REGULARS
PATRIOTS -3 (-125)

Posted : January 9, 2010 8:16 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Wayne Root

Vegas Legand - Ravens

No Limit - Cardinals (Wildcard Game of the Year)

Posted : January 9, 2010 12:45 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Dr Bob

2* New England at -3 or less at -125 odds or better.

Posted : January 9, 2010 1:39 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Teddy Covers

20* Pats/Ravens Over

10* Cards

Posted : January 9, 2010 2:49 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

BRANDON LANG

70 DIME - NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS - (if 3 1/2 you buy the 1/2 and lay 3. Never get beat by the hook.) - Until somebody shows me they can roll into Foxboro and beat Tom Brady and Bill Belichick in a playoff game, I will lay the number and roll with this combo everyday of the week.

Joe Flacco has had a nice year, but on the road in the playoffs I just don't trust him in his 2nd year.

I know he was somewhat successful last year in reaching the AFC championship game versus the Steelers and played well, but fact of the matter is he is no Tom Brady.

I also feel we are getting solid line value with the Patriots with Welker being out and just how big a deal everyone is making out of it and how Tom Brady can't survive without him.

Well my friends, I disagree.

Edleman filled in fantastic last week and he is a mini-me of Welker, and at home in a playoff atmosphere, this Patriots bunch will be hard to beat.

I don't think Joe Flacco knows just how hard a place this is to win in, and you don't know it until you have at least experienced it a time or two.

Somebody should have given Flacco Peyton Manning's number because he can tell him how hard it is to win there seeing as Peyton couldn't do it either.

New England was a perfect 8-0 at home winning every single home game by double digits with exception to week one beating the Bills by 1 and week 3 beating these Ravens by 6.

This game may be close for awhile but against this poor secondary of the Ravens they will do what they have done all year long and that is give up the big play to a good QB and I think we can agree Brady is just that.

This game will come down to which QB is able to make the big play and for my dollar it's Brady at home to remain perfect in the playoffs. Simple as that.

25 DIME - GREEN BAY PACKERS - (if 1 1/2 you buy the 1/2 and lay 1. If 2 1/2 you buy the 1/2 and lay 2. Buy the 1/2 down. Never get beat by the hook.)

25 DIME - GREEN BAY-ARIZONA OVER - Nothing leads me to believe this meeting will be any different than the last meeting.

You saw the Jets handle the Bengals for the 2nd week in a row. You saw the Cowboys handle the Eagles for the 2nd week in a row.

The Green Bay Packers will complete the hat-trick for rematch games with the win today.

If you give Aaron Rogers time to throw, he is going to make you pay. It really is as simple as that.

Now I said yesterday the Bengals just don't match up with the Jets, and then they went out and proved me right. Well my feeling today is exactly the same with the Packers and the Cardinals.

For whatever reason, whether it's the receiver corps or Rogers or Grant, the Packers have their way offensively with this Cardinals defense and because of that, they are without question the right side to this game.

Now does the line move scare me a bit? Absolutely. The world has moved this line from the Cardinals -2 1/2 to the Packers -1 1/2 as of this writing Saturday night.

Now you can look at this line move 2 ways. The first is everyone is betting the Packers and the linemaker can do nothing but move the line or two, maybe Green Bay should have been a 2 point favorite all along.

Either way, I just don't like the way the Cardinals have looked down the stretch and especially Kurt Warner. Since his concussion he hasn't seemed himself and bottom line is I don't trust him in this spot today.

As I said at the top, Jets delivered for a 2nd straight week, the Cowboys delivered for the 2nd straight week and I see no reason why the Packers, winners of 7 of their last 8 SU and 7-0-1 ATS to flat out pay out like a slot machine once again.

You add the fact the Packers have gone over 13 of their last 16 as a road favorite of 0-to-3 points, and the Cardinals have gone over 11 of their last 13 as an underdog of 0-to-3 points and I love the over as well.

I truly feel this is going to be a track meet from the opening kickoff and when the smoke clears the Packers win this won 34-27.

FREE SELECTION - BALTIMORE-NEW ENGLAND UNDER

Posted : January 10, 2010 7:31 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Ethan Law

2% New England -3 (buy the half)

Manhattan Syndicate Arizona +2

Posted : January 10, 2010 7:31 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Tim Trushel

20* Arizona

Posted : January 10, 2010 7:32 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Kelso

25 Units Patriots
25 Units Packers

25 Units San Diego St -3.5
10 Units Northwestern +6.5
5 Units Kansas -6
4 Units Flor St +4.5
3 Units Oregon -8

Posted : January 10, 2010 7:33 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

BLACK WIDOW

6* Widow Wiseguy Packers/Cards Wild Card GAME OF THE YEAR Green Bay +3

The Packers represent our top selection in the Wild Card round as they travel to the Cardinals Sunday. Once again, we are not basing this selection on their 33-7 victory over the Cardinals in Arizona in their season finale, but more on how they have played the second half of the season. The Packers are 7-1 S.U. & 8-0 ATS in their last 8 games, with their only loss coming on a last-second miracle by the Pittsburgh Steelers, 36-37. Green Bay is hitting on all cylinders right now, and they are the most dangerous Wild Card team in the playoffs. Defensively, they own the #2 ranked defense in the league at 284 yards/game, and they have held 6 of their last 8 opponents to 17 points or less. Offensively, they are putting up 28.8 points/game including 30.2 points/game on the road. We all know they have one of the best passing games in the league behind Aaron Rodgers and a plethora of talented receivers, but the key to their success lately is that they've found a running game. Ryan Grant is carrying the load, but Brandon Jackson and Ahman Green are help keeping him fresh by contributing when they get the chance. Arizona is facing some serious injury problems heading into this one. WR Anquan Boldin is questionable after spraining his MCL and dealing with a bum ankle, while CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie is questionable with a knee injury as well. DE Calais Cambell is also questionable with an injured thumb. All of these guys will be slowed even if they do go. Arizona has become one-dimensional offensively, and the Packers will feast on the Cardinals because of it. The Cardinals average just 93.1 rushing yards/game, so Green Bay can pin their ears back and get after the immobile Kurt Warner all game long. Green Bay has held 5 of their last 6 opponents to less than 200 yards passing, and for the season they allow just 201 passing yards/game. Green Bay has the more balanced offense and a better defense, and they are the clear choice in this match-up Sunday. The Packers are 15-3 ATS (+11.7 Units) after having won 4 or 5 out of their last 6 games over the last 3 seasons. Green Bay is 6-0 ATS (+6.0 Units) against NFC West division opponents over the last 3 seasons. Take Green Bay and the points. (This is still a 6* play at +1 or on the Money Line, whatever you want because they will win outright)

5* Wiseguy Ravens/Pats AFC Wild Card Surefire New England -3

This line started at Patriots -4 and it's already down to -3. The betting public is all over the Ravens due to the injury to Wes Welker, and though he is a big part of their offense, we still feel strongly about New England finding a way to win at home. The fact is that since Bill Belichick took over the Patriots, he has never lost an opening round game in the playoffs. This team still has a stout defense that can carry the load, and they still have plenty of playmakers on offense to score enough points to win. Look at it this way, would you rather have Derrick Mason and Mark Clayton or Randy Moss and Julian Edelman as your receivers? We'll take the latter every time because Moss is a game-changer, and Edelman has had an entire season to grasp the offense, and is basically the same player as Welker. New England is 8-0 at home this season, while the Ravens are 3-5 on the road. This is a very tough place to play, and it has shown once again this season. The Patriots are scoring 31.2 points/game at home while allowing just 12.9 points/game, outscoring their opponents by 18.3 points/game. Welker will certainly be missed, but his injury is getting blown way out of proportion. Also note that New England will be getting back D-Linemen Vince Wilfork and Ty Warren for this game, two of the best players on their defense. The Patriots are 21-4 ATS (+16.6 Units) when playing against a marginal winning team (Win Pct. 51% to 60%) in the second half of the season since 1992. The clear value here is with New England. Take the Patriots and lay the points.

Posted : January 10, 2010 7:34 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

ULTRA SPORTS

5* New England Patriots

Posted : January 10, 2010 7:35 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Red Dog Sports

5* Soccer Game Of The Month (Sunday Morning)

Genoa vs. Catania

Play Genoa -1/2 (-145)

Look for Genoa to win this by 2 goals. My guess is Genoa wins 3-1 over Catania. They are much stronger and should be motivated to win this one.

Posted : January 10, 2010 7:36 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Pointwise Phone Service

3* ARIZONA/G BAY OVER

2* G BAY, BALTIMORE

Posted : January 10, 2010 9:01 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

HOWIE FEINER