PURE LOCK

Pure Lock's FREE CBB play Monday 1-29-18

Kansas -1 1/2

Posted : January 29, 2018 8:28 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Tommy Brunson

Monday's comp play will be the Pacers minus the points at home against the Hornets.

Simply don't trust the Hornets on the road to cover, as Charlotte heads to Indiana with a 6-14 straight up road mark this season, and just a 7-9-4 road spread mark. One of those pushes came over the weekend in a 4-point loss at Miami. This will mark just the third time that Charlotte has been on the road in the past 3 weeks.

Indiana has won 6 of their last 9 games straight up, and they also own an amazing 11-1 spread mark when playing on Monday's this season!

Host won and covered the past 5 series meetings, and stands at 6-2 the last 8 times these teams have faced one another.

Stick with the strong home court trends and back the Pacers.

5* INDIANA

Posted : January 29, 2018 11:55 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Joey Juice

Let's go with the under as both teams are coming off action last night and are headed into their second game of a back-to-back. In fact they are both playing their 3rd game in 4 nights, so they should be tired.

Philly has been globe-trotting from San Antonio to Oklahoma City, to Milwaukee, while the Bucks were home, then flew to Chicago and played, and then flew back.

When the Sixers play on the road against good teams, the games tend to go under. The under is 5-0 in the 76ers’ last 5 road games against a team that has a winning record of over 60% at home. In fact, the under is 19-7 in the Sixers last 26 vs. teams with a winning record. Milwaukee, on the other hand, has gone under in 4 of their last 5 home games, and 8 of their last 10 overall.

This one is an under!

3* PHILADELPHIA-MILWAUKEE UNDER

Posted : January 29, 2018 12:02 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Chris Jordan

My free play for tonight is on the Dallas Mavericks over the Miami Heat.

My free play for tonight takes us to the Lone Star State, where I'm looking at the home underdog in Big D. The Dallas Mavericks are hosting the Miami Heat, and I think we're getting incredible value in catching the number. In fact, I may put a small piece on the moneyline.

The Heat, who have failed to cover 5 of 7 versus Western Conference teams, just played at home on Saturday, escaping with a 95-91 win over the Charlotte Hornets. That followed a two-game losing streak that saw Miami fall in Houston to the powerful Rockets, then at home to the Sacramento Kings three days later.

Now the Heat have to get up for Dallas, while trying not to focus on Wednesday's game in Cleveland. I'm calling for the classic lookahead scenario here.

The Mavericks, winners of 8 of 11 against teams out of the Southeast Division, have lost three in a row and that's why we're catching points. No other reason, because if they win two of those three, this is a pick'em game.

Mavs bounce back, Heat look ahead and the dog wins outright.

3* MAVERICKS

Posted : January 29, 2018 12:05 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: