0 Reactions
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Rocketman
FOR THE LARGEST SELECTION OF FREE SERVICE PLAYS VISIT THESPREAD.COM
Dallas vs. Tampa Bay
The Cowboys are always a public team and they are again in this one. We always love to be against the public! Tampa Bay usually gets off to a good start as they are 6-2 SU and ATS last 3 years when playing in September. Dallas allowed 24.9 points per game on the road last year and were only 3-5 SU. Tampa Bay was 6-2 SU at home last season. Tampa Bay is 2-0 SU and ATS at home vs Dallas since 1992. Cowboys are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games as a favorite of 3.5-10.0. Cowboys are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 road games. Buccaneers are 10-1 ATS in their last 11 games as a home underdog of 3.5-10.0. Buccaneers are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games in September. Buccaneers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games as an underdog of 3.5-10.0. Buccaneers are 17-5-1 ATS in their last 23 games as a home underdog. Home team is 5-0 ATS in their last 5 meetings. We'll play Tampa Bay for 3 units today!

Posted : September 13, 2009 11:05 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Lenny Del Genio
Jets vs. Houston
We expect the Texans to be much improved this year, but they are not at the point where they should be favored by this much against anyone. Last year, they had the 27th ranked scoring defense in the league. QB Matt Schaub finished the preseason with an injured ankle and may not be 100% here, bad news against a Jets defense that recorded 18 sacks for new HC Rex Ryan during the preseason. Houston appears to have major problems stopping the rush as both Minnesota’s Adrian Peterson and New Orleans’ Mike Bell ran for a 10.0 YPR clip in separate preseason games. New York will run the ball with Thomas Jones and Leon Washington and run some more, taking the pressure off rookie QB Mark Sanchez, who had his moments during the preseason. Sanchez will get a shot to exploit a suspect Texans secondary here that will be without Dunta Robinson (holdout). Once again, go with the dog in what should be a very competitive game. Take NY Jets.

Posted : September 13, 2009 11:06 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Nelly's LTS

2* Miami
2* Jax
2* San Francisco

Posted : September 13, 2009 11:06 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Brandon Lang

30 DIMER - CAROLINA PANTHERS - Going against the big line move and coming with Carolina today.

This line opened up Panthers -1, and has moved it's way all the way to the Eagles -2 1/2 as of this writing Saturday night.

I have a Carolina Panther team that was 8-0 SU at home last year, but I guess nobody remembers that. All anyone remembers is the implosion in the playoffs versus Arizona.

Now I completely understand how that can leave a lasting effect on someone's mind, but this is a new year and new team, and in my opinion it's not Carolina with a bunch of holes, it's the Eagles.

Rookie starting in the secondary with the heart-and-soul of that secondary gone in Brian Dawkins, starting middle linebacker gone due to injury and a patch work offensive line to start your offense with.

Steve Smith and Julius Peppers take note for a monster day.

The bottom line for me is the line move in this game, and an undefeated regular season by the Panthers last year, and Jake Delhomme looking for redemption.

I feel Vegas had this number right when they first put it out at Panthers -1, and that was Vegas telling you they expected Carolina was going to win this game.

CAROLINA PANTHERS -

10 DIMER - MIAMI DOLPHINS - DOG LOCK - Great spot to grab the Dolphins and the points in what I feel is a field goal game.

In the 43 year history of their franchise, the Falcons have never had back-to-back winning seasons, yet everyone is talking about this team being one of the teams to beat in the NFC.

The bottom line is they caught about every break in the world last year in their great run but I truly don't feel they will be as fortunate this year.

This is a Dolphins team that went 6-2 ATS on the road last year, and I love their defense and how they match up with what Atlanta wants to do on the offensive sie of the football.

I really feel this is a field goal game, and getting 4 points is a lot of points in a game between two teams I feel are evenly matched.

My dollar is on the Dolphins and it wouldn't suprise me if they went ahead and pulled off the outright upset.

Grab Miami and the points here.

MIAMI DOLPHINS - 1 PM

10 DIMER - CINCINNATI BENGALS - This is going to get ugly early.

Denver is in a lot of trouble, not only in this spot here but all year long.

I don't believe Kyle Orton is the answer, and he does come into this game banged up. Or Chris Simms, who is banged up. Or rookie Brandstater. In fact, any QB they put in here will not be the answer. The problems run deeper for this team.

Their defense was ranked in the bottom 5 of the NFL last year, and they didn't do much to get better in the off season and now they face a Bengals offense that resembles the playoff offense of a few years back.

Yes, Carson Palmer has a tender ankle, but that doesn't concern me with who he is playing against. This is a bad Denver team. Really bad.

Under Shanahan, Denver went 14-34 ATS last 48 games on the vegas board. Let's fire him and bring in a 32 year old who tries to go get Matt Cassel, angers Jay Cutler and you expect good things from this crew?

This is a huge statement game for the Bengals, and I do mean huge, and with the momentum and home crowd and return of Carson Palmer, Ochocinco and Chris Henry, I like the Bengals by double digits today.

Rolling with the Bengals.

CINCINNATI BENGALS - 1 PM

10 DIME - 6-POINT SAME GAME TEASER - SF & OVER - Numbers don't lie when these two meet in Arizona.

Not only have the Niners covered the last 4 meetings in Arizona, but the last 4 meetings, and 8 of the last 11 have gone OVER the total.

I don't know what it is but when these two get together in Arizona, you can rest assured you are going to get a San Francisco cover, and the game is going to go over the total as well.

You can't help but think about Kurt Warner and the Cardinals missing offensive coordinator Todd Haley a little bit in this game, but where the real holes lie is in their defense.

I am banking on the history of these two in Arizona today, as I tease the Niners to a double digit dog, and tease the total down, and go over in a nice same game teaser on the afternoon card.

Niners and over the way to go in a 2-team, 6-point teaser.

FREE PICK WINNER - GREEN BAY PACKERS

Posted : September 13, 2009 11:08 am
(@michpat)

Brandon Lang

30 Dime-Carolina

10 Dime- Miami

10 Dime-Cincinnati

10 Dime-San Fran and Over

Posted : September 13, 2009 11:15 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Game Breaker
4* Jacksonville +6.5
Jacksonville plays Indy tough and have been money on the road vs the Colts. New coach for Indy and laying big points in an opener is another red flag. Public all over the Colts is the clincher. Take Jacksonville +6.5 for a 4* Play.

3* San Francisco +6
San Fran is somewhat undervalued and has a good running game which could definitely come into play, especially early in the season. Take San Fran +6 for a 3* Play.

Posted : September 13, 2009 11:19 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

KBHoops
5* Minnesota -4 **POD**
5* Carolina ML +129
4* Cincinnati -4.5
4* Indianapolis -6.5
4* Houston -4.5
3* Green Bay -4 Sunday Night Football