10* Patriots
10* Texas A&M

Posted : November 25, 2010 9:45 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Bob Balfe

New Orleans Saints -4

The Saints are starting to heat up again and would like to return the favor this season against Dallas. Last year, the Cowboys stormed into New Orleans and dominated a Saints team that the world thought was unbeatable. Dallas has offensive weapons, but their defense is weak and I cannot see them stopping this high-powered New Orleans offense. The Saints might also get Reggie Bush back today. I do not think Bush will be much of a factor, but its his presence that will allow other players to get wide open. If this game gets into a shootout, I trust Drew Brees a lot more than Jon Kitna. Look for the Saints to get a big win and bring Dallas back down to earth. Take New Orleans.

Houston Baptist +20.5

Yes, Houston Baptist! Arizona State is not good at shooting 3 pointers and its hard to blowout any team if you cant get hot beyond the arch. Arizona State doesnt score many points to begin with, so they would have to play perfect defense to get a win by 20+. Look for Houston Baptist to get the cover and, yes this will probably be the last time you ever hear Houston Baptist this season or ever!

LA Clippers -3

The NBA couldn't come up with better teams to play today? The Clippers are coming off a nice win against the Hornets and will be trying to string together a win streak for the first time all year. Look for LA to get a big win at home against a Kings team that is absolutely atrocious. Take the Clippers

Posted : November 25, 2010 10:02 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Maddux Sports

10 Units Detroit +6.5

10 Units Dallas Under 50

10 Units Texas +3.5

Posted : November 25, 2010 10:03 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Jack Jones

25* Saints -3.5

15* Patriots -6.5

15* Jets/Cinn Over 43

Posted : November 25, 2010 10:05 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Wayne Root

Primetime TV Extravaganza - NY Jets
Millionaire - Detroit
Billionaire - Dallas
No Limit - Texas

Posted : November 25, 2010 10:08 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Matt Fargo

10* Lions +7

9* Saints -3

9* Bengals+9

Posted : November 25, 2010 10:10 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Bob Balfe

New Orleans Saints -4

Houston Baptist +20.5

LA Clippers -3

Detroit Lions +7

Cincinnati Bengals +9

Texas +4

Posted : November 25, 2010 10:13 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Red Zone Sports

3* Patriots Under

2* Saints

Posted : November 25, 2010 10:14 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

2 Minute Warning

10 Dime NO Saints

Posted : November 25, 2010 10:15 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Dwayne Bryant

Dallas Cowboys +4

This is just a great scheduling advantage for Dallas. The Cowboys played at home on Sunday, which is a huge edge to have in this extra short week. The Saints had to travel, which makes it a really tough spot for them. The Cowboys are very comfortable playing these Thanksgiving Day home games on the short week, as is evident by their 5-0 SU & ATS mark over the last five seasons.

Dallas has really responded to Jason Garrett as Interim Head Coach. In Garrett's two games as the head honcho, they leveled the Giants in The New Meadowlands and then pulled away late to score a solid win over Detroit. Garrett's approach has worked and the players are obviously buying in to his system. They're playing much closer to their potential, which makes them a dangerous team. Grabbing more than a FG at home in this great scheduling spot looks like a solid move, in my opinion.

Yes, the Saints will have major revenge in this one. It was these Cowboys that rolled into the Superdome last December and shocked the then 13-0 Saints, 24-17. But these Saints are not playing at the same level as last season's championship team, so I expect Dallas to once again step up and give the champs all they can handle.

The Saints have only played a couple teams that are close to Dallas talent-wise. They lost at home to Atlanta and beat Pittsburgh at home on a Sunday night when they were coming off a huge upset home loss to the Browns. The Saints have beaten up on punchless Carolina and mediocre Seattle the last two weeks, so the back-to-back blowout wins do not impress me at all.

Bottom line: The Cowboys have regained their confidence and they have a huge scheduling advantage with these Thanksgiving Day games. The Saints are in an extremely tough spot and they're catching Dallas at a bad time. I expect Dallas to make it 6 straight wins on Turkey Day.

Posted : November 25, 2010 10:20 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

MTi Sports

4* Dallas +3.5

Posted : November 25, 2010 10:22 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Al Demarco

Temple

Craig Davis

Stanford

Matt Rivers

Saints

Brett Atkins

Saints

Posted : November 25, 2010 10:28 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

401kSports

4* NEW ORLEANS -3.5 over Dallas

The Saints are 3-0 ATS in their last 3 games. The offense is averaging over 400 yards in those games and the defense is allowing just 10 points a game over the last 3 games. They also maybe getting Reggie Bush back here today which will do nothing but help this offense even more. As for the cowboys since firing coach Wade Phillips, they have won two straight and averaged 31+ points. The Giants were the flavor of the month as the NFC best team and more than likely took the Cowboys for granted and last week they beat a Lions team who has lost something like 25 straight on the road so you cannot look to much into that win last week. Then there is the whole revenge angle. Last season the Saints were on their way to maybe and unbeaten season and the Cowboys came into their building and gave them their first loss of the year. After that loss the Saints started to struggle at the end of the year before getting it back together to make their super bowl run. I look for the Saints to keep rolling along here as they are only a game back of Atlanta and I expect them to get the win here and get their revenge on Dallas.......New Orleans 31 Dallas 17!!!

2* Texas A&M -6 over Boston College

Texas A&M is one of 2 teams to make the NCAA tourney and win at least 1 game in each of the last 5 years. This is a solid experienced team that is hungry to make some noise in their conference. They have made a commitment to defense this year that should get them to the next level. BC is adjusting to new Coach Steve Donohue's system. It will take some time to get comfy in their 1-3-1 defense. The loss to Yale as 21 pt favorites said a lot. I wish there was a total for this game as the under would be a great bet. Still let's go with the experienced hungry team to wear down the Eagles in the 2nd half and win by 10-15 here. Texas A&M 68 BC 55

Posted : November 25, 2010 10:30 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Rocketman

3* Murray State Pk

3* Temple -4.5

Posted : November 25, 2010 10:33 am
Page 2 / 4
Share: