61 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Stephen Nover

Arizona +7 at SOUTHERN CAL

With better luck, Arizona could have been battling for the Pac-10 championship. The Wildcats suffered heart-breaking losses to Cal and Oregon before winning a road game at Arizona State on the final play.

The victory over their in-state rival has restored confidence and morale in Tucson. The Wildcats will be up for this matchup.

Many of Arizona's players are from California. Some were recruited by Southern Cal. Arizona knows that a victory against USC would give its program respect and recognition.

Under Mike Stoopes, the Wildcats have played USC competitively, covering the past four years. Arizona usually is tough versus good competition covering nine of the last 13 times it has faced a team with a winning record.

USC has one of the worst pointspread marks in the country. The Trojans are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games.

It's hard to see the Trojans up for this matchup since their run of Pac-10 championships ended at seven in a row and they have no chance to reach a BCS bowl.

This Trojans team is down from past years. They've had a number of injuries, especially at the skill positions and they have a freshman quarterback who has been turnover prone. USC is just 2-9 ATS in Pac-10 action the past two seasons.

5♦ ARIZONA WILDCATS

Posted : December 5, 2009 9:16 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Karl Garrett

Cincinnati -2' at PITTSBURGH

You ready for a little upset?

G-Man feels it in the air in the Steel City early this Saturday as Pittsburgh looks to bounce Cincinnati, and lay claim to the Big East's BCS bowl bid with the victory today.

Pittsburgh may be a little down after getting edged at the gun last week at West Virginia, but the Panthers are at home for this one, and they do get the chance to ruin Cincy's perfect season with the win today.

The home team has won and covered the last pair of series showdowns, and the Panthers do sport at 5-2 spread mark their last 7 at Heinz Field.

Not easy to poke holes in the Cincinnati balloon these days, but perhaps the rumor of Coach Kelly moving on to South Bend will create a little bit of a distraction in this team?

The Bearcats defense is also vunerable, and between Stull's passing, Lewis' rushing, and the receiving of both Baldwin, and Dickerson, I have to give the Panthers a real shot at springing the suprise.

This line is on the rise in favor of Cincy, but the G-Man is taking Pitt plus the points.

1♦ PITTSBURGH

Posted : December 5, 2009 9:17 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Jeff Benton

Houston -2' at EAST CAROLINA

For Saturday’s free play in college football, I’ll take Houston as a short road favorite in the Conference USA Championship Game at East Carolina.

I’m well aware that the Pirates get this game on their home field, and I’m well aware that they ended the regular season with five straight conference victories to claim the East Division title. I also acknowledge that East Carolina’s defense has been stout since the end of September, giving up 21 points or fewer in eight of the last nine games.

That said, outside of a home game against Virginia Tech (which they lost 16-3), the Pirates haven’t faced a single quality opponent since mid-September (when they suffered back-to-back double-digit losses to West Virginia and North Carolina). Certainly, the Pirates defense hasn’t been tested like it will be today, as Houston has the nation’s No. 1 offense in terms of points scored (44.9 per game), yards gained (583.3 per game) and passing yards (443.6 yards per game). That last one is huge, is because East Carolina’s defense can be had through the air, as the Pirates give up 240 passing yards per game – this despite not going up against one decent quarterback all year!

Today, the Pirates not only are facing a decent QB, they’re facing the most prolific QB in college football this season in Houston’s Case Keenum. The junior has completed more than 70 percent of his passes for a ridiculous 4,920 yards with a 38-6 TD-to-INT ratio. The first time Keenum matched up against East Carolina was in September of last season, and all he did was torch the Pirates for 401 passing yards and three TDs in a 41-24 rout as a 10½-point road underdog.

Including that victory, Houston has won three of the last four against East Carolina, including two straight victories on the Pirates’ home field. Finally, East Carolina’s four losses this year came against their four toughest opponents (West Virginia, North Carolina, Virginia Tech and SMU, all by a touchdown or more). On the other hand, the Cougars have three marquee wins (and covers) on their ledger: 45-35 at Oklahoma State, 31-24 at Mississippi State and 29-28 at home against Texas Tech. Houston, which has cashed in nine of it last 12 overall, also comes into this game off of two league victories by the combined score of 138-28!

5♦ HOUSTON

Posted : December 5, 2009 9:17 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Bobby Maxwell

Nebraska +14 vs. Texas, in Arlington, Texas

I'm 20-10 with my FREE plays the last month and I'm coming with a winner tonight as I grab the points and play Nebraska in the Big 12 title game from Arlington, Texas.

I know Texas is the better all-around team in this matchup tonight and the Longhorns are likely going to win the game. But they aren’t going to do it by more than two touchdowns. Nebraska’s defense won’t be embarrassed tonight and isn’t going to get run out of the stadium.

Let’s look at one common denominator between these two – Oklahoma. The Sooners went to the Cotton Bowl for the annual Red River Rivalry game and lost 16-13 to the Longhorns, pushing as a three-point underdog. Honestly, Oklahoma had some chances to win that game and the defense made Texas QB Colt McCoy look very average.

The Sooners went to Lincoln, Nebraska to take on the Cornhuskers and fell 10-3 as a 4 ½-point road favorite. Nebraska’s defense has been as good as advertised against every opponent they’ve faced this season. They are ranked third in the country (behind only Florida and Alabama) in scoring defense at 11.1 points per game and 11th in total defense at 291.4 yards per contest. The only time this team allowed a team more than 20 points in a game was a 31-10 loss to Texas Tech. So if the oddsmakers are giving me somewhere in the neighborhood of 14 points, it makes perfect sense to me to play the better defense.

Four times in the last nine games, Nebraska has allowed less than 10 points in a game. This defense is for real and they will get after McCoy tonight and he won’t be running away from these guys like he did Texas A&M on Thanksgiving night.

Nebraska is on ATS runs of 4-1 as an underdog, 7-2 on the road and 7-3 against winning teams.

These two teams met in 2007 with Texas escaping with a 28-25 win, coming nowhere near covering the 20 ½-point spread. Nebraska is 3-0-1 ATS in the last four meetings with Texas and the underdog is on a 5-2-1 ATS run in the last eight. The books seem to lean heavily on Texas because they are the betting darlings. Take advantage of that and go the other way in this one.

Too many points to pass up tonight. Grab them and play Nebraska.

2♦ NEBRASKA

Posted : December 5, 2009 9:18 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Dominic Fazzini

Texas -14 vs. Nebraska at Arlington, Texas

I brought home another winner Friday with my complimentary selection on the Jazz, improving my record to 20-6 over the past 26 days! While you really can't ask for much better than that, I'm going to give it to you with another victory today!

Texas' offense has been nearly unstoppable this year, ranking third in the nation with 43 points per game and 11th with 451.6 yards per game. Senior quarterback Colt McCoy has made himself the likely favorite to win the Heisman Trophy, completing 71.8 percent of his passes for 3,328 yards and 27 touchdowns with nine interceptions, and also rushing for 368 yards and two TDs.

The Longhorns also have increased their scoring over the past six games, averaging 45.7 points.

Nebraska's offense is talented, led by junior QB Zac Lee and junior running back Roy Helu, and averages 25.6 points and 334.8 yards per game, but the Cornhuskers averaged just 18.8 ppg against Big 12 opponents and don't have the big-play capabilities that Texas possesses.

And while the Nebraska defense ranks third in points allowed, giving up just 11.1 per game, the Longhorns are ninth with 15.4 ppg. And Texas actually allows fewer yards per game (264 to 291.4 for Nebraska).

Texas is 4-1-1 ATS in its last six conference games, while Nebraska is 2-5 ATS in its last seven. The Longhorns are also 7-2-1 ATS at neutral sites, and the weather should not be a factor today at Cowboys Stadium, meaning they can open up the offense and throw everything they have at the Cornhuskers. Take Texas to break the game open in the second half and win in a rout.

3♦ TEXAS

Posted : December 5, 2009 9:19 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Chris Jordan

William & Mary +2' at SO. ILLINOIS

Homefield advantage can be huge in the Division I-AA Playoffs; but defense tells a whole other story. Both teams come into this one off devastating blowouts in the first round, but believe me when I tell you Southern Illinois hasn’t tasted the type of defense it’s going to swallow today in this quarterfinal.

I know the Salukis have a power running game that ranks fourth in the nation, but what are they going to do once they meet up with the top-ranked rushing defense. Plan on going to the pass? Meet the 17th-best pass-efficient defense in the country. Looking to run a balanced game, possibly set up the play action? Meet the No. 2 overall defense and No. 2 scoring D.

This is a disciplined Tribe team, one that isn’t going to commit six turnovers, like Eastern Illinois did against SIU last week. William & Mary is 4-2 on the road this season, and make note that one of its 10 wins came at Virginia, a 26-14 victory in the season-opener.

Move this game to a neutral field, the Tribe is favored. Move it to its home field, the number grows. Again, I know homefield advantage can be huge in the Division I-AA Playoffs, but there’s something to be said about a staunch defense like this one. Let’s take the points here.

4♦ WILLIAM & MARY

Posted : December 5, 2009 9:19 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Scott Delaney

Fresno State at Illinois

How'd you enjoy Davidson Thursday night, a sound winner over The Citadel?Told you the Wildcats were the play over an outmatched Citadel squad, and now I'm telling you Fresno State is the play over Illinois in this Saturday morning battle in Champaign.

Fresno State is assured of playing in a bowl for the third year in a row, but the question remains which bowl that will be. A blowout win over a Big 10 foe to close the season could sweeten the pot for the Bulldogs, especially on the road.

And since the Illini are last in the Big 10 in pass defense, allowing 254.8 yards a game) and eighth against the run in giving up 147.3 a game, I really don't believe they'll be able to stop Fresno quarterback Ryan Colburn, who completes almost 60 percent of his passes and has thrown for 2,150 yards and 16 touchdowns. And get this, he's not the headliner.

There's also running back Ryan Mathews, who has rushed for 1,491 yards - including 107 against Big 10 foe Wisconsin - and 14 touchdowns. The junior needs nine yards to hit 1,500 on the ground, which would be best in the Weastern Athletic Conference.

I know Illinois quarterback Juice Williams is concluding his diappointing career for the Illni, but I'll count on the 34th-ranked passing defense to stifle the senior's effort.

Play the Dawgs!!!

3♦ FRESNO STATE

Posted : December 5, 2009 9:20 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Tony Weston

Bad call on Michigan State last night as the Spartans fall short of what they should’ve done.

I’m not sweating that one bit, though, because I’m handing you a strong Comp Play winner tonight as I’m taking Nebraska in the Big XII championship against Texas.

While I’m not saying the Cornhuskers will get the outright win, I am saying, catching about 14 points, Nebraska will get the win ATS.

Coming into this game the Huskers have won 5 consecutive games SU, beating their opponents by an average of 10.6 points per game.

Now they battle a Texas team that, despite being a perfect 12-0 SU this season, has gone just 5-6-1 ATS.

Keep in mind, also, in the four games played between these two this decade, even though Texas has gone a perfect 4-0 SU against Nebraska, the Longhorns are just 1-2-1 ATS against the Huskers, including non-covers in each of their last two meetings.

It’ll be another close one as Nebraska covers against the Longhorns.

3♦ NEBRASKA

Posted : December 5, 2009 9:20 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Tony George

Arizona vs Southern Cal
Play: Arizona +7

Yes..this is my video podcast play this week, but I do not like USC's shaky offense in this game. Arizona has great balance and can play dsome solid football. USC is way down this year and while they have a good defense, Zona will score in this game. I cannot ignore Stanford hanging 55 points on the Trojans and while Zona id not a blowout offense type team, they find ways to win and are very well coached. Both coming off rivalry games last week, and both won. This one goes down to the wire in my mind, I like the points here. USC set to play probablly Nebraska in the Holiday bowl, and Zona going to a minor bowl, so no pressure for either team here, like Zona to come in here and open it up and make it very interesting.

Posted : December 5, 2009 9:21 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Jimmy Moore

California @ Washington
Pick: Washington +7

Washington has had a very nice rebound season from last year's disaster and they will be trying their hardest to win this game to end on a good note. Cal, on the other hand, is very disappointed at the results of their season and will be hard pressed to come up with much motivation in this game coming off of their big rivalry game and a week off. Take the points with the Huskies.

Posted : December 5, 2009 9:32 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Brian Graves

Nebraska vs. Texas
Pick: Nebraska +14.5

Since only team has even scored more than 20 points on Nebraska this year how can you not take them getting more than 14 points. This is a defense that allowed only 9 points when there offense gave up 8 turnovers in one game. That is the only way Texas ends up covering and that is if Zac Lee throws a couple of pick 6's and believe me that is very possible. If I could trust the Nebraska offense to play turnover free this would have GOY possibilities but they have proven very untrustworthy in that area. On the other hand if Nebraska could create a few turnovers then they could wreak all kinds of havoc on the BCS and Boise St. This will be a low scoring game that Nebraksa hangs around in and hopes for something forutunate late. They won't get it as Texas wins 20-10!

Posted : December 5, 2009 9:32 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Jimmy Thompson

South Florida vs. UConn
Pick: Uconn -7.5

South Florida is a team that likes to quit when there on the road and they turn the ball over with stupid decisions and play calls. Now they get to go to Connecticut and play in the snow and if there is one team in the country that isn't mentally tough enough for that challenge it is the Bulls. UConn may have 5 losses but they are by a total of 15 points and to teams that are all headed to bowl games. The tandem of Todman and Dixon are excellent and the ground may be where the yards will have to come if the weather is as bad as expected and the UConn defense will get some free points for the Huskies. UConn finishes a tough season with 3 striaght wins before heading to their bowl. Final UConn 27-10!

Posted : December 5, 2009 9:33 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Bob Balfe

Georgia Tech -1 over Clemson

GTech's rushing offense is just too much for any team to prepare for in just one weeks time, especially a team that lost last week. If GTech can contain Spiller I just do not see Clemson making this game close at all. Clemson does have a good defense, but on the road do not play as well. GTech's offense has actually been better on the road this season and I expect them to go wire to wire tonight. Take GTech.

Posted : December 5, 2009 9:34 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Sports Insights

West Virginia vs. Rutgers

Last week, Tyler Bitancurt kicked a game-winning 43-yard field goal as West Virginia won the 2009 edition of the Backyard Brawl over Pittsburgh. Rutgers running back, Mohamed Sanu, ran for a career-high 148 yards and two touchdowns as the Scarlet Knights crushed Big East rival Louisville, 34-14.

West Virginia opened as a 2.5-point favorite at Pinnacle and are currently receiving 59% of spread bets. Even though the Mountaineers are a considerable public favorite, big bets have come down on Rutgers, shrinking the line four points at Pinnacle. A Steam Move was triggered on the Scarlet Knights at BetOnline (+15 units), so we'll follow this move and the significant reverse-line movement, and grab Rutgers giving one-point at home.

Rutgers -1

Fresno State vs. Illinois

Place Kicker Kevin Goessling played the role of hero in Fresno State's last game, connecting on a 35-yard attempt, as time expired, to give the Bulldogs a 30-28 victory over LouiSIAna Tech. Their opponent, Illinois, was the latest team to face the wrath of the Cincinnati offense, allowing Tony Pike to throw for 399 yards and six touchdowns in a 49-36 loss at Nippert Stadium.

This game opened as a pick at CRIS and public betting has pushed Illinois to a three-point favorite. Fifty-four percent of spread bets have come down on the Fighting Illini, yet SportsInsights' Betting Systems have found value on Fresno State. A Steam Move on the Bulldogs was triggered at 5dimes (+23 units), giving us the confidence to go against the public and take the points.

Fresno State +3

Florida Atlantic vs. Florida International

In last week's matchup with Western Kentucky, Florida Atlantic (FAU) forced three turnovers in the 29-23 victory over the visiting Hilltoppers. Florida International (FIU) did not play last week, but is still recovering from their game with Florida two weeks ago. As one might expect, that game was all Gators, who completely manhandled the Golden Panthers, 62-3.

FAU opened as a 1.5-point favorite at CRIS and are currently receiving 66% of spread wagers. Although the public is heavily behind FAU, the line has dropped 3.5 points, making FIU a two-point favorite at CRIS. SportsInsights' Betting Systems lit this game up early and often, triggering two positive Smart Money plays and two positive Steam Moves, including one at 5dimes (+23 units), on FIU. We'll follow these strong plays, go against the public and take FIU.

Florida International -1.5

Posted : December 5, 2009 10:00 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

DUNKEL INDEX

Florida vs. Alabama
The Gators look to build on their 6-0 ATS record in their last 6 games as a favorite between 3 1/2 and 10 points. Florida is the pick (-5 1/2) according to Dunkel, which has the Gators favored by 8 1/2. Dunkel Pick: Florida (-5 1/2)

Game 309-310: South Florida at Connecticut
Dunkel Ratings: South Florida 87.514; Connecticut 98.583
Dunkel Line: Connecticut by 11; 57
Vegas Line: Connecticut by 7 1/2; 52 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Connecticut (-7 1/2); Over

Game 311-312: West Virginia at Rutgers
Dunkel Ratings: West Virginia 95.192; Rutgers 93.186
Dunkel Line: West Virginia by 2; 41
Vegas Line: Rutgers by 1 1/2; 44 1/2
Dunkel Pick: West Virginia (+1 1/2); Under

Game 313-314: Fresno State at Illinois
Dunkel Ratings: Fresno State 90.088; Illinois 90.699
Dunkel Line: Illinois by 1; 54
Vegas Line: Illinois by 3; 59 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Fresno State (+3); Under

Game 315-316: San Jose State at Louisiana Tech
Dunkel Ratings: San Jose State 63.983; Louisiana Tech 91.041
Dunkel Line: Louisiana Tech by 27; 50
Vegas Line: Louisiana Tech by 23 1/2; 46 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Louisiana Tech (-23 1/2); Over

Game 317-318: New Mexico State at Boise State
Dunkel Ratings: New Mexico State 60.488; Boise State 109.197
Dunkel Line: Boise State by 48 1/2; 66
Vegas Line: Boise State by 47; 58
Dunkel Pick: Boise State (-47); Over

Game 319-320: Arizona at USC
Dunkel Ratings: Arizona 94.828; USC 104.504
Dunkel Line: Arizona by 9 1/2; 51
Vegas Line: Arizona by 7; 49 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Arizona (-7); Over

Game 321-322: California at Washington
Dunkel Ratings: California 92.610; Washington 91.216
Dunkel Line: California by 1 1/2; 54
Vegas Line: California by 7; 58
Dunkel Pick: Washington (+7); Under

Game 323-324: Cincinnati at Pittsburgh
Dunkel Ratings: Cincinnati 101.261; Pittsburgh 100.358
Dunkel Line: Cincinnati by 1; 51
Vegas Line: Cincinnati by 2; 58
Dunkel Pick: Pittsburgh (+2); Under

Game 325-326: Wisconsin at Hawaii
Dunkel Ratings: Wisconsin 95.940; Hawaii 78.891
Dunkel Line: Wisconsin by 17; 57
Vegas Line: Wisconsin by 12; 54 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Wisconsin (-12); Over

Game 327-328: Florida Atlantic at Florida International
Dunkel Ratings: Florida Atlantic 71.846; Florida International 71.622
Dunkel Line: Even; 67
Vegas Line: Florida International by 2; 62 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Florida Atlantic (+2); Over

Game 329-330: Houston at East Carolina
Dunkel Ratings: Houston 96.249; East Carolina 93.289
Dunkel Line: Houston by 3; 75
Vegas Line: Houston by 2 1/2; 68
Dunkel Pick: Houston (-2 1/2); Over

Game 331-332: Florida vs. Alabama
Dunkel Ratings: Florida 114.056; Alabama 105.418
Dunkel Line: Florida by 8 1/2; 44
Vegas Line: Florida by 5 1/2; 41
Dunkel Pick: Florida (-5 1/2); Over

Game 333-334: Georgia Tech vs. Clemson
Dunkel Ratings: Georgia Tech 99.965; Clemson 100.787
Dunkel Line: Clemson by 1; 60
Vegas Line: Pick; 55
Dunkel Pick: Clemson; Over

Game 335-336: Texas vs. Nebraska
Dunkel Ratings: Texas 115.040; Nebraska 102.527
Dunkel Line: Texas by 12 1/2; 48
Vegas Line: Texas by 14; 44
Dunkel Pick: Nebraska (+14); Over

NBA

Toronto at Chicago
The Bulls look to take advantage of a Toronto team that is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games as a road underdog. Chicago is the pick (-5 1/2) according to Dunkel, which has the Bulls favored by 8. Dunkel Pick: Chicago (-5 1/2)

Game 701-702: Philadelphia at Charlotte
Dunkel Ratings: Philadelphia 112.293; Charlotte 115.578
Dunkel Line & Total: Charlotte by 3 1/2; 192
Vegas Line & Total: Charlotte by 4 1/2; 188
Dunkel Pick: Philadelphia (+4 1/2); Over

Game 703-704: Toronto at Chicago
Dunkel Ratings: Toronto 109.644; Chicago 117.726
Dunkel Line & Total: Chicago by 8; 217 1/2
Vegas Line & Total: Chicago by 5 1/2; 207
Dunkel Pick: Chicago (-5 1/2); Over

Game 705-706: Utah at Minnesota
Dunkel Ratings: Utah 120.234; Minnesota 113.418
Dunkel Line & Total: Utah by 7; 194
Vegas Line & Total: Utah by 7 1/2; 197
Dunkel Pick: Minnesota (+7 1/2); Under

Game 707-708: Denver at San Antonio
Dunkel Ratings: Denver 121.648; San Antonio 121.563
Dunkel Line & Total: Even; 207 1/2
Vegas Line & Total: San Antonio by 3; 206
Dunkel Pick: Denver (+3); Over

Game 709-710: Sacramento at Phoenix
Dunkel Ratings: Sacramento 115.458; Phoenix 128.879
Dunkel Line & Total: Phoenix by 13 1/2; 218 1/2
Vegas Line & Total: Phoenix by 11; 227
Dunkel Pick: Phoenix (-11); Under

Game 711-712: Atlanta at Dallas
Dunkel Ratings: Atlanta 121.157; Dallas 121.564
Dunkel Line & Total: Even; 198
Vegas Line & Total: Dallas by 4; 204 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Atlanta (+4); Under

Game 713-714: Houston at Portland
Dunkel Ratings: Houston 119.142; Portland 123.567
Dunkel Line & Total: Portland by 4 1/2; 201 1/2
Vegas Line & Total: No Line
Dunkel Pick: N/A

Game 715-716: Indiana at LA Clippers
Dunkel Ratings: Indiana 111.563; LA Clippers 116.311
Dunkel Line & Total: LA Clippers by 4 1/2; 216
Vegas Line & Total: No Line
Dunkel Pick: N/A

Game 717-718: Orlando at Golden State
Dunkel Ratings: Orlando 124.576; Golden State 113.367
Dunkel Line & Total: Orlando by 11; 220 1/2
Vegas Line & Total: Orlando by 8 1/2; 221
Dunkel Pick: Orlando (-8 1/2); Under

NCAAB

North Carolina at Kentucky
The Wildcats look to take advantage of a North Carolina team that is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 road games. Kentucky is the pick (-3) according to Dunkel, which has the Wildcats favored by 4 1/2. Dunkel Pick: Kentucky (-3)

Game 719-720: Eastern Michigan at Ohio State
Dunkel Ratings: Eastern Michigan 51.970; Ohio State 73.393
Dunkel Line: Ohio State by 21 1/2
Vegas Line: Ohio State by 22
Dunkel Pick: Eastern Michigan (+22)

Game 721-722: VCU at William & Mary
Dunkel Ratings: VCU 62.353; William & Mary 62.001
Dunkel Line: Even
Vegas Line: VCU by 1
Dunkel Pick: William & Mary (+1)

Game 723-724: George Mason at NC Wilmington
Dunkel Ratings: George Mason 57.093; NC Wilmington 51.674
Dunkel Line: George Mason by 5 1/2
Vegas Line: George Mason by 1 1/2
Dunkel Pick: George Mason (-1 1/2)

Game 725-726: North Carolina at KentuckyDunkel Ratings: North Carolina 70.511; Kentucky 74.925
Dunkel Line: Kentucky by 4 1/2
Vegas Line: Kentucky by 3
Dunkel Pick: Kentucky (-3)

Game 727-728: Southern Mississippi at Mississippi
Dunkel Ratings: Southern Mississippi 54.862; Mississippi 72.776
Dunkel Line: Mississippi by 18
Vegas Line: Mississippi by 17
Dunkel Pick: Mississippi (-17)

Game 729-730: Cleveland State at Detroit
Dunkel Ratings: Cleveland State 52.752; Detroit 58.475
Dunkel Line: Detroit by 5 1/2
Vegas Line: Detroit by 3
Dunkel Pick: Detroit (-3)

Game 731-732: UL Monroe at Alabama
Dunkel Ratings: UL Monroe 49.174; Alabama 61.711
Dunkel Line: Alabama by 12 1/2
Vegas Line: Alabama by 16 1/2
Dunkel Pick: UL Monroe (+16 1/2)

Game 733-734: Providence at Rhode IslandDunkel Ratings: Providence 60.915; Rhode Island 67.049
Dunkel Line: Rhode Island by 6
Vegas Line: Rhode Island by 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Rhode Island (-5 1/2)

Game 735-736: Georgia State at James Madison
Dunkel Ratings: Georgia State 49.051; James Madison 53.738
Dunkel Line: James Madison by 4 1/2
Vegas Line: James Madison by 2
Dunkel Pick: James Madison (-2)

Game 737-738: St. Bonaventure at Mississippi State
Dunkel Ratings: St. Bonaventure 56.626; Mississippi State 71.829
Dunkel Line: Mississippi State by 15
Vegas Line: Mississippi State by 12 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Mississippi State (-12 1/2)

Game 739-740: Valparaiso at Butler
Dunkel Ratings: Valparaiso 52.480; Butler 66.451
Dunkel Line: Butler by 14
Vegas Line: Butler by 17
Dunkel Pick: Valparaiso (+17)

Game 741-742: North Texas at Rice
Dunkel Ratings: North Texas 52.980; Rice 57.997
Dunkel Line: Rice by 5
Vegas Line: Rice by 1
Dunkel Pick: Rice (-1)

Game 743-744: North Carolina State at Marquette
Dunkel Ratings: North Carolina State 63.997; Marquette 69.471
Dunkel Line: Marquette by 5 1/2
Vegas Line: Marquette by 9 1/2
Dunkel Pick: North Carolina State (+9 1/2)

Game 745-746: Brown at Minnesota
Dunkel Ratings: Brown 46.260; Minnesota 75.753
Dunkel Line: Minnesota by 29 1/2
Vegas Line: Minnesota by 26
Dunkel Pick: Minnesota (-26)

Game 747-748: St. John's at Duke
Dunkel Ratings: St. John's 62.575; Duke 75.603
Dunkel Line: Duke by 13
Vegas Line: Duke by 17
Dunkel Pick: St. John's (+17)

Game 749-750: Hofstra at Towson
Dunkel Ratings: Hofstra 53.831; Towson 51.877