Cincy UNDER
Tenn OVER
TB UNDER
Oak OVER
Denver OVER
Wash UNDER
NE OVER

Matt Rivers

200,000♦ Teaser ATLANTA FALCONS and SAN DIEGO CHARGERS.

75,000♦ GREEN BAY PACKERS

Derek Mancini

40 Dime Raiders

Craig Davis

30 Dime ATLANTA FALCONS

15 Dime CAROLINA PANTHERS

10 Dime 3-team Teaser ATLANTA FALCONS, CAROLINA PANTHERS and DALLAS COWBOYS

Steve Budin

New York / Indianapolis Over 48

Posted : September 19, 2010 9:19 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

ATS LOCK CLUB

6 Units Atlanta Falcons -6.5
6 Units NE Patriots -3
4 Units Cincinnati Bengals +3
4 Units Pittsburgh Steelers +6

Posted : September 19, 2010 9:20 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

DAVID MALINSKY

4* N.Y. JETS over NEW ENGLAND

An absolutely clock-work Week #2 scenario here, one of those classic cases in which the markets over-react to Week #1 results in which a way that we get major line adjustment. And with that adjustment bringing the +3’s into play for the Jets, it brings us into play as well. New England closed mostly at -5 vs. at home Cincinnati last week. The Jets were -1.5 here against Baltimore. Work with those sequences, and it is likely that the Jets would have been -1.5 or -2 if these same teams would have met here last Sunday (we actually have the Ravens a full point over the Patriots, but are not sure the markets share those sentiments). So do the disparate opening results lead to this new conclusion? No.

New England was able to make some big plays against a sloppy Bengal outfit, cashing in on INT and KO returns for TD’s, but there are holes in the Patriot arsenal, and last week’s game flow kept them hidden. They are not going to be able to run the ball against a quality defensive front, especially on the road, and we see defensive vulnerabilities throughout – without Ty Warren they are going to struggle for leverage against power ground games, and that patch-work secondary is going to need time to jell. Cincinnati was able to pile up 26 first downs and 428 yards, only punting three times, and with Carson Palmer only being sacked one time in 51 pass plays. When you do not run the ball well or command the line of scrimmage on defense it is not easy to control games on the road, a big part of why the Patriots were 1-3 SU and 0-3-1 ATS as road favorites LY, with the loan success coming in Buffalo. That includes a 16-9 win by the Jets on the field, when Tom Brady was held to less than 50 percent completions.

Meanwhile it was not all dark for the Jets on Monday, and rarely have we ever seen as much negative publicity give to a team that lost to a prime Super Bowl contender by a single point. Yes, Mark Sanchez struggled, but there was a real positive in the life shown by LaDanian Tomlinson (62 rushing yards at 5.6 per carry), and the defensive front held Baltimore to just 1.4 yards per rush attempt on those 35 carries, with the longest run allowed a meager seven yards, and for the full game the Ravens could manage only 3.8 per play on all snaps. That will almost assuredly be their season low. The Jets are a team that plays with the kind of physical passion that we like to back off of a loss, and we call for them to control the line of scrimmage and game flow in this one, with the points offered not even needed in an outright win.

Posted : September 19, 2010 9:52 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Fantasy Sports Gametime

50* Play Boston (-170) over Toronto

Boston has won 77 of the last 115 games as a home favorite of -125 to -175 and pitcher, Jon Lester is 3-0 over the last 3 starts with an ERA of 3.80.

50* Play St. Louis (-170) over San Diego

St. Louis has won 9 of the last 10 games vs. San Diego and pitcher, Adam Wainwright is 11-3 in home games this season with an ERA of 1.83.

Posted : September 19, 2010 9:55 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

AntonWins

4 Units St. Louis +3.5

Chris Jordon

400* Green Bay

National Sports Service

5* Green Bay
3* Houston
3* Jacksonville

Great Lakes Sports

4* Falcons
3* Browns
3* Broncos

Must Win Sports

5 Units New England

Psychic

2 units Oakland -3
3 units Kansas City +3
5 units San Diego -7 (WISEGUY)

Sports Lock

5 units Denver -3
10 units Washington +3
10 units New England -3

Vegas Express

5 units Minnesota -5.5
10 units Buffalo +12.5
10 units Baltimore -2.5
20 units Washington +3
25 units New England -2.5

Sports Machine

5 units OVER 43 Az-Atl
10 units Minnesota -5.5

SuperLockLine Plus

1 units OVER 41 Phi-Det
2 units Pittsburgh +5.5
5 units New England -2.5

NFL Guru

3 units UNDER 40.5 Chi-Dal
3 units Dallas -7
3 units Indianapolis -5

Bobby Dalton

15* New York Giants +5

Posted : September 19, 2010 10:00 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Gregg Price

10* Cincinnati Bengals +1

We lost with the Bengals last week, they had the pick for 7 in the 1st half and the kickoff return to start the 2nd half. That really set them back, but overall I was impressed with Palmer and the offense. I think the D was a little rusty, but they will be fine there. Balt was handed a gift against the Jets. The Jets had numerous dropped balls and 14 penalties for 125 yards, giving Balt one opportunity after another. Cinci has owned Balt the last 5 years winning 7 of 10. They are also 4-1 ATS vs them at home. While Balt's D is top notch, I believe Palmer will be able to move the ball on them much better than Sanchez. The D and the special teams will make adjustments this week, and Balt might be a little drained after that physical win, Ryan ran his mouth all summer and Balt stepped up. But Cinci is no pushover and will be ready for this big divisional game.

5* Pittsburgh Steelers +5

We are going with Pitt here. I am not a huge Tenn fan. I think the D has a lot of holes. Yes they looked good in week 1, but look who they played. Chris Johnson is not going to run all over these guys. Besides the 76 yard run, the Raiders did a good job of stopping him. I was also impressed with Dennis Dixon, that was only his 2nd start of his career. That OT win was a huge confidence builder for him, and that was against a very good Atlanta D. Tomlin also said its no guarantee Big Ben gets his job back when he returns, thats a motivational factor alone for Dixon. Both years after Pitt won the SB they missed the playoffs. Then in the 3rd year they went back. This is now the 3rd year after the 2nd SB. I have a feeling we will be seeing them in the postseason again. Pitt's D will step it up again, Dixon will continue to get better, and they should win this game.

5* Dallas Cowboys -9

I can see Dallas letting out a little frustration on this Bear team. Dallas's D dominated Washington. Penalties and that fumble before the half is what did them in. The D really shut Washington down. I can see Cutler throwing a lot of picks. I don't know what your opinion is, but that was a TD by Detroit at the end. Chicago is a work in progress and will be over matched by Dallas's speed. Dallas should win this game by double digits.

4* Miami Dolphins+ 5.5

This game is more about a gut feeling. I have a lot of respect for Minny, especially that ferocious Defense. But like I said opening night when we took Minny, the offense will not duplicate what it did last year. Now the public is going to be all over Minny this week, with GB in the division this is already a "must win" in week 2. I think Miami can hang with these guys. Henne is going to have his hands full with the pass rush, but he also has 2 solid backs to help him. Miami also just barely beat the Bills, so everyone is going to expect Minny to win by at least 7. A close game would not surprise me.

5* Denver Broncos -3.5

We are going with Denver at home. Looking at the box score from the Seattle game its almost hard to believe they won by that much, but it was the turnovers and that helped Seattle. Offensively they didn't do much. Denver lost a back and forth game. Orton looked good. Denver is going to have a lot of energy for this one. I wonder why the line is 3.5 and not 3? 1-0 vs 0-1 and the 0-1 team is giving 3.5, a little strange is my book. I think Denver wins by double digits.

4* New York Jets +1

While I am not a big fan of the Jets, mainly because of their offense, I am a big fan of their D. I have a feeling this is going to be a very very intense week of practice for the Jets. Just way too many mental mistakes against the Ravens. It was almost like they were a freshman team out there for the first time. The Jets know they can't start 0-2, and that would be 0-2 at home, 0-2 in the conference, and that would be a big hole in the tough AFC. If the D plays the way they did against the Ravens, and the penalties and dropped passes are at least cut in half, they can win this game. I think they will try and get LT going also, especially now while his legs are fresh.

Posted : September 19, 2010 10:31 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Red Dog Sports

10* Tennessee -5

Play the Titans on Sunday as the Steelers start Dennis Dixon again. Tennessee has the nice mixture/balance of Vince Young and Chris Johnson to run it. Young has been playing smart and their defense should focus on the pedestrian offense of Pittsburgh. Tenn. by 10.

(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Rob Vinciletti

NFL Double System Play - Washington Redskins

Washington fits 2 systems here today. Play on home dogs of less than 5 in non conference games off a home dog win. These teams have covered at a high rates the last 25 years. Washington is coming off a solid win over Dallas, while the Texans beat the Colts for just the second time. Houston is a terrible 0-9 ats on the road off a home dog win and 2-6 vs the NFC East. Houston could struggle with the vaunted Washington defense here today. Take Washington

(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Point Train

6 Units Tennessee (+5) over Pittsburgh

The Titans are being extremely undervalued by the odds-makers in this game. Tennessee smoked Oakland in week one behind a strong defensive performance and a great run-pass balance on offense. QB Vince Young was 13 of 17 for 154 yards and 2 touchdowns, and Chris Johnson ran for 142 yards and 2 touchdowns.

The Tennessee defense held an improved Oakland team to just 286 total yards and 13 points. They forced two turnovers and sacked Jason Campbell four times. This week Pitt will start Dennis Dixon at QB with Ben Roethilsberger’s continued suspension. Dixon had a strong game against the weak Atlanta secondary in week one, but failed to get the ball into the endzone.

Pitt will likely be without run-stuffing nose tackle Casey Hampton (hamstring) and tackle Max Starks (ankle). Pittsburgh is just 3-7 ATS in their last 10 road games and the underdog is 6-1 ATS in their last 7 meetings. Go with the Titans to cover as the home ‘dog.

(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Eddie Roman

20,000 Dime NFL Sunday Mismatch

Minnesota Vikings -5.5 over Miami

10,000 Dime Move

Houston Texans -2.5 over Washington

5000 Dime Move

New York/Indianapolis Over 48.5