41 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Stephen Nover

C. Florida +2' vs. Rutgers, at St. Petersburg, Fl

The East Coast players of Rutgers are suddenly thrust into a tropical central Florida location for this St. Petersburg Bowl where there's no snow and the sky is clear with 83-degree temperatures.

Do you think Rutgers is going to feel like playing football?

I doubt the Scarlet Knights will have their full focus. Central Florida, though, is used to this. This is like a home game for the Golden Knights since it's just a 97-mile bus ride from Orlando to St. Petersburg. That's quite different than Rutgers flying 1,000 miles from New Jersey.

Central Florida won six of its seven home games this season. While the Golden Knights aren't in their own stadium, they will enjoy far more fan support.

Central Florida has come a long ways on offense in just one year thanks to sophomore running back Brynn Harvey and senior quarterback Brett Hodges. Harvey rushed for more than 1,000 yards, scoring 14 touchdowns. Hodges led Central Florida to seven wins in his nine starts.

Central Florida won its last six Conference USA games and turned in good efforts versus Miami and second-ranked Texas. The Golden Knights were 9-2 against the spread.

Rutgers has a strong defense, but so does Central Florida. The Golden Knights allowed just 85 yards rushing per game, holding eight of their 12 foes to under 100 yards rushing.

2♦ CENTRAL FLORIDA

Posted : December 19, 2009 7:50 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Chris Jordan

C. Florida vs. Rutgers -2', at St. Petersburg, Fl

Something about the postseason and these Scarlet Knights - they've got it down!

In a bowl for a school-record fifth consecutive season, Rutgers has won its past three postseason outings under coach Greg Schiano, and I'm banking the boys from Piscataway, New Jersey to come through once again.

I realize Central Florida led the Conference USA in several defensive categories, but nationally this team ranked run of the mill. You ask me and this is an awfully low number to lay for a Rutgers team that led the nation in turnover differential, forcing 32 in 12 games, and that ranked 15th in allowing 17.4 points per game and 19th overall with its stop unit.

It's not as if it is facing a high-powered, highly advertised offense either.

UCF is 83rd in the country with its 348 yards per game - out of 120 teams - so to believe this team could possibly be a threat is ludicrous.

I'm much more fond of Scarlet Knights quarterback Tom Savage, who is 7-3 as a starter and who has thrown for more yards (1,917) and touchdowns (12) than any true freshman in Big East history.

True, this offense is no more explosive than Central Florida's, but it doesn't have to be. The bread and butter is the defense. But when you have a stellar defense like Schiano has, your offense has more opportunities to do things and to create.

And that's what Rutgers does ... it creates ample opportunity to put points on the board, and has done a pretty good job topping the 30-point plateau five times this season, while averaging 27.5 points per game on the year.

I'm going to play the small favorite here, as I believe the Scarlet Knights will be the better team tonight.

4♦ RUTGERS

Posted : December 19, 2009 7:50 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Tony Weston

Horrible call with the Kings last night as they’re nowhere to be found. That’s fine because I’m cashing in tonight as I’m taking the Under in the Cowboys-Saints Saturday night matchup.

Over the Cowboys' last six games the team has stayed Under the Total 5 times, totaling, on average 33.1 points per game in that stretch. Tonight, the Total is set at about 53 1/2 points and the Cowboys and Saints will stay Under that number.

Coming into this game, the Saints have stayed Under the Total in 3 of their last 4 games and have seen the Under go 3-2 their last 5 home games and 2-0 their last 2 games in the Superdome.

The Saints have also stayed Under the Total in 4 of their last 6 games and will stay Under once again tonight.

3♦ COWBOYS-SAINTS UNDER

Posted : December 19, 2009 7:51 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Charlie Scott
FOR THE LARGEST SELECTION OF FREE SERVlCE PLAYS VlSlT THESPREAD.COM
Wyoming vs. Fresno State
Play: Wyoming +10.5
A key factor in handicapping before New Years Bowl games is team motivation. Today we have a minor bowl game in which one team (Wyoming) is motivated and happy to be playing in the New Mexico Bowl. However, the other team (Fresno st) a 10 point favorite, had much higher expectations to start the season. Fresno st seemed to be just going through the motions during the week and their main motivation is getting the hell out of New Mexico and getting home for Christmas. Fresno st played in the New Mexico Bowl last year as they lost to Colorado st. Have no doubt about it, the New Mexico Bowl is a cheesy, low budget, minor bowl. I live in Albuquerque and I don't want to be here during the holidays, Fresno st doesn't want to be here ! Fundamental handicapping says that Fresno's defense is not very good and shouldn't be laying double digits.

Posted : December 19, 2009 8:20 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

BIG AL
Oklahoma City Thunder at Houston Rockets
Prediction: Oklahoma City Thunder
All streaks eventually come to an end, and so should the Rockets' 12-game win streak vs. Oklahoma City this evening. Overall, the Rockets have also won 18 of the last 19, and its current 12-game streak dates to April 4, 2006. But Oklahoma City should catch a break tonight, as Carl Landry might be unavailable after breaking several teeth in a collision last night with the Mavericks' Dirk Nowitzki. Landry has averaged 16 ppg, so his absence will definitely hurt Houston. The Thunder are 33-19 ATS as an underdog since November 22, 2008, including 19-5 ATS vs. a foe off exactly one win. Take the points with the Thunder.

Posted : December 19, 2009 8:21 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

JR TIPS
TRAILBLAZERS at MAGIC
The Orlando Magic who own one of the best records in the Eastern Conference look to bounce back from an embarrassing 104-86 blowout loss to the Miami Heat in their last game when they face the Portland Trail Blazers tonight. Dwight Howard carried the Magic with 17 points and 14 rebounds for his sixth straight double-double but Rashard Lewis matched a season low with nine points as Orlando has lost three of five to teams with winning records. Orlando is now 4-6 against teams that are over .500 although they are 9-2 at home this season. The Blazers open a four-game road trip tonight where they have dropped six of seven away from Portland. The Blazers beat Phoenix 105-102 on Thursday at home and overcame a 15-point third-quarter deficit as third string point guard Jerryd Bayless scored a career high 29 points with 16 points coming in the fourth quarter. The Blazers are still plagued with injuries as Nicolas Batum, Travis Outlaw, Rudy Fernandez and Greg Oden are out of the lineup. Brandon Roy finished with 27 points and eight rebounds against the Suns and is averaging 26.0 points in his last seven games while he averaged 28.5 points against the Magic last season. Portland was struggling before their big comeback win against Phoenix especially on offense and when they play on the road. Tonight they will face an Orlando team looking to redeem themselves after an embarrassing loss on National TV. Stan Van Gundy has challenged his team tonight and they will come out with a lot of energy from the opening tip. The Blazers who are playing with a short lineup will have trouble keeping up with an enthused Orlando team as they cannot expect to get 29 points from a third string guard again when they have been struggling on the road of late.
TAKE ORLANDO-9

Posted : December 19, 2009 8:22 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Randall the Handle
Cowboys @ Saints
Saints home for only the second time in six weeks and in a Saturday prime time slot, expect another showcase of their vast talent. Dallas has defeated only one winning team thus far and with its suspect secondary, this visit will not aid that total. TAKING: New Orleans –7

Posted : December 19, 2009 8:24 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

vegas-runner
Fresno St. -10.5 vs Wyoming
I have not been able to get a Confirmation yet on this one...But if I do later this morning, then I will definitely be adding this Bet to our Premuim Card...

The bottom line here is that Fresno St has the ability to totally dominate this Wyoming team...And the only question that remains is whether or not they will be motivated to be playing a Bowl Game so early...and also playing in the same one that they did last season...
I think they will...and truth is, I don't think it will even take that much hunger to get the job done today...Because this Fresno Offense will just be too much for the Wyoming Defense in this match-up...

And I believe that Fresno will keep them guessing by being extremely balanced since they should be able to run and pass on Wyoming without much resistance...
Finally, after allowing too many points over their last few games this season...I expect the Fresno Defense to come to play today...And that definitely had to be the focus during their preperation for this Bowl Game...
Look for Fresno to take the lead...and then pull away in the 2nd half and get the cover...VR

Posted : December 19, 2009 9:11 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Drew Gordon

Gonzaga vs Duke -8' at New York, NY

23-13-2 roll L38 Free Plays, incl. the Thunder over the Pistons 109-98! For today's complimentary play, we're looking at the Gonzaga/Duke match up.

This is an interesting match up, based on several factors that are tugging at the Bulldogs-backers heartstrings. You see, not only does everyone expect Matt Bouldin will play, but bettors just watched the 'Zags drop 103 points on Davidson, making it mighty tempting to take the points. But of course, doing what Vegas wants you to do is a recipe for disaster, and here's why:

Yes, I've watched Gonzaga play some very competitive basketball this season, but coach Few's team has one fatal flaw: youth. With only one senior starter, I expect the bright lights of Madison Square Garden to shine a little too bright for this Gonzaga squad. Not only that, but as much bettors are touting the 'Zags covers against Michigan State and Wake Forest, this is a different match up against arguably the best defense they've seen all season.

On the flip side, with Sheyer playing the best basketball of his life right now, coupled with Nolan Smith's much improved play, the Blue Devils backcourt can and will outplay the Zags Bouldin and Gray. Then there's the frontline, as the Bulldogs simply do not have the size to match up. And don't talk to me about 7-footer Robert Sacre, as his 31 personal fouls already this season almost guarantees he'll be riding the pine early and often in foul trouble.

Bottom line, let me remind you: If it looks to good to be true, it probably is! It may "seem" very tempting to grab the points here, but rest-assured, Duke will take care of business against an overmatched Gonzaga team today. When the young guns on Mark Few's roster grow up, they'll be formidable, but right now the Zags have a lot of learning to do... Starting with this afternoon's loss to the Blue Devils!

Take Duke over Gonzaga in this college hoops match up.

2♦ DUKE

Posted : December 19, 2009 9:49 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

EZWINNERS
Rutgers Scarlet Knights -2.5
Rutgers was hoping to be playing in a much larger bowl, but I still expect them to be a motivated team. This is a similar situation that Rutgers was in two years ago when they were hoping for a much bigger bowl but played in the Texas Bowl against Kansas State. The Scarlet Knights went on to hammer the Wildcats 37-10 in that game. No reason why Rutgers can't do the same here as UCF is 0-15 straight up against Big East opponents. Lay the points!

Posted : December 19, 2009 9:51 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Tom Freese
Pittsburgh Penguins at Buffalo Sabres
Prediction: Pittsburgh Penguins
Pittsburgh is 36-15 their last 51 games overall and they are 38-16 their last 54 games off a win. The Penguins are 13-4 when their opponent scored 5 or more goals in their last game and they are 5-1 their last 6 road games. Buffalo is 2-6 their last 8 meetings with Pittsburgh and they are 5-17 after scoring 5 or more goals in their last game. The Sabres are 5-17 when playing with no rest and they are 1-4 at home vs. the Penguins. PLAY ON PITTSBURGH -

Posted : December 19, 2009 9:52 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Jimmy Boyd
1 Unit on Wichita State -4.5
We'll play on Wichita State today as home favorites of 3.5 to 9.5 points, a good offensive team (74-78 ppg) against a good defensive team (63-67 ppgt), after allowing 25 points or less in the first half last game, are 68-32 ATS since 1997. This system is 21-9 ATS the last 3 seasons and 34-14 ATS the last 5 seasons. Texas Tech is also on a 3-15 ATS slide in road games after 4 or more consecutive wins. We'll ride this solid system for 1 Unit today.

Posted : December 19, 2009 9:53 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Scott Delaney

Missouri State at Saint Louis

Bit of a rivalry game here, and I think I like my chances with Rick Majerus' troops. I know the Bears are 9-0, and that's probably the line is where it's at, but the Billikens will be their toughest test of the season.

Depth has been the key to Missouri State's undefeated start, but this is a hostile environment to bring that unblemished mark, one that Saint Louis is 7-0 this season.

The Bears' depth will be tested by Majerus' stingy defense, which covers every inch of the hardwood inside Chaifetz Arena, which undoubtedly will be sold out for this one, with 10,600 packed from the rafters.

What I've noticed with the Bills, is how they progressively get better each game out, and how they've bonded along the way. I really like the make-up of this team and how the players are in synch with one another.

Belmont came to town with a six-game winning streak and plenty of confidence, as it should win its league this season. But the physical Billikens sent the Bruins home with their tails between their legs. Saint Louis scored 19 points off of 19 turnovers, and never really was challenged after the 18:18 mark of the second half.

I'm going to bank on another physical showing by Saint Louis, and the rivalry win from the Atlantic 10 entry.

3♦ ST. LOUIS

Posted : December 19, 2009 9:56 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Jimmy the Moose
Utah Jazz at Charlotte Bobcats
The Jazz average 101 PPG while giving up 98.7 per contest and on the year the over is a 15-10-1 for Utah. The over is 29-12-1 in their last 42 games as a dog and 23-8-1 in their last 32 games as a road dog. In their last 10 games played with no rest between games the over is 7-3. In their last 7 games following an ATS loss the over is 5-1-1. Utah has played over the total in 4 of their last 5 vs. a team with a SU losing record.
Charlotte has played over the total in 7 of their last 8 games overall and the over is 5-2 in their last 7 home games. The Bobcats are coming into this one not having played in 2-days and the over is 5-1 in their last 6 games played in this situation. In their last 11 games vs. a team from the Northwest Division the over is 8-3. In their last 5 vs. a team with a SU winning record the over is 4-1.
Both these teams have players that can light it up and when they play they usually do. The teams have played over the total in 8 of the last 10 meetings and this one will follow the trend.
Play the Jazz/Bobcats Over

Posted : December 19, 2009 10:03 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

DUNKEL

Dallas at New Orleans
The Saints look to build on their 10-2 ATS record in their last 12 games as a favorite between 3 1/2 and 10 points. New Orleans is the pick (-7) according to Dunkel, which has the Saints favored by 10 1/2. Dunkel Pick: New Orleans (-7)

Game 303-304: Dallas at New Orleans
Dunkel Ratings: Dallas 135.398; New Orleans 146.077
Dunkel Line: New Orleans by 10 1/2; 55
Vegas Line: New Orleans by 7; 53 1/2
Dunkel Pick: New Orleans (-7); Over

NCAAF

Central Florida vs. Rutgers
The Knights look to build on their 6-1 ATS record in their last 7 games as an underdog. Central Florida is the pick (+3) according to Dunkel, which has the Knights favored by 1. Dunkel Pick: Central Florida (+3)

Game 201-202: Wyoming vs. Fresno State
Dunkel Ratings: Wyoming 73.062; Fresno State 87.007
Dunkel Line: Fresno State by 14; 58
Vegas Line: Fresno State by 10 1/2; 55
Dunkel Pick: Fresno State (-10 1/2); Over

Game 203-204: Central Florida vs. Rutgers
Dunkel Ratings: Central Florida 90.934; Rutgers 90.186
Dunkel Line: Central Florida by 1; 41
Vegas Line: Rutgers by 3; 44
Dunkel Pick: Central Florida (+3); Under

NBA

Indiana at San Antonio
The Spurs are coming off a 103-91 win over Golden State and look to build on their 5-1 ATS record in their last 6 games following a SU win by more than 10 points. San Antonio is the pick (-11 1/2) according to Dunkel, which has the Spurs favored by 16 1/2. Dunkel Pick: San Antonio (-11 1/2)

Game 701-702: LA Clippers at Philadelphia
Dunkel Ratings: LA Clippers 115.625; Philadelphia 118.016
Dunkel Line & Total: Philadelphia by 2 1/2; 186
Vegas Line & Total:
Dunkel Pick:

Game 703-704: Portland at Orlando
Dunkel Ratings: Portland 115.636; Orlando 126.241
Dunkel Line & Total: Orlando by 10 1/2; 190
Vegas Line & Total: Orlando by 8 1/2; 194
Dunkel Pick: Orlando (-8 1/2); Under

Game 705-706: Utah at Charlotte
Dunkel Ratings: Utah 120.764; Charlotte 120.534
Dunkel Line & Total: Even; 195
Vegas Line & Total: Charlotte by 3 1/2; 190 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Utah (+3 1/2); Over

Game 707-708: LA Lakers at New Jersey
Dunkel Ratings: LA Lakers 124.715; New Jersey 111.154
Dunkel Line & Total: LA Lakers by 13 1/2; 194
Vegas Line & Total:
Dunkel Pick:

Game 709-710: Atlanta at Chicago
Dunkel Ratings: Atlanta 123.972; Chicago 114.607
Dunkel Line & Total: Atlanta by 9 1/2; 192
Vegas Line & Total: Atlanta by 4 1/2; 196
Dunkel Pick: Atlanta (-4 1/2); Under

Game 711-712: Sacramento at Milwaukee
Dunkel Ratings: Sacramento 115.005; Milwaukee 121.381
Dunkel Line & Total: Milwaukee by 6 1/2; 210
Vegas Line & Total: Milwaukee by 5 1/2; 207 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Milwaukee (-5 1/2); Over

Game 713-714: Indiana at San Antonio
Dunkel Ratings: Indiana 111.913; San Antonio 128.454
Dunkel Line & Total: San Antonio by 16 1/2; 202
Vegas Line & Total: San Antonio by 11 1/2; 204
Dunkel Pick: San Antonio (-11 1/2); Under

Game 715-716: Oklahoma City at Houston
Dunkel Ratings: Oklahoma City 117.570; Houston 120.743
Dunkel Line & Total: Houston by 3; 189
Vegas Line & Total: Houston by 4 1/2; 192 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Oklahoma City (+4 1/2); Under

Game 717-718: Washington at Phoenix
Dunkel Ratings: Washington 113.102; Phoenix 125.015
Dunkel Line & Total: Phoenix by 12; 210
Vegas Line & Total:
Dunkel Pick:

NCAAB

North Carolina vs. Texas
The Tar Heels look to build on their 9-1 ATS record in their last 10 games at a neutral site. North Carolina is the pick (+7) according to Dunkel, which has the Longhorns favored by only 3. Dunkel Pick: North Carolina (+7)

Game 719-720: Michigan at Kansas
Dunkel Ratings: Michigan 59.598; Kansas 84.436
Dunkel Line: Kansas by 25
Vegas Line: Kansas by 19
Dunkel Pick: Kansas (-19)

Game 721-722: VCU at Tulane
Dunkel Ratings: VCU 62.403; Tulane 60.129
Dunkel Line: VCU by 2 1/2
Vegas Line: VCU by 4 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Tulane (+4 1/2)

Game 723-724: Fordham at Villanova
Dunkel Ratings: Fordham 40.477; Villanova 75.901
Dunkel Line: Villanova by 35 1/2
Vegas Line: Villanova by 28
Dunkel Pick: Villanova (-28)

Game 725-726: Xavier at Butler
Dunkel Ratings: Xavier 66.379; Butler 72.770
Dunkel Line: Butler by 6 1/2
Vegas Line: Butler by 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Butler (-5 1/2)

Game 727-728: UCLA at Notre Dame
Dunkel Ratings: UCLA 57.755; Notre Dame 68.954
Dunkel Line: Notre Dame by 11
Vegas Line: Notre Dame by 9 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Notre Dame (-9 1/2)

Game 729-730: North Carolina vs. Texas
Dunkel Ratings: North Carolina 73.511; Texas 76.458
Dunkel Line: Texas by 3
Vegas Line: Texas by 7
Dunkel Pick: North Carolina (+7)

Game 731-732: Rice at LSU
Dunkel Ratings: Rice 53.997; LSU 62.836
Dunkel Line: LSU by 9
Vegas Line: LSU by 11
Dunkel Pick: Rice (+11)

Game 733-734: Stanford at Northwestern
Dunkel Ratings: Stanford 61.924; Northwestern 70.692
Dunkel Line: Northwestern by 9
Vegas Line: Northwestern by 4 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Northwestern (-4 1/2)

Game 735-736: Mississippi State at Houston
Dunkel Ratings: Mississippi State 70.442; Houston 66.364
Dunkel Line: Mississippi State by 4
Vegas Line: Mississippi State by 3
Dunkel Pick: Mississippi State (-3)

Game 737-738: West Virginia at Cleveland State
Dunkel Ratings: West Virginia 72.884; Cleveland State 59.212
Dunkel Line: West Virginia by 13 1/2
Vegas Line: West Virginia by 15 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Cleveland State (+15 1/2)

Game 739-740: Youngstown State at WI-Green Bay
Dunkel Ratings: Youngstown State 53.028; WI-Green Bay 61.171
Dunkel Line: WI-Green Bay by 8
Vegas Line: WI-Green Bay by 9 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Youngstown State (+9 1/2)

Game 741-742: Bowling Green at Detroit
Dunkel Ratings: Bowling Green 49.974; Detroit 57.800
Dunkel Line: Detroit by 8
Vegas Line: Detroit by 8 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Bowling Green (+8 1/2)

Game 743-744: Northern Illinois at Illinois-Chicago
Dunkel Ratings: Northern Illinois 48.054; Illinois-Chicago 53.549
Dunkel Line: Illinois-Chicago by 5 1/2
Vegas Line: Illinois-Chicago by 5
Dunkel Pick: Illinois-Chicago (-5)

Game 745-746: Western Kentucky at Louisville
Dunkel Ratings: Western Kentucky 58.215; Louisville 75.736
Dunkel Line: Louisville by 17 1/2
Vegas Line: Louisville by 9
Dunkel Pick: Louisville (-9)

Game 747-748: Gonzaga vs. Duke
Dunkel Ratings: Gonzaga 68.051; Duke 77.352
Dunkel Line: Duke by 9 1/2
Vegas Line: Duke by 8
Dunkel Pick: Duke (-8)

Game 749-750: Florida Atlantic vs. Miami (FL)
Dunkel Ratings: Florida Atlantic 44.638; Miami (FL) 67.691
Dunkel Line: Miami (FL) by 23
Vegas Line: Miami (FL) by 16 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Miami (FL) (-16 1/2)

Game 751-752: Tennessee at USC
Dunkel Ratings: Tennessee 73.621; USC 59.129
Dunkel Line: Tennessee by 14 1/2
Vegas Line: Tennessee by 11
Dunkel Pick: Tennessee (-11)

Game 753-754: Illinois State at Utah
Dunkel Ratings: Illinois State 57.099; Utah 65.249
Dunkel Line: Utah by 8
Vegas Line: Utah by 6
Dunkel Pick: Utah (-6)

Game 755-756: UL-Monroe at Denver
Dunkel Ratings: UL-Monroe 44.713; Denver 58.446
Dunkel Line: Denver by 13 1/2
Vegas Line: Denver by 10 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Denver (-10 1/2)

Game 757-758: Memphis at Massachusetts
Dunkel Ratings: Memphis 73.847; Massachusetts 58.170
Dunkel Line: Memphis by 15 1/2
Vegas Line: Memphis by 13 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Memphis (-13 1/2)

Game 759-760: UAB at South Alabama
Dunkel Ratings: UAB 62.743; South Alabama 58.046
Dunkel Line: UAB by 4 1/2
Vegas Line: UAB by 5
Dunkel Pick: South Alabama (+5)

Game 761-762: Richmond vs. Florida
Dunkel Ratings: Richmond 62.909; Florida 72.565
Dunkel Line: Florida by 9 1/2
Vegas Line: Florida by 6 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Florida (-6 1/2)

Game 763-764: San Diego State at Arizona State
Dunkel Ratings: San Diego State 65.434; Arizona State 71.559
Dunkel Line: Arizona State by 6
Vegas Line: Arizona State by 3
Dunkel Pick: Arizona State (-3)

Game 765-766: Drake at Iowa
Dunkel Ratings: Drake 50.969; Iowa 57.680
Dunkel Line: Iowa by 6 1/2
Vegas Line: Iowa by 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Iowa (-5 1/2)

Game 767-768: Indiana State at Toledo
Dunkel Ratings: Indiana State 56.415; Toledo 46.022
Dunkel Line: Indiana State by 10 1/2
Vegas Line: Indiana State by 8
Dunkel Pick: Indiana State (-8)

Game 769-770: Eastern Michigan at Georgia State
Dunkel Ratings: Eastern Michigan 51.970; Georgia State 53.856
Dunkel Line: Georgia State by 2
Vegas Line: Georgia State by 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Eastern Michigan (+5 1/2)

Game 771-772: Temple at Seton Hall
Dunkel Ratings: Temple 67.262; Seton Hall 68.950
Dunkel Line: Seton Hall by 1 1/2
Vegas Line: Seton Hall by 5
Dunkel Pick: Temple (+5)

Game 773-774: Old Dominion at Georgetown
Dunkel Ratings: Old Dominion 63.214; Georgetown 74.965
Dunkel Line: Georgetown by 11 1/2
Vegas Line: Georgetown by 9
Dunkel Pick: Georgetown (-9)

Game 775-776: St. Bonaventure at Syracuse
Dunkel Ratings: St. Bonaventure 55.341; Syracuse 82.927
Dunkel Line: Syracuse by 27 1/2
Vegas Line: Syracuse by 21
Dunkel Pick: Syracuse (-21)

Game 777-778: NC Wilmington at Virginia
Dunkel Ratings: NC Wilmington 54.596; Virginia 64.680
Dunkel Line: Virginia by 10
Vegas Line: Virginia by 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Virginia (-7 1/2)

Game 779-780: Illinois at Georgia
Dunkel Ratings: Illinois 69.734; Georgia 57.427
Dunkel Line: Illinois by 12 1/2
Vegas Line: Illinois by 9
Dunkel Pick: Illinois (-9)

Game 781-782: Ball State at Purdue
Dunkel Ratings: Ball State 49.406; Purdue 79.012
Dunkel Line: Purdue by 29 1/2
Vegas Line: Purdue by 24
Dunkel Pick: Purdue (-24)

Game 783-784: Texas Tech at Wichita State
Dunkel Ratings: Texas Tech 62.728; Wichita State 67.924
Dunkel Line: Wichita State by 5
Vegas Line: Wichita State by 4 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Wichita State (-4 1/2)

Game 785-786: Missouri State at St. Louis
Dunkel Ratings: Missouri State 61.221; St. Louis 62.548
Dunkel Line: St. Louis by 1 1/2
Vegas Line: Missouri State by 1
Dunkel Pick: St. Louis (+1)

Game 787-788: Miami (OH) at WI-Milwaukee
Dunkel Ratings: Miami (OH) 53.961; WI-Milwaukee 60.042
Dunkel Line: WI-Milwaukee by 6
Vegas Line: WI-Milwaukee by 2 1/2
Dunkel Pick: WI-Milwaukee (-2 1/2)

Game 789-790: Kansas State at Alabama
Dunkel Ratings: Kansas State 67.390; Alabama 68.429
Dunkel Line: Alabama by 1
Vegas Line: Kansas State by 3 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Alabama (+3 1/2)

Game 791-792: Creighton at New Mexico
Dunkel Ratings: Creighton 57.871; New Mexico 74.135
Dunkel Line: New Mexico by 16 1/2
Vegas Line: New Mexico by 11
Dunkel Pick: New Mexico (-11)

Game 793-794: Portland at Washington
Dunkel Ratings: Portland 63.910; Washington 71.659
Dunkel Line: Washington by 7 1/2
Vegas Line: Washington by 9 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Portland (+9 1/2)

Game 795-796: South Florida vs. San Francisco
Dunkel Ratings: South Florida 60.298; San Francisco 46.920
Dunkel Line: South Florida by 13 1/2
Vegas Line: South Florida by 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: South Florida (-7 1/2)

Game 797-798: Southern Illinois vs. San Diego
Dunkel Ratings: Southern Illinois 57.669; San Diego 57.919
Dunkel Line: Even
Vegas Line: Southern Illinois by 1
Dunkel Pick: San Diego (+1)

Game 799-800: College of Charleston at Clemson
Dunkel Ratings: College of Charleston 51.227; Clemson 74.352
Dunkel Line: Clemson by 23
Vegas Line: Clemson by 17 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Clemson (-17 1/2)

Game 801-802: Eastern Kentucky at Ohio
Dunkel Ratings: Eastern Kentucky 53.370; Ohio 61.609
Dunkel Line: Ohio by 8
Vegas Line: Ohio by 10
Dunkel Pick: Eastern Kentucky (+10)

Game 803-804: Austin Peay at Kentucky
Dunkel Ratings: Austin Peay 52.732; Kentucky 73.925
Dunkel Line: Kentucky by 21
Vegas Line: Kentucky by 23 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Austin Peay (+23 1/2)

Game 805-806: Tennessee State at Vanderbilt
Dunkel Ratings: Tennessee State 41.985; Vanderbilt 73.004
Dunkel Line: Vanderbilt by 31
Vegas Line: Vanderbilt by 22 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Vanderbilt (-22 1/2)

Game 807-808: Portland State at Washington State
Dunkel Ratings: Portland State 53.061; Washington State 70.914
Dunkel Line: Washington State by 18
Vegas Line: Washington State by 9 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Washington State (-9 1/2)

Game 809-810: South Carolina at Wofford
Dunkel Ratings: South Carolina 65.282; Wofford 57.714
Dunkel Line: South Carolina by 7 1/2
Vegas Line: South Carolina by 1 1/2
Dunkel Pick: South Carolina (-1 1/2)

Game 811-812: Northern Colorado at Oklahoma
Dunkel Ratings: Northern Colorado 54.386; Oklahoma 67.797
Dunkel Line: Oklahoma by 13 1/2
Vegas Line: Oklahoma by 15 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Northern Colorado (+15 1/2)

Game 813-814: Chattanooga at Murray State
Dunkel Ratings: Chattanooga 46.395; Murray State 60.665
Dunkel Line: Murray State by 14 1/2
Vegas Line: Murray State by 18
Dunkel Pick: Chattanooga (+18)

Game 815-816: Tennessee-Martin at Evansville
Dunkel Ratings: Tennessee-Martin 44.691; Evansville 55.968
Dunkel Line: Evansville by 11 1/2
Vegas Line: Evansville by 12 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Tennessee-Martin (+12 1/2)

Game 817-818: The Citadel at Texas A&M
Dunkel Ratings: The Citadel 50.424; Texas A&M 73.112