0 Reactions
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

SCOTT SPREITZER
NCAA-B | Jan 20, 2018
Washington vs. Colorado
Colorado-6

I'm recommending a play on Colorado minus the points on Saturday. Colorado's freshmen-dominated squad has grown up quickly the last few weeks starting with home wins over Arizona and Arizona State followed by a road win at UCLA and the Buffaloes now have won four of their last five after beating Washington State on Thursday. Colorado had a 26-point lead in the second half against the Cougars before winning 82-73 and covering by a half-point. McKinley Wright IV leads the Buffaloes with 17 points and George King and Namon Wright added 16 points apiece with Wright grabbing 10 rebounds. Colorado shot 51.7 percent and held the Cougars to 40.9 percent. Washington lost its second in a row 70-62 at Utah and the Huskies are shooting a minuscule 19.2 percent from 3-point range in their true road contests. Colorado holds opponents to a .385 field goal percentage at home and Washington is 6-13-2 ATS its last 21 conference games. The Buffaloes are 4-0 ATS their last four home games. I'm recommending a play on Colorado minus the points on Saturday. Thanks & GL! Scott Spreitzer.

Posted : January 20, 2018 2:25 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

MATT JOSEPHS
NCAA-B | Jan 20, 2018
Wichita State vs. Houston
Wichita State-3½

The Shockers look for the season sweep over Houston on Saturday. Wichita took the first meeting back on January 4th 81-63 at home as a 9.5 point favorite. They made eight more 3's then the Cougars and had seven less turnovers. Houston's losses this season came at Tulane, Wichita and LSU. Rob Gray leads this team scoring 19.4 points per contest. Gray had 13 points in meeting number one on 6-of-14 shooting. The Shockers are going to be a lot more focused after a 83-78 loss at home to SMU. They've already won at Tulsa, ECU, UConn, Oklahoma State and Baylor this season. This team is deep and looks good as they continue to add Markis McDuffie into the fold. Landry Shamet and Conner Frankamp are a very good backcourt. WSU has covered in 18 of their last 27 road games and has lost just four overall. I like the road team in this one.

Posted : January 20, 2018 2:25 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

JIMMY BOYD
NCAA-B | Jan 20, 2018
Delaware vs. Northeastern
Delaware+11½

I like the value here with the Blue Hens catching double-digits on the road against the Huskies. Delaware comes in off a bad showing at Hofstra, where they lost by 27-points. Prior to that they had won 3 straight and I look for them to bounce back in a big way here against Northeastern.

The Huskies are primed for a letdown after a ridiculous shooting night in their last game. Northeastern hit on 71.4% of their attempts, as they went 35 of 49 from the field. That's the kind of performance that can get to your head and it's also going to have the Blue Hens that much more locked in on the defensive side of the ball.

Blue Hens are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 after failing to cover their last game and a perfect 5-0 ATS in their last 5 off a loss by more than 20 points. Delaware also has a history of playing the Huskies tough on the road, as they are 8-2-1 ATS in their last 11 trips to Northeastern.

Adding to all of this is a strong system. Underdogs of 10 to 19.5 points who are off a loss by 15 or more points against an opponent off two straight games where they scored 80 or more points are 90-50 (64%) ATS over the last 5 seasons. Take Delaware!

Posted : January 20, 2018 2:26 pm
Page 4 / 4
Share: