48 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Indianapolis (+13) at BALTIMORE
By Joey Juice

Bottom Line, Baltimore is laying way to many points here with six days rest vs the Colts who are working off about 10 days rest. As much as the Ravens need this game playoff-picture wise, their offense simply cannot be trusted, especially in the red zone.

The Colts have a bit of "bounce back" fight in them, they are 5-1 ATS last 6 after a double digit loss at home.

Baltimore tends to go to sleep after a big win, they are 3-8-2 ATS last 13 after a SU win of more than 14 points.

The Colts are 5-1 ATS last 6 on the road in this series.

Colts are the play.

2* INDIANAPOLIS

Posted : December 23, 2017 11:00 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Indianapolis at BALTIMORE (-13')
By Eric Schroeder

My free play comes from the NFL, where I'm playing the Baltimore Ravens over the Indianapolis Colts in a blowout.

The Ravens can clinch a playoff berth with wins over the Colts today, and the hapless Bengals next week. Personally, I think you can pencil in Baltimore for both.

The Ravens' defense never ceases to amaze me, as this year it is dominating as ever. Baltimore ranks 10th in the league with its stop unit, including the ninth-best passing D.

Baltimore also leads the NFL with 33 takeaways - a plus-17 turnover differential - and ranks second with five defensive touchdowns.

Do I really need to analyze Indianpolis' offense, other than telling you it ranks 31st in the league, and sorely misses quarterback Andrew Luck? I feel bad for Indy QB Jacoby Brissett, who will feel the wrath of Ravens Pro Bowl linebacker Terrell Suggs, who has 11 sacks, including 6 1/2 in last six games.

Just lay the chalk.

4* RAVENS

Posted : December 23, 2017 11:57 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Minnesota at GREEN BAY (41)
By Jack Brayman

Normally, this might be an intriguing matchup out of the NFC North, but with Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers on the shelf, with an elf, they're not going to score a lot against Minnesota's defense.

And for the Vikings, they're going to have to deal with a Green Bay defense that has no choice but to step up, playing for pride, if nothing else. The Packers are eliminated from the playoff race - the first time they'll miss the postseason since 2008 - so pride is all they have left.

Besides, the Vikings have clinched the NFC North, and second division title in the last three seasons, so I don't see why they'll overexert any energy in this one, once the game is in hand.

I'll expect Green Bay to use its rushing game to keep the ball out of Minnesota's hands, and keep the clock moving, with hopes of keeping the game close.

I don't know if the Packers cover this, but they'll contribute to keep this number low.

Play this rivalry under.

3* UNDER Vikings/Packers

Posted : December 23, 2017 11:58 am
Page 4 / 4
Share: