0 Reactions
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Teddy Davis
Jan 05 '18, 10:35 PM in 11h
NBA | Bulls vs Mavs
Play on: Mavs -4½ -108 at 5Dimes

I think it's worth laying the points here with the Mavs. They are all the sudden playing their best basketball of the season. They have covered 5 straight games and have won 4 of their last 5. Their only loss came last time out as Curry hit a deep dagger 3 for the Warriors to win by 3.

The Bulls had their nice run as well which lasted nearly 3 weeks actually if you backed them during that stretch. They have now lost 3 straight games.

I just like the confidence the Mavs are playing with now. When these bottom teams in the NBA get hot covering they seem to go on for a while, just like the Bulls did. Mavs win this fairly easy

Posted : January 5, 2018 12:23 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Mike Lundin
Jan 05 '18, 9:05 PM in 9h
NBA | Wolves vs Celtics
Play on: Celtics -3½ -107 at 5Dimes

#NBA FREE PICK FROM MIKE LUNDIN

The Boston Celtics are coming off four straight victories, the most recent a dominant 102-88 triumph over Eastern Conference rival Cleveland. They limited the Cavs to just 34.8 percent shooting in that game and they're a solid 11-4-1 ATS in their last 16 games following a straight up win of more than 10 points.

Tonight they'll host a Minnesota side that took a 98-97 loss at Brooklyn Wednesday night, and it will be tough to rebound here considering that the Wolves are 0-5 ATS in the last five meetings at TD Garden.

My free pick is on Boston Celtics.

Posted : January 5, 2018 12:24 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jimmy Boyd
Jan 05 '18, 9:00 PM in 9h
NCAA-B | Elon vs Northeastern
Play on: Elon +5½ -105 at 5Dimes

Free Pick on Elon +

I like the value here with the Fighting Phoenix in Friday's matchup at Northeastern. Elon comes in having won 3 straight with two of those being outright wins as an underdog, including a 73-68 win at Indiana State as a 6-point dog in their last road game.

While the Phoenix are playing some of their best basketball, the Huskies come in having lost 2 of their last 3, including an outright loss at home to Hofstra in their last game as a 5.5-point favorite. Northeastern hasn't exactly performed well in this spot, as they are just 7-16 ATS in their last 23 off a SU loss. On top of that the Huskies are 0-9 ATS in their last 9 as a home favorite of .5 to 6 points.

When Elon gets rolling they have been a great team to back. The Phoenix are 35-19 ATS in their last 54 road games after covering the spread in 2 or more consecutive games. They have also won outright each of the last two years as a road dog of 5.5 points at Northeastern. Take Elon!

Posted : January 5, 2018 12:24 pm
Page 3 / 3
Share: