Posted : January 8, 2018 6:35 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Spartan

3*

Georgia +4.5

Analysis:
Championship game and everyone and their crazy uncle will be throwing out their opinions. Kind of like the super bowl. People will tune into ESPN or Sirius radio and listen to all the talking heads babble on and on and on. Funny thing is you will hear really knowledgeable people vary pretty significantly in their predictions. Well, here is my own after a lot of thought. Too many points. For full disclosure as well I am a Bama fan. In my perfect world the Tide will prevail here by a field goal. But we wager with real money. Fan emotion and betting are like matches and gas, things can blow up when mixed. Like bankrolls. I am not going to get into the whole right or wrong about two SEC teams playing for the title. I will leave that to others. In my mind the best two teams are here. Both Oklahoma and Clemson had their opportunity to crash the party and the bottom line is they could not get that door down. Clearly both stellar defenses. That is putting it mildly. If you like old school smash mouth football this is as good as it gets. Trench warfare at its best. The team that loses here will have a tough time swallowing it because in my view both these clubs are championship caliber. In the end I just think if Bama prevails it will be by the thinnest of margins. That Tide offense will struggle mightily all night to generate long drives against that Dawgs front. And I trust Fromm more than Hurts to make a game breaking play with his arm. Yes, Hurts is more dangerous with his legs but I don't see that much of a issue overall agaÌinst as fast a unit as this Georgia team has. I've watched both these clubs closely all season long and I honestly thought and hoped we might arrive at this conclusion. Kirby Smart knows the Tide and their way of life forwards and backwards. Guys like Saban don't deviate much. They have too much ego and I don't mean that in a bad way. They don't really care because they don't believe they can be defeated if they show up and execute their game plan. Funny thing is Smart and his staff enter this war with the same ideas. I was VERY impressed with the way Georgia topped an excellent Oklahoma team at their own game. They outscored them in a shoot out. Not many thought that remotely possible. Bottom line fellas is I think more often than not Georgia and the points is the winning side. NO, not a lock or any of that bullshit. But a solid wager. I am going Triple with the Bulldogs and the points. My Bama fan friends won't be happy but business is business.

Please don't wager more than your comfort level fellas. In the end it's one game. I love our chances because we are getting points with an outstanding team but it's one game. Not trying to be a kill joy, only trying to help Many sincere thanks and lets cash it. We have won all our Bowl Triples, lets get one more for the sweep. Enjoy the game. Could be an instant classic.

Added Note: Clearly the 4.5 where the number was when I released this originally is gone. The smart money, in my opinion, came in on the Bulldogs and the shops adjusted the number. I still see this as a valid triple at anything over a field goal. Thanks again and best of luck to all of us. Enjoy the game.

Posted : January 8, 2018 6:47 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Bondi

3* Georgia

Posted : January 8, 2018 6:47 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

King creole

2*

Analysis:

#713-714
10:35pm ET / 7:35pm PT
ATLANTA HAWKS @ LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS
2** Play on: OVER THE TOTAL

We didn’t think that the exact SAME situation would come into play so quickly after last Thursday’s ‘Over-EASY’ winner (in the Thunder / Clippers game), but here we ARE. The ATLANTA HAWKS just played LAST night on the road in Los Angeles versus the Lakers. In that game, the OU line was 216 points, and the final score was 132 to 113. The OVER hit by +29 points. Here we are one day later, and the Hawks are staying RIGHT where they are… and taking on the CLIPPERS in the exact same venue IN LA. In last Thursday’s win (Thunder / Clippers OVER), we revealed a very strong high-scoring situation for NBA teams who play IN Los Angeles on back-to-back nights. The 2nd of those back-to-back games have been great for OVERS, so we’ll go right back to it four days later.
12-1-1 O/U last 3 years / 9-0 O/U last TWO seasons: All NBA teams on the road with NO REST versus the LA LAKERS or LA CLIPPERS… after playing on the road against the Lakers or Clippers the PREVIOUS day (HAWKS).

In yesterday’s loss… the Hawks allowed the Lakers to put up a whopping 132 points… 5-0-1 O/U last 2 years: All NBA road underdogs of 8 2 points after allowing 130 or MORE points in a NON-Conference game (HAWKS).

At least the Hawks looked a little better on offense themselves last night. After scoring only 89 points vs the Trailblazers on Friday, Atlanta busted out for 113 points last night… 6-0 O/U THIS season: All Non-Conference ROAD teams who scored 110 > pts and points on their last game.

With LA’s last game on Saturday afternoon, they come into tonight’s game on one day of rest, while the Hawks are unrested… Already THIS season, NBA non-conference HOME teams in a ‘1/0’ REST situation (CLIPPERS) have gone 18-5-1 O/U when the OU line is 222 or less points.

That loss on Saturday for LA was against division rival Golden State… 9-1 O/U since March of last season: All NBA home teams off a SU division DOUBLE-DIGIT home loss (CLIPPERS) when the OU line is 204 or more points.

There’s a BIG line swing in regards to the pointspread n this game. LA was a big home dog of +8 points in Saturday’s game. Now, the lime has shifted a full 12 points as the Clips are a home favorite of -4 or more tonight… 9-1 O/U last 3 years / 7-0 O/U last 2 years: All NBA home favorites of -4 > points who were a Conference HOME UNDERDOGS of +8 > pts in their last game (CLIPPERS) when the OU line is 222 or less points.

Posted : January 8, 2018 8:00 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Fezzik

2*

Alabama/ Georgia under 44.5

2*

Indiana-120

Posted : January 8, 2018 8:00 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

VSI NBA

NBA BASKETBALL

4 Unit Play. Take #710 New Orleans -5.5 over Detroit (8:05p.m., Monday January 8)
The New Orleans Pelicans will be looking for a big home win tonight and if they can get that win that will push them over .500. The Pistons have been struggling on the road all season long and tonight the Pistons could be without Andre Drummond. With Reggie Jackson already listed 'Out' tonight for the Pistons and Drummond a questionable I see the Pelicans grabbing this home win and taking the easy cover against the Pistons. Boogie and AD will have a field day if Drummond is out tonight!! The Pistons are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 road games and the Pelicans are 4-0 ATS against Central division teams. Last 7 meetings in New Orleans between these two teams the Pistons are 1-6 ATS and the Pelicans are 8-2 ATS last 10 meetings.

Posted : January 8, 2018 8:01 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

SPS NBA

2-Unit Play. Take #703 Toronto (-7) over Brooklyn (7:30 p.m., Monday, Jan. 8)

The Nets are a scrappy bunch as the showed in their last outing versus Boston, but they will struggle tonight against a Toronto team that is playing solid basketball. The Nets haven't hit the century mark in the last few games and that is not a good thing when playing a Toronto team that has scored at least 107 points in their last five games. Look for Toronto to continue their winning ways as they are both 7-1 ATS in their last eight games against the East and against teams with losing overall records.

Best of Luck - Strike Point Sports

(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

SPS NBA

2-Unit Play. Take #703 Toronto (-7) over Brooklyn (7:30 p.m., Monday, Jan. 8)

The Nets are a scrappy bunch as the showed in their last outing versus Boston, but they will struggle tonight against a Toronto team that is playing solid basketball. The Nets haven't hit the century mark in the last few games and that is not a good thing when playing a Toronto team that has scored at least 107 points in their last five games. Look for Toronto to continue their winning ways as they are both 7-1 ATS in their last eight games against the East and against teams with losing overall records.

Best of Luck - Strike Point Sports

(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Leiner

2500* Alabama -3.5

Posted : January 8, 2018 8:02 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Goodfella