Clear all

hilton contest 2009

19 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
(@bimmercando)
Estimable Member

Drop them a line here

Glad to know...I just sent in a request for info for a few contests as well. Thx

http://www.thespread.com/contact-us/contacts/thespread.com-customer-service.html

They will get right back to you and will be able to answer any questions you have.

Posted : March 12, 2009 1:33 pm
(@booksie)
Topic starter

hey bimmer

were you able to communicate with customer service? 2 way

nevermind i now get 2way communication from cs. i reinstalled outlook express--i think thats what srarted it working

Posted : March 13, 2009 4:13 am
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

Bimmer was able to contact us and we replied to him.

The problem has to be on your end, there is no other explanation. Do you have another email address? Did you add cs@thespread.com to your address book?

Posted : March 13, 2009 10:58 am
(@bimmercando)
Estimable Member

hey bimmer

were you able to communicate with customer service? 2 way

nevermind i now get 2way communication from cs. i reinstalled outlook express--i think thats what srarted it working

For the records there booksie ( better than a bookie ).........YES !
With ease and no conflicts as you were experiencing. Glad to hear your's are now cleared up.
They responded very quickly and find below some info i have copied and pasted for others that may also be looking for a proxy for football contests.
If we can muster up 10 guys that want to go into the LEROY'S contest (not ruling out the HILTON)for their College and/or Pro contests at Leroy's. I go for both so that should be worth two votes of ten! Hence a good chance the boys may offer this as an added proxy service.

>>>Last year's proxy fee was $350/team plus 1% of any team winnings. However, there will be an increase in pricing this year, we just don’t know how much yet.
On 3/13/09 6:48 AM, - what did u charge last year?
Thank you for your email.

>>> At this time we do not plan to offer service for the Leroy’s contest. We would need at least 10 entrants that wanted us to be their proxy in order for us to make that happen and as of now there just isn’t the demand to meet that number.

Unfortunately, I cannot tell you what pricing will be for this years contest right now either.
We don’t plan on announcing that until June or July of 2009.

The Hilton submission guidelines are as follows.

All picks must be submitted by email or fax, no phone calls or text messages will be accepted
Lines are available by email and on our site by Tuesday
Picks are due by Thursday at 1pm Pacific if you are only playing Sunday games
Picks are due by Wednesday at 1pm Pacific if you are playing a Thursday night game
Phone customer service is available for proxy members however you can only ask questions and share comments, we won’t take your picks over the phone under any circumstances

I should also mention that you actually get 2 proxies with our service, one main and one backup so there will never be an issue with availability.

If there is anything else you would like to know please don’t hesitate to contact us again.

>>>
Bimmercando -

Posted : March 13, 2009 12:29 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: