Joe Wiz pay after service, Oregon

0-0 football

Posted : September 3, 2009 1:53 pm
(@jasmith1111)

Winners Circle Sports Picks
College Football

N.Tex/Ball St. under 59
Oregon +5

I've used them for the last 8 years and turned a profit every year in fact big profits
Football is their specialty

Posted : September 3, 2009 3:54 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Bob Balfe

SF Giants -130

Posted : September 3, 2009 4:53 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

C-Stars Sports

1000 Units Top Play Troy/Bowling Green Over the total

50 Units Oregon Plus the points over Boise State

Posted : September 3, 2009 4:53 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Apache

17 S. Carolina/NC St Over
9 Boise St.
25 Troy
27 N. Texas

Posted : September 3, 2009 4:54 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Dave Cokin

Powerplay

North Carolina St. -4.5

Posted : September 3, 2009 4:55 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Larry Ness

25* Jets Ov

Insider Titans, Tampa Bay

Posted : September 3, 2009 4:55 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Drew Gordon

1. 100,000♦ N.C. State

2. 50,000♦ Troy

1. N.C State- It's all about payback tonight in Raleigh, and I say the Wolfpack get plenty of it against a Gamecocks squad with questions on both sides of the ball. We all remember last year's 34-0 shellacking South Carolina put on NC State in Columbia, and if we rememeber it, you know damn sure coach Tom O'Brien and his troops have had this date circled on their calendars! Let me make something clear: That 34-0 blowout last season was a bit deceiving, because the Wolfpacks stud QB Russell Wilson got hurt, and Daniel Evans struggled mightily in his spot. Look for a much different outcome this time around, as the Wolfpack (with a healthy Wilson) are out for blood Thursday.

The biggest disparity in this contest comes at the QB position, where the ACC Freshman of the Year, Russell Wilson, looks to add to his already impressive resume. One number that stands out above all the rest is this one: NC State is an outstanding 9-0 ATS in Wilson's L9 starts, including 5 outright upset wins! His 17 TDs to 1 INT ratio was in stark contrast to the interception-happy South Carolina carousel of quarterbacks last season, including tonight's starter Stephen Garcia, who's 6 TDs to 8 INTs was an absolute joke, capped by his 4 interceptions in the Outback Bowl.

While I'll give a slight edge to the Gamecocks defense, it's only a VERY slight edge based on a pair of wet-behind-the-ears CBs, and a bevy of suspensions that's keeping 3 defensive starters on the sideline tonight. Sorry Gamecocks-backers, but you're team cannot afford any starter to be out, especially with two cornerbacks who've never played a down of college football. Look for Wilson, coupled with RBs Eugene and Baker, to shred what was the strength of this South Carolina team last season.

Finally, I'm concerned about complacency on this Gamecocks squad, knowing they spanked the Wolfpack last season, and next week have a HUGE match up at Georgia on Saturday... It would be easy for them to get caught looking ahead. That would be a bad thing considering I'm certain the Wolfpack will give 100% of their attention to this match up, as they seek to exercise the demons from their 34-0 ass-whipping in Columbia. In the end, superior offense, superior motivation, and the home field (South Carolina 2-6 ATS L8 road games) are what carries this Wolfpack squad to the win and cover tonight.

Take N.C. State over South Carolina as your top-rated play of the day.

2. Troy- I know full well the Trojans have a meeting in Gainseville next week, and plenty of bettors are scared of the dreaded "lookahead" in this contest. But let me be the one to tell you: lay the points, as a far superior Trojans team takes the Falcons behind the woodshed in this one! Read on...

First, when has Bowling Green ever been a threat at home? They lost 4 of 5 home games last season (0-4 ATS), and have been a disaster for their backers there for some time now, going 2-14 ATS in their L16 in front of the home fans. Troy on the other hand, is fielding its most talented team in recent memory, and has all the pieces necessary to win in hostile territory tonight.

Second, with only 10 returning starters, including just 3 starters on the defensive side (replacing all 4 starters on defensive line), I'm expecting a major downturn for the Falcons this season. They started last season with a huge win over Pitt, only to finish the year 6-6, but this year's version of the Faclons is a shell of its former self. Herein lies the issue, as the Trojans offense is stacked, led by QB Levi Brown, RB DuJuan Harris, WR Jerrel Jernigan, and a solid offensive line anchoring the way. I expect Troy will be more than capable of marching up and down the field on this inexperienced Bowling Green defense, dominating the trenches along the way.

Finally, some are overlooking this Troy defense, but not me. You see, when you read that the Trojans are returning 5 starters on defense, you'd think that was a bad thing, but not so fast! Checking the roster to see who's gone and who stayed is critical, and fact is all 5 returning starters were on the All-Sun Belt Conference team cannot be overlooked. Also, let's not forget they added former Cornhuskers DL Kevin Dixon, who was their most improved player under Callahan that season. Point is, the Trojans are as good a team as you'll see out of the Sun Belt, and they're going to surprise a lot of teams this season. Tonight's ass-whupping is not one of those "surprises," as I fully expect the Trojans to get the solid road win and cover tonight at Bowling Green.

Take Troy over Bowling Green in this college football match up.

Posted : September 3, 2009 4:56 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Northcoast

3* Miami +3 -120 (play of the week)
3* Carolina -3 -120
3* Denver +3.5

Posted : September 3, 2009 4:56 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter