Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Stephen Nover

10 Dime Phillies/Yankees Over

Posted : October 29, 2009 3:43 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Also Blade I get the ATS LOCK FOOTBALL AND TOTALS package am i allowed to post those or can i send them to you and you can post them

No your more than welcome to post ATS here.

Posted : October 29, 2009 3:44 pm
(@mhiked)
Trusted Member

Rose

5*NYY/Phil Over

Posted : October 29, 2009 4:04 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Indian Cowboy

4 Unit Play. Take Under 9 between the Philadelphia Phillies @ New York Yankees

Ah, Pedro. Manuel has a flare for drama starting Pedro here in Game two. Frankly, its brilliant. Pedro feeds off energy. He needs motivation and he needs excitement to really get his juices flowing. He had that against the Dodgers facing Joe Torre and pitched a brilliant game. Why can't he do it here? Pedro certainly said that he was going to bring the "fear" to the Yankee fans and believe it or not, I have come to believe Pedro as when he says he is going to bring it, he will bring it. I expect the Yankees to be fired up over the Game 1 loss, but folks, these are the Philadelphia Phillies - the World Champs - who continue to feel disrespected here. This is a team that just knows how to win from top to bottom and they have a great catcher in Ruiz who calls a helluva game. He is far, and beyond the better player than Jorge Posoda. Yes, I said it. Ruiz calls a better game, bats over .300 in the post-season and is just an all around better baserunner and fielder as well. Yes, I said it. I like Burnett to pitch well for his ballclub today as he looks to help the Yanks pull this game out and for that reason I do like the Under as I think similar to game 1, it will be a pitcher's duel. Having said that, I look for the Phillies to possibl upset here in a 3-1 or 3-2 type of ballgame and the value is nice here with the Phils on the road. The Phillies have won their last 4 World Series games and they are 5-1 in their last six road games. Note, the Under is 9-0 in the Yankees last nine when they are favored by this margin and the Under is 7-1-1 when the Yankees are favored in the playoffs by this margin - and the Under is 12-3-1 in Burnett's last 16 starts at home.

1 Unit Play. Take Philadelphia Phillies +185 over the New York Yankees

Posted : October 29, 2009 4:18 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Bob Balfe

Nuggets +8 over Trailblazers

Yankees/Phillies Over 9 Runs

North Carolina +16 over VTech

I cant tell you why the linemakers made this game so high. I wouldn’t say its a mistake, but it certainly looks that way. UNC has struggled moving the ball on offense this year, but their offensive line is finally healthy and they do have a veteran QB in TJ Yates who has not looked great this year, but its not like they are starting a true freshman. Yates has the experience to manage a game. Both teams have great defenses and I expect this game to be a lot like the last two meetings. Look for a low scoring defensive battle. If UNC does not give VTech gift points they might be able to pull an upset. VTech should get the win, but 16 points is a lot to ask of a team coming off a tough loss now knowing their BCS dreams are over. Take UNC.

Posted : October 29, 2009 5:03 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Erin Rynning

Reg: Portland Under

Posted : October 29, 2009 5:04 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Trace Adams

1500* - North Carolina Tar Heels

I was discussing this North Carolina team with a friend of mine, and we both reached the same conclusion; they are an underachieving-piece-of-shit-team!

The key word being "underachieving".

That being the case, they definitely have enjoyed being in the underdog role under Butch Davis, as the Heels are 7-3 against the spread in that situation under Davis.

Virginia Tech has been off since they lost at Georgia Tech, so they should be rested, and raring to go. Still, I don't trust the Hokies minus this amount of points, as I have witnessed QB Taylor make some piss-poor decisions with the ball this season. Who's to say this kid doesn't give up the ball to the solid UNC defense at a key time or two in this game? I certainly think it is a possibility, and I certainly think North Carolina can stay inside of this roomy impost.

Since taking over in Chapel Hill, Butch Davis has taken Frank Beamer down to the wire in both of their meetings, as V-Tech won 17-10 in Blackburg in '07, and 20-17 at North Carolina last season. Is the 3rd time the charm for the Heels?

Well, with the points it sure will be, as Tech is just 3-8 against the spread their last 11 as a favorite.
Take the points in this one!

1500♦ - North Carolina Tar Heels

Posted : October 29, 2009 5:05 pm
(@repski)
New Member Guest

SSG/Halfbets

World Series Game 2
Thursday Oct 29th 8pm

OK so we face a game 2 with Pedro against AJ. Like we have said before, Burnett has been very hitable lately and the Phillies are the team to do it. We also think the Yankees come alive tonight and look for a high scoring game. We also are still on the Phillies bandwagon as this huge an underdog!!

PICK: OVER 9 +105 (9*) Best Bet of the day
PICK: Phillies ML +175 (4*)
PROP PICK: Will there be a score in the 1st inning - NO (3*)
PROP PICK: Phillies will score 1st +105 (3*)

Posted : October 29, 2009 5:16 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Seabass

50* Phillies/Yankees Over 9

30* UNC/Va Tech Under

Posted : October 29, 2009 5:24 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Powerplaywins