(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Brandon Lee
Dec 02 '17, 8:00 PM in 11h
NCAA-F | Miami-FL vs CLEMSON
Play on: Miami-FL +10 -115

10* FREE NCAAF PICK (Miami +10)

I find it fascinating how quickly the narrative has changed for Miami. Just three weeks ago the media couldn't sing the Hurricane's praise enough after their emphatic 41-8 blowout win over then No. 3 Notre Dame. A sluggish showing against Virginia early in a 44-28 win and an outright loss at Pitt in the regular season finale and now all you hear about is how this team has no chance of knocking off the defending champs.

So little is thought of this team, that the books have inflated this line to double-digits and the public is still throwing down their cash on the Tigers. Keep in mind that Deshaun Watson and that great Clemson team last year was only a 10-point favorite against a Virginia Tech team that I don't think was anywhere as good as this Miami team.

I not only think the Hurricanes can keep it close enough to cover, but I see no reason why they can't win this game outright. Head coach Mark Richt did an amazing job this season playing the lack of respect card with his team and no more so than in that game at home against the Irish, where they were an underdog. I love how little people are talking about this team, as I think they play their best football in this spot.

The recent losses of wide out Ahmmon Richards and tight end Chris Herndon are big blows to Miami's offense, but I think they can make enough plays here to put some points on the board. More than anything, I'm counting on a huge game from the Hurricanes defense. I look for them to really cause problems up front for Clemson and find a way to create some turnovers to help out the offense with a short field.

Posted : December 2, 2017 9:24 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Doug Upstone
Dec 02 '17, 8:00 PM in 11h
NCAA-F | Ohio State vs Wisconsin
Play on: UNDER 51 -110

The Big Ten title game total sits at 51. Both squads have exceptional defenses that make a mess of opposing offenses. For my money, I see the defenses controlling the action. In addition, when neutral field teams like Ohio State have a total between 49.5 and 56, having won three of their last four games, against opponent having won eight or more out of their last 10 games, the UNDER is 31-7.

Posted : December 2, 2017 9:25 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Larry Ness
Dec 02 '17, 7:30 PM in 11h
NCAA-F | Troy vs Arkansas State
Play on: Troy PK -110 at Bovada

1* Free Play on Troy (7:30 EST).

The Trojans come into the Sun Belt Conference Championship Game having won five in a row and nine of their last ten. The Red Wolves come in equally as hot, having won six of seven.

Troy QB Brad Silvers had 380 yards and four TD’s and didn’t even play the fourth quarter in last week’s 62-9 annihilation of Texas State. In all the Trojans would post 600 yards, including 154 on the ground.

Last week the Red Wolves put up 781 yards of total offense in a blowout win over Louisiana Monroe.

These teams are very evenly matched. But Troy has the advantage defensively, and note that it also plays with revenge after falling to Arkansas State 35-3 last year.

Additionally I’ll point out that the Trojans are 12-5 ATS in their last 17 on the road and already 2-1 ATS this year as a road favorite, while Arkansas State is just 2-4 ATS in its last six as an underdog.

I’ll recommend a second look at Troy in this one.

Good luck…Larry

Posted : December 2, 2017 9:25 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Totals Guru
Dec 02 '17, 12:00 PM in 3h
NCAA-F | Memphis vs Central Florida
Play on: UNDER 81 -103

Free Total Annihilator On Memphis vs Central Florida under 81 -103

Posted : December 2, 2017 9:26 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Andre Ramirez
Dec 02 '17, 7:45 PM in 11h
NCAA-F | Fresno State vs Boise State
Play on: Fresno State +10 -125 at 5Dimes

100 DIME HIGH ROLLER GOY

FRESNO ST +10

the Bronco linebackers and defensive backs struggling to keep pace with Fresno's skill position talent. What changes this week? The answer to most is home field advantage, but Broncos fans would be remiss to not acknowledge that Albertsons Stadium hasn't provided much of an advantage as of late. Most of the Broncos underwhelming performances in recent years have come at home. It hasn't been the fortress it used to be. I'm going to give Boise State DC Andy Avalos the benefit of the doubt and say that he makes the necessary adjustments this week to eek out a win, but the eye test and numbers suggests Fresno State can (and maybe even should) win this game. For Fresno, this is a chance to change the narrative. Boise State has owned this program for years. Beating the Broncos twice and shockingly winning the Mountain West in Jeff Tedford’s first season would be ginormous for the program. For the Broncos, it’s all about finishing. They’re failed to do that under Bryan Harsin since winning the Fiesta Bowl in 2014. That said, this Boise State team returned the fewest amount of returning starters in the Mountain West coming into 2017. Win this week, and good times might be ahead.

This game will be close, I like this game to be within 3 points.

Posted : December 2, 2017 9:27 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Scott Spreitzer
Play on: Central Florida -7 +100 at 5Dimes

I'm laying the points with Central Florida on Saturday. Scott Frost has done a great avoiding distraction over the last month with his name tied to the opening at Nebraska. His team has remained just as energetic and motivated as they were earlier in the season when they whipped Memphis, 40-13. UCF piled-up over 600 yards in the game, while holding the Memphis offense to 396 yards, including just 75 yards rushing on 3.1 yards per carry. Unable to forge a running game, Tiger QB Riley Ferguson was under a lot of pressure and fired 3 INTs. Memphis will likely score more points in the rematch, but their defense, or lack thereof, is going to let them down again. The Tigers rank 98th against the run and 111th against the pass and I expect UCF to run right through them again after gaining 350 yards rushing on 7.1 yards per carry in the first meeting. Memphis doesn't have the players on defense to make enough changes to overcome all of that. The Tigers have covered just 2 of their last 8 on the road against teams with a winning home record and the Knights have covered 5 straight meetings at home. I'm backing UCF minus the points on Saturday. Thanks & GL! Scott Spreitzer.

Posted : December 2, 2017 9:28 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jack Jones
Play on: Central Florida -7 -115 at Bovada

Jack’s Free Pick Saturday: UCF -7

I’ll go back to the well one more time on the UCF Knights, who have been very good to me this season. I’ve actually laid off them the last several weeks because the value just wasn’t there. And they’ve gone 1-3-1 ATS in their last five lined games. I think the fact that they have struggled ATS lately after covering their first five games of the season has them a little undervalued now.

Memphis, on the other hand, has covered five straight games coming into the AAC Championship. That recent ATS success has the Tigers getting some respect from the oddsmakers and betting public, and I think they are overvalued. But most of those wins have come against cupcake opponents. This will be a big step up in class for them here.

We saw what happened when these teams played earlier this season as I was all over UCF in the game as my 25* AAC GAME OF THE YEAR. The Knights rolled to a 40-13 victory as 5.5-point favorites. There was nothing fluky about that result as the Knights outgained the Tigers 603 to 396 for the game, or by 207 total yards.

UCF held Memphis’ offense to just 13 points while forcing four turnovers in Riley Ferguson’s worst game of the season. And that’s the difference in this game is that UCF plays defense, while Memphis does not. The Knights give up just 22.5 points per game and 399 yards per game, while the Tigers allow 30.8 points and 454 yards per game. The offenses are evenly matched, but the Knights do rank 1st in the country in scoring offense at 48.5 points per game.

Now this will be another home game for the Knights as it’s played at Spectrum Stadium down in Orlando. I think Scott Frost is likely to go coach somewhere else after this game, but his players have his back and he wants to go out a winner in the worst way. Do I think the rematch will be closer? Yes. But the Knights should have no problem winning this game by more than a touchdown.

Memphis is 10-27 ATS in its last 37 games after scoring 42 points or more last game. The Tigers are 4-9-1 ATS in their last 14 games vs. a team with a winning record. The Knights are 13-4-1 ATS in their last 18 games after allowing more than 450 total yards in their previous game. The home team is 6-0 ATS in the last six meetings. The Tigers are 0-5 ATS in their last five trips to UCF. The Knights are 10-0 SU in their last 10 meetings with Memphis, winning nine of those 10 games by 7 points or more. Bet UCF Saturday.

Posted : December 2, 2017 9:28 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Bobby Conn
Dec 02 '17, 12:30 PM in 4h
NCAA-F | TCU vs Oklahoma
Play on: Oklahoma -7 -110 at betonline

1* Free Play on Oklahoma -7 -110

Posted : December 2, 2017 9:29 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Red Dog Sports
Dec 02 '17, 7:00 PM in 10h
NCAA-B | Old Dominion vs VCU
Play on: OVER 136 -110

over 136

These two seem to bring out the best in each other dating back to their days in the CAA. ODU plays solid defense and rebounds well but VCU likes to speed up the game by pressing, making layups and hitting some key 3's. ODU played a high scoring game last Saturday at William and Mary. I think we see an over on Saturday night in Richmond.

Posted : December 2, 2017 9:30 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Freddy Wills
NCAA-F | North Texas vs Florida Atlantic
Play on: Florida Atlantic -11 -110 at BMaker

Freddy has gone 8-4 ATS this season on Free college plays after an 11-3 ATS in 2016. Freddy is our resident #1 overall profit leader in college football profit in a career.

Check out his college football package releases for bowl season. 7 of 8 winning bowl seasons, and 7-1 ATS career in the national championship game. Only $99 - and you'll get this week as well!

Florida Atlantic -11 1.1% Free Play

This was a crushing victory for FAU the first time these two met with a 69-31 final. FAU really did whatever they wanted in that game it wasn’t like a ton of turnovers or missed tackles they were running wide open. North Texas can’t put 8 in the box to stop the run either because FAU can throw the ball and threw the ball for over 300 yards in this game as well. FAU had 800+ yards in this match-up. This game is also at home, and both teams like to play fast so don’t be surprised as an 11 point spread is more like a TD spread in a lower scoring game.

This game was also 48-10 FAU before they sort of let North Texas score some points. North Texas for sure will be scoring in the 40’s in my opinion as North Texas has allowed 50 points per game when facing a top 50 offense which has happened 4 times this year. Their defensive weakness is also against the run which does not look good for them here. They also allowed 38 points to Old Dominion who finished the season ranking 112th in yards per play. Without a ton of turnovers I don’t see how North Texas can stay in this game. North Texas was -7 in TO margin this year while FAU was +12

Posted : December 2, 2017 9:31 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Vic Duke
NCAA-F | Akron vs Toledo
Play on: Akron +21 -108 at betonline

Akron/Toledo Noon: Akron gained momentum down the stretch and closed strong with a well deserved victory over Ohio to secure this spot in the MAC Championship. We'll look for the Zips' ball hawking secondary (17 INTs) to limit QB Woodside and Johnson combination. Zips defensive front pressure getting better and we'll look for them to disrupt Woodside and company. On the other hand, like the Zips' redshirt freshman - Nelson - who filled in admirably for Woodson. I believe Bowden will end up going with him most of the game; however, it's good to have Woodson back; after all, he surveys the field and processes coverage info quicker than the more fleet footed Nelson. Zips covered 5 of last 6 in the dog role and we'll look for them to be competitive here.

Posted : December 2, 2017 9:32 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Marc Lawrence
Dec 02 '17, 7:30 PM in 11h
NCAA-F | Troy vs Arkansas State
Play on: Troy PK -110 at betonline

Play - Troy (Game 311).

Edges - Trojans: 8-1-1 ATS last 10 games as a dog… Red Wolves: 1-3 ATS as favorites versus .750 or greater conference foes… With the Trojans looking to avenge a 35-3 loss as 10-point home chalk last year, we recommend a 1* play on Troy. Thank you and good luck as always.

Posted : December 2, 2017 9:32 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jeff Allen
Dec 02 '17, 4:30 PM in 8h
NCAA-F | South Alabama vs New Mexico State
Play on: New Mexico State -9½ -110 at betonline

Jeff Allen's Free Play for Saturday College Football is on the New Mexico State Aggies

Doug Martin was 10-38 in four years at New Mexico State and coaching for his job this year. The Aggies are in their final year in the Sunbelt and will go independent and Martin went out and got the best 16 Jucos he could find to play now in an all in move. It's worked as NMSU has been competitive all year and if not for a shoulder injury to QB Tyler Rodgers, the Aggies would probably be bowl eligible at this point rather than at 5-6. Rodgers is probable and will face a 4-7 Jag outfit with a coach that resigned a couple of weeks ago after getting punked 52-0 by previously winless Georgia Southern. A late-year bye plus travel for a team that is 5-12 L17 as a road dog, USA is probably wondering what it's doing here. This is senior night and the Aggies are playing to get to .500 and their first bowl since 1960. New Mexico State 38-14.

Posted : December 2, 2017 9:33 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jimmy Boyd
NCAA-F | North Texas vs Florida Atlantic
Play on: Florida Atlantic -11 -110 at BMaker

Free Pick on Florida Atlantic -

Lane Kiffin has exceeded expectations in his first year on the job with FAU. I expected them to be improved and contend for the C-USA crown, but it's been a cakewalk for them. They went a perfect 8-0 in league play, while outscoring opponents on average by 22.1 ppg. All but one of those conference wins came by fewer than 14 points, which includes a 69-31 win over this North Texas team, where it wasn't even that close. The Owls scored on their first 11 possessions and had a 69-17 lead with nearly 13 minutes left in the 4th quarter.

I expect a better fight out of the Mean Green in the rematch, but not nearly enough to keep this within two touchdowns. Keep in mind since that first meeting, North Texas has lost one of their biggest weapons in running back Jeffery Wilson, who won't play in this one as he continues to recover from an ankle injury. Wilson rushed for 1,215 yards and 16 touchdowns in 11 games.

I just think that puts too much pressure on quarterback Mason Fine, who is going to feel like he has to score every time he touches the ball with how the Mean Green defense figures to struggle against this high-powered FAU offense. He threw two picks against the Owls in that first meeting and I wouldn't be shocked if he turned it over a couple more times here.

I just think FAU would have to play as bad as they have all season and North Texas would have to play their best just to make this one close. I'll take my chances on Kiffin having this team ready to play with the conference title on the line. Take Florida Atlantic!

Posted : December 2, 2017 9:34 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Dustin Hawkins
Dec 02 '17, 2:05 PM in 5h
NBA | Clippers vs Mavs
Play on: Mavs -5 -110 at GTBets

Free Play on Mavs -5 -110

Posted : December 2, 2017 9:34 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: