30 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Sports Gambling Hotline

Green Bay -11 at DETROIT

Winner yesterday on the Nuggets in the NBA, now 9-4 the last 13 days with our comp plays.

Detroit may be riding the emotion of Sunday's last second win over Cleveland, but with Matthew Stafford expected to sit this one out, we are struggling to make a case for the Lions today at home.

Detroit has lost their last 5 Thanksgiving Day affairs by over 20 points per game. The Lions have also lost the last 8 series meetings against the Packers by nearly 14 points per game.

Green Bay has bounced-back to win their last pair of games, and a loss today would all but give the division title to 9-1 Minnesota.

The Packers are likely vying for a wild card spot anyway, and with the Lions failing to cover their last 5 games, we just don't think it is likely that Detroit is going to do too much to stop either their Thanksgiving Day slide, or their 8 game series slide.

Play on Green Bay to ruin another Turkey Day in the Motor City.

3♦ GREEN BAY

Posted : November 26, 2009 8:48 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Karl Garrett

Oakland at DALLAS -13'

You have to wonder if the linesmakers know something by making the Cowboys an almost 2 touchdown favorite?

I mean, Dallas nearly lost to Washington at home on Sunday, needing a late TD to win 7-6, while Oakland turned to Bruce Gradkowski in their upset win over Cincinnati, and appear to be a live dog in this one.

Not so fast turbo, as Oakland is averaging a palty 10.5 points per game on the road this season, and they have failed to win or cover back-to-back games ALL year long.

On a short week, this appears to be a Dallas rout, as I like the Cowboys to get their offense in gear in this spot.

Prior to their 7-6 win on Sunday, the Cowboys had won 3 straight in their new stadium by double-digits.

G-Man will look for Dallas to dominate in this Turkey Day affair.

1♦ DALLAS

(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Bobby Maxwell

Oakland +13' at DALLAS

Made it 15-6 with my last 21 FREE plays as UConn destroyed LSU at Madison Square Garden on Wednesday. Tonight's comp winner comes from the NFL gridiron as I'm grabbing the points with the Raiders.

The Cowboys offense has been non-existent over the last two weeks, managing just 14 points. So until there’s some proof that they have figured things out, there’s no chance I lay this kind of chalk with them. I’m going to grab the points with the Raiders in this one.

Oakland scored a 20-17 upset of red-hot Cincinnati on Sunday as a nine-point underdog. Raiders’ QB Bruce Gradkowski seemed to spark the offense a bit as he threw a game-tying touchdown in the final minute to help this team get its first win in a month.

Dallas has scored just 14 points the last two weeks, in Green Bay and at home against Washington. They were lucky to beat the Redskins on Sunday, winning 7-6 and falling well short as an 11-point favorite. The Cowboys are just 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games as a double-digit chalk.

I know this is the Cowboys’ special day when they get to step up with the entire country watching, and I’m not saying they are going to lose to the Raiders, but I am saying they aren’t going to score a route in this one.

Count on the Raiders getting to the 14-point mark and when they do this cover will be rolling in. Look for a final today in the range of 24-14. Play Oakland.

3♦ RAIDERS

(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Dominic Fazzini

N.Y. Giants at DENVER +6

I continued my dominance with my complimentary selections Wednesday, as the underdog Mavericks trounced Houston by 31 points. That makes me 14-3 over the past 17 days, including a run of 11-2!

Just as I took a chance with Dallas that paid off big Wednesday, I'm going with the underdog Broncos to get the job done at home against the Giants. Denver is on a four-game slide, but I think they're in a good position to turn things around tonight.

New York, despite ending its four-game losing streak Sunday with a 34-31 overtime win over Atlanta, is 0-5 ATS in its last five games. And now the Giants, after needing OT to beat the Falcons at home, have to travel to Denver's high altitude on a short week.

As if that wasn't tough enough in itself, New York is going to be missing linebacker Antonio Pierce and running back Ahmad Bradshaw. And the Giants' running game could be further hampered as starter Brandon Jacobs suffered an injury to his right leg Sunday that kept him out of the fourth quarter and overtime, and while he is expected to play tonight, if he's not effective, that's going to make things really tough on New York's offense.

QB Eli Manning is going to be tested tonight as Denver has the third-best pass defense in the NFL, giving up just 182.5 yards per game, so if the Giants can't run the ball tonight, things could get ugly for them.

Kyle Orton is expected to get the start at QB for the Broncos today, and while Denver has struggled to put up points recently, it faces a New York defense that has allowed an average of 32.8 ppg over its last five games.

The Broncos are 8-3-1 ATS in their last 12 games as a home underdog. I think they're as dangerous as a wounded animal right now and are going to give New York a serious fight tonight. Take Denver to cover the points.

3♦ DENVER

Posted : November 26, 2009 8:49 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Chris Jordan

N.Y. Giants at DENVER

After Northern Arizona drilled Santa Clara last night, I'm now on a 11-6 run with my College Basketball releases - both paid and free - including a 4-1 start with the complimentary selections. I'm taking a break from my freebies on the hardwood and will roll with the total in this NFL nightcap.

I like this one to go Over the posted total.

If there were ever a must-win situation for the Broncos, it's tonight. And while I'd love to believe the can win this game outright, I'd much rather look at this being the best game on the board today, and that we're in store for a shootout.

I've watched the Giants fail miserably too many times on national television this season, allowing teams to stay in games, put themselves in position to knock off New York or simply outplay the Jints.

This one being at home after a very tough four-game stretch, the Broncos will have had time to prepare, and with the Brian Dawkins holding one of his notorious players-only meetings (he does this often, it's just that the media found out about this one, so don't get too excited), look for a better offensive showing by Denver.

As for Eli Manning, he always seems to show up at times like this, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him throw for 300+ yards and keep New York's offense going.

This one is going high tonight.

2♦ GIANTS/BRONCOS OVER

Posted : November 26, 2009 8:50 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Stephen Nover

Chicago at UTAH -7

The Bulls are on fumes as they play their fifth straight road game. The Bulls haven't been competitive in their last three games losing by 15 to the Lakers, 19 to the Nuggets and 24 to the Trail Blazers.

The pattern is easy to follow. The Bulls are dragging and their average loss keeps getting higher. This is their final West Coast game on their road trip. The Bulls are catching Utah in an angry mood.

The Jazz showed signs of turning around after a slow start by winning three in a row. One of those victories was on the road against San Antonio, only the Spurs' second home loss in eight games.

But on Tuesday, the Jazz were upset at home by Oklahoma City, 104-94. Deron Williams had an off-night scoring just 10 points and committing seven turnovers.

The Jazz have a strong history of bouncing back. They are 7-2 against the spread following a loss and 11-5 against the number following a double-digit home defeat.

The Bulls, on the other hand, are 0-8-1 against the spread after losing in their previous game.

Because of an injury to Tyrus Thomas, the Bulls are a man down in their rotation. Their lack of size and muscle has hurt them on this trip. Look for Carlos Boozer to exploit this and for point guard Williams to play much better.

Posted : November 26, 2009 8:50 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Scott Delaney

Portland vs. UCLA, at Anaheim

Scored with the Kings over the visiting Knicks last night; tonight I'm rolling into the college ranks and playing the Portland Pilots over UCLA in the 76 Classic Tournament.

The Bruins better not get too comfy and better not underestimate this Portland team that could very well post another 20-win season with a talented core back from last season.

The Pilots, who have nearly their entire roster back from last season, will frustrate the Bruins with a 1-1-3 matchup zone, and could very well hold a lead into the second half if the Bruins don't take them serious.

Remember the name Robin Smeulders, a 6-foot-10 forward from Germany who will be a force tonight in this game.

Portland is in off an upset victory over Oregon, so the confidence level is going to run high.

2♦ PORTLAND PILOTS

Posted : November 26, 2009 8:51 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Tony Weston

The Suns take care of business and cruise to an easy win over the visiting Memphis Grizzlies as I deliver another Comp Play winner, making that 6 in a row.

I’m handing you yet another Comp Play winner with Lucky No. 7 as I’m taking Texas on the road at Texas A&M.

Even though the Longhorns are laying about 21 points, don’t let that number get the best of you because Texas is still playing for a shot at the national championship and will destroy the Aggies on their way to that.

Consider that Texas comes into this game a perfect 11-0 SU this season and has covered in 4 of its last 5 games overall, including covers in 3 straight road games. In those road games, all against Big XII opponents, the Longhorns have won by an average of 31.3 points per game.

For the season, Texas is outscoring its opponents, on average, 42.5-13.3 and at home, is even more dominating, beating its opponents by an average of 31.3 points per game.

Now they battle a Texas A&M team that’s gone just 1-2 SU and ATS its last 3 games and has gone just 3-5 U and 3-4-1 ATS its last 8 games.

Consider, too, when these two hooked up last year, the Longhorns destroyed the Aggies, winning 49-9 as a 35-point favorite.

Texas will roll again and cruise to another easy winner.

3♦ TEXAS

Posted : November 26, 2009 8:51 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

JACK JONES

Denver Broncos +7 (-125)

Take the Broncos and the points Thursday against the visiting New York Giants. Both teams have struggled of late after quick starts to the season and both currently sit at 6-4. With the Broncos losing by 30 at home to San Diego and the Giants winning against in overtime last Sunday, this line may seem logical, but the value here is on the Broncos. Denver's strength comes via their defense, which allows just 18.3 points per game on less than 300 total yards of offense per game. The Giants have been strong offensively again this season, but their defense, particularly on the road, has been their weak point. In 5 road games, New York is giving up 27 points per game and nearly 140 rushing yards per game for 5.5 yards per carry. This is good news for a Denver team that already averages over 100 rushing yards per game on 4.6 yards per carry. When a home team in the NFL has significant advantages on defense and in the running game, it almost always makes for a close game. This game could have easily been a Pick 'Em, but because of last week's results the Giants have been over valued as a touchdown favorite. Take the home team on Turkey Day with the Broncos +7 at -125 (buy up if you have the option, otherwise still play down to +6).

Posted : November 26, 2009 8:57 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Tom Freese

Minnesota at Butler
Prediction: Butler

Butler is 21-6 ATS their last 27 games as an underdog and they are 36-15-1 ATS their last 52 Non-Conference games. The Bulldogs are 13-4 ATS their last 17 neutral site games and they are 4-0-1 ATS vs. Big 10 teams. Minnesota is 3-9 ATS their last 12 neutral site games and they are 5-13 ATS their last. The Golden Gophers are 1-7 ATS their last 8 games vs. a team with a win percentage over 60% and they are 0-6 ATS off a straight up win. PLAY ON BUTLER +

Posted : November 26, 2009 9:15 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

SPORTS WAGERS

DALLAS –13½ over Oakland

Thanksgiving football in Dallas has become as traditional as the holiday itself and these Boys always get extra juiced up no matter whom they’re playing. A recent look at the Boys past Thanksgiving Day results shows a 34-9 easy win over Seattle last season. The year before was a 34-3 thumping over the Jets. The year before that Dallas took care of business again by a score of 38-10 over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Blowouts are becoming tradition too and this year looks no different. Oakland comes in here after a rare, unlikely and emotional OT win over the Bengals. Now the Raiders will be asked to travel with only a day or two to prepare and weak teams making that transition are about as successful as Carrie Underwood would be at a hot-dog eating contest. In its last three road games the Raiders have been outscored 97-29 and that was under a lot better circumstances than the one they’ll face here. Once again the Boys draw a marshmallow on Thanksgiving and once again they’ll very likely eat them for dinner. O say can you see. Play: Dallas –13½ (Risking 2.1 units to win 2).

DENVER +2.33 over NY Giants

While some may be inclined to take the six points, I have enough confidence in this choice to play the Broncs straight up. Yeah, Denver is a dumpster-fire right now with four losses in a row but they’ve played some tough defenses over that stretch and the Giants don’t qualify as such. Denver’s recent losses have come against Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Washington and San Diego and in that loss at Washington, Kyle Orton went down when the game was close. Let’s not forget that the Broncos have beaten Dallas, Cincinnati, New England and San Diego and all four of those teams are very likely playoff bound. Besides, what have the G-Men done to warrant being a six-point favorite or a favorite at all? They opened the year 5-0 but four of its wins came against Kansas City, Tampa Bay, Washington and Oakland. Combined, that quartet has 10 wins and 30 losses. In its other win the Giants beat Dallas but they were absolutely dominated in every facet of the game and had no business winning whatsoever. The Giants them went on a four-game losing streak before beating the sinking Falcons last week in OT. Are you kidding me? The Broncos have had a way tougher schedule and they have a huge edge defensively as well. Furthermore, teams traveling on an extremely short week are at a big disadvantage, as they have a lot less time to prepare. It’s very tempting to take the ridiculous points being offered but the price on the Broncos straight up is about the biggest overlay of the year thus far and that’s the way I’m playing it. Kyle Orton is back in. Play: Denver +2.33 (Risking 2 units).

Columbus +1.16 over OTTAWA

Both these teams will be playing its third game in four nights and its fifth game in a week but the difference is the Sens played last night while the Jackets were in Ottawa resting up. Not only did the Sens play last night but they played in New Jersey and it was a bruising, physical game. The Sens are also without Mike Fisher and that’s a huge blow, as Fisher was playing magnificent hockey. Furthermore, the Jackets are most definitely going to be in a foul mood after three consecutive losses, the latter two by scores of 7-4 and 5-3. That’s not Ken Hitchcock hockey and while fatigue or Garon could be blamed for the loss to Montreal, the team still allowed five goals and blew a 3-2 third period lead. The Jackets are too well-coached and talented to come up with back-to-back-to-back stinkers and you can expect a solid, 60 minute effort tonight against this vulnerable and exhausted host. Play: Columbus +1.16 (Risking 2 units).

Posted : November 26, 2009 9:17 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Matt Fargo

Minnesota at Butler
Play: Minnesota

The wrong team is favored here in my opinion. Butler is and will always be a very public team and with that comes overpriced line. There is no doubt the Bulldogs will be the class of the Horizon League but we have to remember that this is still a very young team with only one senior starter and just three on the entire roster. They have cruised to a 3-0 record including a win over one Big Ten team already and that is Northwestern but the Wildcats were shorthanded as star player Kevin Coble was out. This is definitely the biggest test of the season. Minnesota is also undefeated as it is 3-0 with three easy victories and it heads to the 76 Classic as the 16th and 22nd ranked team, respectively, in the ESPN/USA Today and AP polls. The Gophers have yet to be tested as well but the makeup of this team is a good matchup against Butler. They bring back all five starters as well as the team is extremely deep, athletic and experienced. The Gophers had a great season a year ago going 22-11 and earning a berth in the NCAA Tournament. With everyone back, a return trip is likely going to happen and quality wins like this one are a must. Minnesota has a combined record of 25-2 under head coach Tubby Smith in regular-season non-conference games, including a perfect 12-0 record to start the 2008-09 season. The Gophers will have too much and pull away at the end here. 3* Minnesota Golden Gophers

Posted : November 26, 2009 10:40 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

EZWINNERS

Green Bay Packers @ Detroit Lions
Play: Green Bay Packers -12

The Lions are feeling good about themselves after their win against the Browns last week, but without Matthew Stafford under center and a hurting Calvin Johnson spells doom for the Lions offense. Let’s not overlook the fact that the Lions defense allowed 37 points to a Cleveland team that is second to last in the NFL in total offense. Aaron Rodgers and the #7 ranked Green Bay offense should have a big day. The Packers are 9-4 against the spread in their last 13 games as a road favorite and Detroit hasn’t covered the spread on Turkey Day since 2003. Lay the points.

Posted : November 26, 2009 10:41 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

DUNKEL INDEX

Green Bay at Detroit
The Packers look to build on their 9-4 ATS record in their last 13 games as a road favorite. Green Bay is the pick (-11) according to Dunkel, which has the Packers favored by 14 1/2. Dunkel Pick: Green Bay (-11)

Game 103-104: Green Bay at Detroit
Dunkel Ratings: Green Bay 132.898; Detroit 118.183
Dunkel Line: Green Bay by 14 1/2; 44
Vegas Line: Green Bay by 11; 47 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Green Bay (-11); Under

Game 105-106: Oakland at Dallas
Dunkel Ratings: Oakland 123.187; Dallas 137.441
Dunkel Line: Dallas by 14 1/2; 37
Vegas Line: Dallas by 13 1/2; 40
Dunkel Pick: Dallas (-13 1/2); Under

Game 107-108: NY Giants at Denver
Dunkel Ratings: NY Giants 131.398; Denver 134.088
Dunkel Line: Denver by 2 1/2; 45
Vegas Line: NY Giants by 6 1/2; 42
Dunkel Pick: Denver (+6 1/2); Over

NCAAF

Texas at Texas A&M
The Aggies look to build on their 7-2 ATS record in their last 9 games as a home underdog of 10 1/2 points or more. Texas A&M is the pick (+21) according to Dunkel, which has Texas favored by only 19. Dunkel Pick: Texas A&M (+21)

Game 109-110: Texas at Texas A&M
Dunkel Ratings: Texas 114.188; Texas A&M 95.335
Dunkel Line: Texas by 19; 58
Vegas Line: Texas by 21; 62 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Texas A&M (+21); Under

NBA

Chicago at Utah
The Jazz look to take advantage of a Chicago team that is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games as a road underdog between 5 and 10 1/2 points. Utah is the pick (-7) according to Dunkel, which has the Jazz favored by 9 1/2. Dunkel Pick: Utah (-7)

Game 501-502: Orlando at Atlanta
Dunkel Ratings: Orlando 123.017; Atlanta 123.061
Dunkel Line & Total: Even; 192
Vegas Line & Total: Atlanta by 3 1/2; 195 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Orlando (+3 1/2); Under

Game 503-504: Chicago at Utah
Dunkel Ratings: Chicago 113.910; Utah 123.419
Dunkel Line & Total: Utah by 9 1/2; 202
Vegas Line & Total: Utah by 7; 195
Dunkel Pick: Utah (-7); Over

NCAAB

Alabama vs. Baylor
The Bears look to build on their 14-4 ATS record in their last 18 games at a neutral site. Baylor is the pick (-1) according to Dunkel, which has Baylor favored by 5 1/2. Dunkel Pick: Baylor (-1)

Game 505-506: Creighton vs. Michigan
Dunkel Ratings: Creighton 60.356; Michigan 65.951
Dunkel Line: Michigan by 5 1/2;
Vegas Line: Michigan by 6
Dunkel Pick: Creighton (+6)

Game 507-508: Marquette vs. Xavier
Dunkel Ratings: Marquette 68.175; Xavier 74.319
Dunkel Line: Xavier by 6
Vegas Line: Xavier by 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Xavier (-5 1/2)

Game 509-510: Alabama vs. Baylor
Dunkel Ratings: Alabama 59.714; Baylor 65.293
Dunkel Line: Baylor by 5 1/2
Vegas Line: Baylor by 1
Dunkel Pick: Baylor (-1)

Game 511-512: Florida State vs. Iona
Dunkel Ratings: Florida State 69.561; Iona 51.188
Dunkel Line: Florida State by 18 1/2
Vegas Line: Florida State by 12
Dunkel Pick: Florida State (-12)

Game 513-514: West Virginia vs. Long Beach State
Dunkel Ratings: West Virginia 72.004; Long Beach State 54.051
Dunkel Line: West Virginia by 18
Vegas Line: West Virginia by 14 1/2
Dunkel Pick: West Virginia (-14 1/2)

Game 515-516: Texas A&M vs. Clemson
Dunkel Ratings: Texas A&M 66.459; Clemson 74.741
Dunkel Line: Clemson by 8 1/2
Vegas Line: Clemson by 6
Dunkel Pick: Clemson (-6)

Game 517-518: Minnesota vs. Butler
Dunkel Ratings: Minnesota 66.037; Butler 68.395
Dunkel Line: Butler by 2 1/2
Vegas Line: Butler by 1
Dunkel Pick: Butler (-1)

Game 519-520: Portland vs. UCLA
Dunkel Ratings: Portland 58.213; UCLA 64.296
Dunkel Line: UCLA by 6
Vegas Line: UCLA by 5
Dunkel Pick: UCLA (-5)

Game 521-522: Alcorn State vs. Utah Valley State
Dunkel Ratings: Alcorn State 27.510; Utah Valley State 50.347
Dunkel Line: Utah Valley State by 23
Vegas Line: No Line
Dunkel Pick: N/A

Game 523-524: Georgia State at South Alabama
Dunkel Ratings: Georgia State 48.919; South Alabama 55.536
Dunkel Line: South Alabama by 6 1/2

Game 525-526: Nicholls State vs. Alaska-Anchorage
Dunkel Ratings: Vanderbilt 43.987; Alaska-Anchorage 45.843
Dunkel Line: Alaska-Anchorage by 2

Game 527-528: Houston vs. Oklahoma
Dunkel Ratings: Houston 63.621; Oklahoma 64.500
Dunkel Line: Oklahoma by 1

NHL

Columbus at Ottawa
The Senators look to build on their 4-0 record in their last 4 home games. Ottawa is the pick (-120) according to Dunkel, which has the Senators favored by 1/2 a goal. Dunkel Pick: Ottawa (-120)

Game 1-2: Columbus at Ottawa
Dunkel Ratings: Columbus 11.105; Ottawa 11.474
Dunkel Line & Total: Ottawa by 1/2; 5
Vegas Line & Total: Ottawa (-120); 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Ottawa (-120); Under

Game 3-4: Los Angeles at Vancouver
Dunkel Ratings: Los Angeles 12.294; Vancouver 11.842
Dunkel Line & Total: Los Angeles by 1/2; 6
Vegas Line & Total: Vancouver (-180); 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Los Angeles (+170); Over

Posted : November 26, 2009 10:45 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Larry Ness

Baylor -1 vs Alabama

Everyone knows the great job Scott Drew has done at Baylor. Two years ago he took the school to its first NCAA tourney since 1990 and then last year, the Bears won 24 games before losing in the NIT championship game. That's back-to-back 20-win seasons and Baylor's first win in LY's opening round of the NIT marked the school's first postseason win since 1950. Now that's saying something. Gone are Jerrells (16.3-4.5-4.9) and Dugat (9.4) in the backcourt plus the 6-9 Rogers (12.6-7.6), last year's best inside player. Dunn is back and LY's second-leading scorer (15.7) has averaged 25.3 PPG to open the season. Guard Tweety Carter averaged 10.6 PPG last season but was suspended to open this year. However, he's expected to be back on the court in this tourney. I believe the Bears are going to be better than expected this season. Getting more time this year and so far, playing well, have been the 6-7 Acy (7.3-5.8), the 7-0 Lomers (5.8-3.3) and the 6-10 Jones (5.0-5.8). Then there is Udoh, the 6-10 Michigan transfer who has averaged 15.8 PPG and 8.8 RPG. With Carter getting back, these Bears are pretty darned good. Alabama also has a player expected to be back from a suspension for this game. Brock, a 5-9 senior guard, scored 15 points in Alabama's opener but was then suspended by new coach Anthony Grant (VCU) for violating team rules. Reports say he's back and the Tide have a solid rotation in the backcourt with Torrance (18.3-4.7-5.0), Hillman (6.0-4.3 APG) and Steele (4.7-4.0). The 6-9 Green (15.0-8.7) was outstanding as a freshman and his numbers are already more impressive this year. He's joined by 6-6 freshman Mitchell (13.0) plus returning 6-9 junior Knox (5.7-5.0). Grant made quite a name for himself at VCU but I'm not sure yet about this Alabama team. The Tide lost at home to a veteran Cornell team (won Ivy League each of the last two years), which has since lost at home to Seton Hall and at Syracuse by 15 (the Orange look to be scary good). Still, the Tide shouldn't be losing at home to Ivy League teams, even good ones. This tourney could give us a better idea of how far along Alabama really is. For now, I'm taking Baylor.

Posted : November 26, 2009 11:58 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: