1 Users
0 Reactions
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Joseph D'Amico

Miami Heat vs. Los Angeles Lakers
Play: Los Angeles Lakers -11½

L.A. has won 7 in a row. This is due to two major things. #1 C/F Pau Gasol is back and playing at top speed. #2 Their bench has come alive after a rocky start. At 14-3, the Lakers have emerged to top form and have the best record in the NBA. Los Angeles is 7-3 ATS their L10 at the Staples Center. I don't love laying DD's in the NBA, but L.A. at home against this Miami team, is alright with me. The Heat are just 2-9 ATS their L11. Outside of G Dwayne Wade, no other starter is getting the job done. Erratic play has been killing Miami. Wade can't do it alone. The Laker's will double team Wade and force the rest of the team to step up. The Heat are 2-5 ATS their L7 in L.A., 2-5 ATS their L7 vs. the Western Conference, and 3-8 ATS their L11 vs. teams with a winning percentage of over .600. The Laker's are 10-4 ATS their L14 games played on 2 days rest, 6-2 ATS their L8 vs. the Eastern Conference, and 5-2 ATS their L7 overall. Play the Laker's

Posted : December 4, 2009 11:56 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Johnny Banks

Toronto Raptors vs. Washington Wizards
Play: Over 215

Toronto is one of the worst defensive teams in the NBA allowing 111 ppg and 115 ppg on the road. Raptors opponents are shooting 52.6% against them on the road and they have allowed more than 115 ppg in 3 straight road games. Three of the last four Raptor games played in Washington have gone over the posted total.

Posted : December 4, 2009 11:57 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

EZWINNERS

Charlotte Bobcats @ New Jersey Nets
Play: Charlotte Bobcats -3.5

Bobcats head coach Larry Brown made it know that he was not happy with his teams performance against the Boston Celtics in their last game on Tuesday. Charlotte's defense was horrible as the Bobcats gave up lay up after lay up in route to a 108-90 loss. Gerald Wallace had a great quoted after the game. "I hope everyone is embarrassed. I wouldn't come back (as a fan) after watching a game like this," Wallace said. "Even (Celtics coach) Doc Rivers had 12 points." What better way to get that bad taste out of your mouth than to beat up on the 0-18 New Jersey Nets! The Bobcats have usually bounced back well after a bad defensive performance as they are 13-3 against the spread in their last sixteen games after allowing 100 or more points in their previous game. Lay the points.

Posted : December 4, 2009 11:58 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: