3 Users
0 Reactions
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

ANTONY DINERO

Troy vs Central Michigan
Pick: Under 63.5

The Central Michigan defense was often overshadowed by the exploits of Dan LeFevour and the offense, but held up well through a challenging slate and will again be a driving force here. CMU has to be wary of Troy's defensive speed and exercise patience, looking to hit a few well-placed homeruns when the opportuntiy arrives. Forcing the issue, even with LeFevour at the controls, wouldn't be advised. Expect a cautious approach to get the job done in what's become a glorified home game for the Chippewas, who will get the MAC a much-needed win. Back Central Michigan (-128) on the money line in a game that goes under.

Posted : January 6, 2010 6:32 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Bobby Flanagan

3* Oklahoma City -5

Oklahoma City has taken the most strides this year of all the teams that struggled last year. They play with prowess in their own building and I don't see a tired Hornets team playing competitive with them tonight.

They just beat the Bulls on Monday by overcoming a first-half deficit to win for the sixth time in the last seven games. They are red hot right now and I have to trail them.

They give an effort every night as a young team that has a large task in front of them of making the playoffs. The way the play they sure do believe they can make that happen.

I have been tracking their statistics and their shooting percentage and points per game jumped form November to Decemember. Barring any setbacks I think this team may start off the New Year as a sleeper.

The Hornets pulled off an upset road win in Salt Lake City but I think they get brought back to reality tonight. The Hornets' only road wins in 15 previous tries had been against the Clippers and Timberwolves.

The Thunder have been getting the job done when they are favorites by covering six of the last seven games in that role. Lay the points with them tonight.

3* Syracuse -9

I think Syracuse comes out with a vengence tonight after losing on their own court to Pitt last weekend. I really wouldn't want to be Memphis in this situation. Jim Boheim's will have them ready to roll.

When I saw Memphis as a favorite over Tennessee last weekend I couldn't believe it. They have a good guard combo with Elliot Williams and Willie Kemp. Upfront they are small and their bench is shallow. Tennessee is strong in the paint just like Syracuse.

Arinze Onuaku, Rick Jackson, and Wes Johnson are going to massacre Memphis on the board and with points in the paint. Memphis is physically small upfront and they don't have the physical size needed to play with these guys. The Memphis bench has a lot of non-scholarship players and they don't have the talent to rotate for a full 40 minutes which concerns me.

The Syracuse zone should help regulate the quick Memphis guards. For the first time all season the Orange has to deal with some adversity after losing to Pitt and I think they respond very convincingly tonight.

Posted : January 6, 2010 6:32 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Score

300% C Mich

Posted : January 6, 2010 6:33 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

BEN BURNS

9* C MICH / TROY OVER

Posted : January 6, 2010 6:36 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Kelso

10 units Troy +3

3 units UNLV +8
5 units Marquette -2
5 units Spurs -10
15 units Wyoming -4
50 units Creighton -13

Posted : January 6, 2010 6:39 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Great Lakes Sports

4* Syr
3* Ill. St
3* Marq

4* ORL
3* MINN
3* HOU

Posted : January 6, 2010 6:40 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Billy Coleman

4'* Virginia Commonwealth

Posted : January 6, 2010 6:41 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

The Millionaires Club Guaranteed Selections

92% BILLION DOLLAR COLLEGE HOOPS CRUSHER WINNER

Richmond -1

Posted : January 6, 2010 6:42 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Nick Parsons

10* C Mich/Troy Under

Posted : January 6, 2010 6:43 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

KB Hoops

5* Cornell +21 **POD**
4* Marquette -1.5
3* Richmond -1
4* Atlanta Hawks -13.5
2* Troy +3

Posted : January 6, 2010 6:43 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Steam On-Line Guaranteed Selections

HUGE COLLEGE HOOPS LATE STEAM WINNER

St Josephs +14.5

Posted : January 6, 2010 6:48 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Matt Fargo

10* Minnesota Timberwolves

Posted : January 6, 2010 6:48 pm
(@youngfan)

Nick Parsons

9* Troy

Hey BLADE ANY WRITE UP BY ANY CHANCE ? THANKS

Posted : January 6, 2010 6:54 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Nick Parsons

9* Troy

No sorry just the one for his Hockey play.

Posted : January 6, 2010 6:58 pm
(@youngfan)

Nick Parsons

9* Troy

No sorry just the one for his Hockey play.

Thank you anyway and thank you for all your hard work.

Posted : January 6, 2010 6:59 pm
Page 5 / 6
Share: