clippers are also a profitable 4-2 ATS on the season when coming off a double-digit loss. While they haven't beaten them in awhile, the Clippers have hung within six points two of the last three times they hosted the Spurs. I expect them to give them all they can handle here and won't be surprised if/when they finally break through with an outright victory. *8 Best Bet

Posted : December 13, 2009 9:22 pm
Page 7 / 7
Share: