61 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

vegas-runner

Boise St. -46 vs New Mexico St.

This is one of those Bets that you just train yourself not to bet...because the line's too high...It's almost like seeing a -300 in MLB...Most of the times, we won't even look to capp those games...Because the dog looks like it has no chance...and the chalk is just too high to lay on the fav...But in sports with spreads, you don't have to lay a chalky vig...instead, you lay a chalky spread...And have just programmed themselves to skip them entirely...

This is why it was so difficult to get a "Confirmation"...in order to make this an "Official Bet"...

So instead, I'm going to pass it along as a FREE PICK...just in case you were leaning that side, and maybe I can be your "confirmation"...For myself, I'll go ahead and Add it to a parlay or two...after I finalize today's NCAAFB Premium Plays...

Bottom Line...Boise St knows that if they Win, and Texas Wins...they should be playing in a BCS Game...So they have plenty of motivation to go out and try to get some "style points"...by completely shutting down this opponent defensively...and lighting them up, offensively...And we know they have the ability to do this against such a weak opponent...

Like I said...most just skip over these type of games...and others just can't bring themselves to lay this kind of number...Strange thing is, that as sports bettors...if you think back to those bets you were too scared to make...I bet you will find, that many actually ended up cashing the easiest...VR

Posted : December 5, 2009 2:22 pm
Page 5 / 5
Share: