Picks: Free Service Plays for Saturday, December 16th, 2017

62 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

John Anthony Sports

Saturday's Free Selection: James Madison - 3 (FCS Playoffs)

Posted : December 16, 2017 8:16 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Nevada Sharpshooter

Your free winner for Saturday: Take MIDDLE TENN ST/ARKANSAS ST OVER the total of 61½

Posted : December 16, 2017 8:17 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Sharp Bettor
Sharp Bettor FREE Play for Saturday, December 16, 2017

12/16 10:00 AM CF (201) NORTH TEXAS VS (202) TROY

Take : TROY

Posted : December 16, 2017 8:18 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Roz Wins

Roz's Saturday, Decmeber 16, 2017, Free Pick

12/16 05:25 PM NFL (305) LOS ANGELES CHARGERS VS (306) KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

Take : CHARGERS

Posted : December 16, 2017 8:19 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Brandon Shively NHL
Montreal vs. Ottawa
Sat, Dec 16 7:00 PM

Pick: Ottawa

1* Free Play on Ottawa Senators Moneyline on Saturday at 7:00 PM EST

The Senators are at a PK price here Saturday and worth a shot.

This is more of a fade Montreal play more than anything. The Canadiens just haven’t been able to figure things out or get things rolling this season. While there has been some signs of life from time to time, it’s been a real struggle for them to maintain anything.

Montreal has been outscored on average 3.09-2.69 this season and come into this one on the road at just 5-7-0-1.

This is certainly a let down spot for the Canadiens. They’ve tended to really struggle out of the gates and a quick start from Ottawa here is a recipe for disaster for the Canadiens.

Take Ottawa.

Posted : December 16, 2017 8:22 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

BIG AL

Our complimentary selection for Saturday, Dec 16 is:

Edmonton Oilers +105 over Minnesota Wild.

Posted : December 16, 2017 10:01 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

JACK BRAYMAN

My free pick is going to be on the Georgia State Panthers, catching the points against Western Kentucky today in bowl action.

The Panthers book-ended their season with consecutive losses, losing the first two of the season and dropping their last two in the campaign. But in between this was a team that played with enough heart that leads me to believe it can hang with the Hilltoppers.

Western Kentucky lost four of its last five in the season, and it's also a team that progressively got worst at keeping teams out of the end zone.

The Hilltoppers allowed an average of 35.5 over their last six games. So even though they ranked 50th overall on defense, keep in mind they were much better in the first half of the season.

The two other telling intangibles in playing against Western Kentucky come from the red zone. The Hilltoppers rank 120th with their red zone offense, and 102nd with their red zone defense. That is where this team is going to suffer against Georgia State.

Take the underdog, as this could come down to the end. Don't be surprised if the Panthers win this one outright.

1* GEORGIA STATE

Posted : December 16, 2017 10:04 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

ERIC SCHROEDER

I'm going to hit the gridiron for Saturday's free play, and I'll take a look at this game between the Marshall Thundering Herd and Colorado State Rams. I actually like the underdog here, as I think Marshall will steal this one outright. I'm playing the Herd plus the points, but I will have a small piece on the moneyline as well.

Interestingly enough about these teams, close to two months ago they both were in the hunt for conference championships in the Mountain West and C-USA.

Then the Rams finished on a 1-3 skid, and the Thundering Herd lost four of their last five. But I know there is talent across the board with each roster, and with both teams having several weeks to prepare, they'll both be fresh and motivated to end their seasons with a victory.

Marshall is a team that saw three of those final losses by five points or less. Trust me when I tell you this team could have nine or 10 wins. And knowing Colorado State had a rugged non-conference schedule that included Alabama, the Herd will step their game up to challenge the Rams.

The star of this one? Marshall quarterback Chase Litton, who completed more than 60 percent of his passes for 2,853 yards and 23 touchdowns. The Rams were torched for more than 200 yards passing eight different times this season, and will be vulnerable to the big play today.

Take the pup.

4* MARSHALL

Posted : December 16, 2017 10:05 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

JOEY JUICE

Let's back the Cleveland Cavaliers as they host the Utah Jazz who are on the road for the second game of a back-to-back after surprising Boston in Boston by 12 last night. That impressive win gives us tremendous line value with Cleveland tonight. Cleveland won their third in a row, and 16th in the last 17 games by beating the Lakers 121-114 at home Thursday night.

A look inside the numbers reveals a clear advantage for the Cleveland Cavaliers as the banged-up Utah Jazz are a mere 3-8 ATS in their last 11 road games.

The Cavs on the other hand are rolling and they’re getting healthier and healthier as stars Isiah Thomas and Tristan Thompson get set to return soon.

It took everything they had to beat the Celtics last night, and Utah will have nothing left in the tank for Cleveland tonight. The Cavaliers are the play.

5* CLEVELAND

Posted : December 16, 2017 10:06 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

CHIP CHIRIMBES

Western Kentucky vs Georgia State

Panthers (+) over Hilltoppers- Neither of these clubs made a profit this season as Georgia State was just 4-7 ATS and WKY was even worse going 3-9 ATS and 1-5 ATS on the road. The Panthers enter off two losses and return to the Cure Bowl after a year absence. Take GEORGIA STATE!

Posted : December 16, 2017 10:07 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

HUNTER PRICE

1* Free Pick on Louisville -12½ -110

Posted : December 16, 2017 10:08 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Valley Sports

NCAA Football BOISE STATE BRONCOS +7