36 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Michael Cannon

NY Giants at WASHINGTON

I am now 46-34-3 with my last 83 overall free plays.

Take the over in tonight’s Monday Night match up between the Giants and Redskins.

I just think both offenses are playing too well here for this game to stay under the posted total.

The Redskins have actually scored 88 points in their last three games, and a lot of their credit goes to Sherm Lewis, who as you remember relieved coach Jim Zorn of the play-calling duties. Jason Campbell has looked more comfortable and it’s translated into a more efficient offense.

The Giants have been getting it done on offense as well. Eli Manning has been spreading the ball around to all his receivers and the running game is always going to produce for Big Blue.

Both teams have some injury issues to deal with on defense, so I think we’re going to see a lot of points here.

Take the over.

4♦ OVER

Posted : December 21, 2009 2:58 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Stephen Nover

Milwaukee at INDIANA -2'

The Milwaukee Bucks are a better team than the Indiana Pacers, but the Bucks do not win at Conseco Fieldhouse. The Bucks have lost in their last nine visits to Indiana.

The Bucks are due for a flat performance after playing four tough games in a row. They beat Portland in overtime at home, lost to the Lakers by one in overtime at home, lost by three on the road to the Cavaliers and lost by one point at home to the Kings. This is Milwaukee's fourth game in six nights and third in four days.

The Pacers also are in action for the third time in four nights, but have the luxury of being home.

Indiana is without its best player, Danny Granger. Other players, though, have stepped up for the Pacers with Granger out of action.

Roy Hibbert is off his best game. He played against Tim Duncan and the Spurs on Saturday and had 20 points, seven rebounds and six blocks.

Troy Murphy is playing well for the Pacers. So is a fresh Mike Dunleavy, who is healthy now, and Tyler Hansbrough in a reserve role. Former Bucks point guard T.J. Ford also is playing well coming off the bench.

3♦ MILWAUKEE

Posted : December 21, 2009 2:59 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Karl Garrett

Utah at ORLANDO -8

The G-Man is on a 6-1 comp play run coming into Monday night.

For tonight, I will lay the points with the Magic as they take on a Jazz team that is playing for the 4th time in 6 nights, and playing on the road no less.

Tough time of year to be traveling, and Utah is just 5-7 both straight up and against the spread on the road this season.

Orlando has a little payback in mind, as they went to Utah on December 10th, and lost a 120-111 decision. The Magic are currently on a 3-1 straight up run, and they have gone 12-3-1 against the spread the last 16 times these teams have met.

With the Magic at home through Christmas, I expect they will handle matters tonight, as they have covered 7 of their 12 home dates this season.

Revenge time for Orlando, as they take advantage of a tired Utah team.

3♦ ORLANDO

Posted : December 21, 2009 2:59 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Drew Gordon

Cleveland at PHOENIX -2

24-14-2 roll L40 Free Plays! For today's complimentary play, we're looking at the Cavaliers/Suns match up.

Liking the Suns here for a variety of reasons, but let's start with the situational spot the Cavaliers find themselves in: playing in the tail-end of a back-to-back against a high-octane Suns squad. Its not easy to maintain defensive integrity when your tired, but that's especially difficult against a team averaging 116 ppg on their home floor!

Furthermore, don't think the Suns have forgotten their last meeting - a 107-90 spanking at the hands of Lebron and company December 2nd. Payback time has arrived, and rest-assured, Phoenix will not allow Cleveland to jump out to an insurmountable halftime lead, like they did in their last meeting. Motivation levels will be high for this Suns team, and that's the big difference this time around.

Finally, Cavs-backers should be worried about two additional factors: A. The favorite in this series is an outstanding 10-1 ATS over their L11 meetings! And B. Despite a majority of the public siding with the Cavaliers, we've seen this line creep up ever so slightly. Its a modest move, but one that's worth noticing based on a heavy percentage of the public backing the dog. In the end, bettors are ignoring how well the Suns have played at home of late (wins and covers vs the Magic, Spurs, and Wizards L3 home games), and they'll pay for it, as the Suns exact their revenge Monday night!

Take Phoenix over Cleveland in this NBA match up.

1♦ PHOENIX

Posted : December 21, 2009 3:00 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Dan Bebe

IND / MIL UNDER 200

I do not see this game clearing 200 points. The Bucks, when healthy, are not a run 'n gun team, and I think public bettors and oddsmakers have been forced to adjust to their "temporary" style. With Bogut, Redd, and Mbah a Moute all out for short periods, the Bucks had to rely much more heavily on getting scores in transition, since they were at a severe talent disadvantage. Their scoring increased, and their defense suffered.

Now, with bodies getting healthy, and Scott Skiles able to focus on defense once again -- his preferred style of play -- the Bucks are forcing teams into slightly slower games, and not worrying a ton about trying to squeeze every fast break bucket possible out of every game. They have played to two straight Unders, and this total is actually falling, so we need to grab it now!

On the other side, the Pacers are without the man on their team that makes them an up-tempo club, Danny Granger. Without his quick trigger on the 3-ball, the Pacers are probably a better team, execution-wise. They score less, and use their solid big men (Murphy, Hibbert, Foster) to control the boards. I like this game to end with a total in the low/mid 190's. Play it for a half unit.

Posted : December 21, 2009 3:02 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

GREG SHAKER

Milwaukee Bucks at Indiana Pacers
Play: Over 198.5

There are no Gimme's in betting sports for a living but this one is telling me to Getme some of it. We can learn a lot from history and we have, like we can't trust those Japanese for nothing, we can't trust terrorists to straighten up their act, we can make Democrats be anything more than they already are, and we know that that guy that competes in that Nathan's Hotdog Eating Contest is probably going to win every year until be retires. We also know that when the Bucks and Pacers play a basketball game, they will score more than 200 points. They have done that the last 7 times they have played and there is no reason to think they will not do that again tonight. Both of these teams possess a larger than average pace and both also play lessor than average Defense. This number is being held down by the fact that each have played some lessor tempo'd squads recently and better than average D's as well. That gives us a Bargain Basement Price and low and behold, we have been helped by a declining number. I always try to put myself is a good situation when playing totals and I will ignore the way the number is going and play OVER. The Pacers win games when they Pace Up and they will tonight on their homecourt. I also think they will win.

Posted : December 21, 2009 3:17 pm
Page 3 / 3
Share: