Clear all

Picks: Free Service Plays for Sunday December 24, 2017

50 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Betting news, trends, odds and predictions for Sunday, December 24, 2017 from various handicappers and websites

Posted : December 23, 2017 10:02 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Brandon Lee
Dec 24 '17, 1:00 PM in 15h
NFL | Dolphins vs Chiefs
Play on: Chiefs -10½ -110 at betonline

10* FREE NFL PICK (Chiefs -10.5)

This might seem like a bit of an overreaction with Kansas City, but I'm laying the points with the Chiefs at home in this one. This biggest reason that I like KC in this spot is I’m not expecting Miami to be the least bit interested in playing this game. It’s been a disappointing season for the Dolphins, who came in with big expectations after going 10-6 last year and making the playoffs.

Prior to last week’s loss to the Bills, this team was in full on playoff mode, needing to win out to just have a chance. Now there’s nothing left to play for but pride. That’s a tough thing to overcome and keep in mind this is a Dolphins team that has had a number of games this season where they didn’t show up to play. I think this team will be more interested in getting this game out of the way and getting on a plane back home so they can spend Christmas with their families.

While it won’t be as electric as it was Saturday night under the lights in prime time against a division rival, I’m expecting another rowdy crowd at Arrowhead on Sunday. The holidays aren’t going to keep the KC faithful from showing up and I would expect little to no Dolphin’s fans to make the trip. Adding to this is the conditions aren’t going to be ideal, as the high for next Sunday are expected to be below freezing. I think the cold is another factor that is going deter the Dolphins from playing well.

As for the Chiefs, this team is riding a huge wave of momentum and given what’s at stake I don’t see them taking their foot off the gas. Kansas City has a chance here to take matters into their own hands and clinch the AFC West with a win. The last thing this team wants to do is lose here and have to worry about going to Denver in Week 17 and potentially needing a win to get in. Keep in mind that with a win the Chiefs would be able to treat Week 17 like a bye before the playoffs.

The other big thing here is Kansas City is playing with some momentum, as they have looked a lot more like the team that started out 5-0 the past two weeks than the one that went 1-6 over a 7-game stretch. The offense has really came alive down the stretch, as they come in averaging 29 ppg over their last 3, and will be facing a Dolphins defense that has allowed 27.2 ppg on the road. It’s also worth noting that Miami is only averaging 12.4 ppg on the road, as they have been outscored by nearly 15 points/game away from home this season. I think this has the potential to be one of the biggest blowouts in Week 16. Give me the Chiefs -10.5!

Posted : December 23, 2017 10:04 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Joseph D'Amico
Dec 24 '17, 4:05 PM in 19h
NFL | Jaguars vs 49ers
Play on: Jaguars -4 -116 at betonline

My NFL is ON-FIRE and this Sunday, I not only get you paid, I GET YOU RICH as I have my NFL 13-3 SKY'S THE LIMIT and my NFC SOUTH GAME OF THE MONTH. I am 7-1 my L8 NFL GOM'S and this is my highest-rated yet. So jump on my HOT STREAK and follow me all the way to the bank.

Sunday's FREE NFL WINNER: Jacksonville Jaguars.

Game 123.

1:05 pm pst.

With a win here, Jacksonville clinches a Division Title for the first time since 1999. Yes, there is an argument for the success Jimmy Garappolo is having as San Francisco has won 3 straight. However, before we start pouring champagne, those victories came against Chicago (by 1 pt), Houston, and Tennessee (by 2 pts). In comes a Jaguars team that is also riding a 3-game streak (both SU and ATS) and 7 of their L8 (6-2 ATS). This is not just a "flash in the pan" team. They own the 5th ranked scoring offense (26.7 PPG), which includes the #1 rushing attack, and the #1 overall "D", which also includes the NFL's best against the pass. this doesn't bode well for Jimmy G and his favorite target, Marquise Goodwin. Jacksonville is 7-2 ATS their L9 games played on the road, 5-0 ATS their L5 games played in the month of December, and 5-2 ATS their L7 games played vs. teams with a losing record. San Francisco is 1-4 ATS their L5 games played at home, 4-10-1 ATS their L15 games played in the month of December, and 5-16-1 ATS their L22 games played vs. teams with a winning record. Take the Jaguars. Thank you.

Posted : December 23, 2017 10:06 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jack Jones
Dec 24 '17, 4:25 PM in 19h
NFL | Giants vs Cardinals
Play on: Cardinals -3 -115 at BMaker

Jack’s Free Pick Sunday: Arizona Cardinals -3

The Arizona Cardinals have been about as unlucky as any team I’ve seen over the past couple weeks. They have settled for nine straight field goals without scoring a touchdown. They beat the Titans 12-7 at home, but lost to the Redskins 15-20 on the road despite the fact that they dominated both games statistically.

Arizona has actually outgunned six of their last seven opponents despite going 3-4 during this stretch. That’s the sign of a dominant team and one that should be better than 3-4. They outgunned the Titans by 57 yards and the Redskins by 68 yards.

I think the Cardinals will get a boost offensively this week and turn more of those field goals into touchdowns with an upgrade at quarterback to Drew Stanton. He is a little more mobile than Blaine Gabbert and can make more big plays outside the pocket. That will help the Cardinals overcome some of their offensive line injuries.

Arizona’s defense has been absolutely dominant over the past four weeks. They held the Jaguars to 219 total yards, the Rams to 303 yards, the Titans to 204 yards and the Redskins to 218 yards. That’s an average of just 236.0 yards per game allowed and one of the best marks in the entire NFL this week.

Now this Cardinals defense gets to go up against one of the worst offenses in the NFL in the Giants. New York is averaging just 16.3 points and 311 yards per game this season. I think the Giants are getting too much respect for their close 29-34 home loss to the Eagles last week. But they gave a big effort because that was a division opponent, and the fact that the Eagles have the best record in the NFL. They won’t be nearly as motivated to face the Cardinals this week.

Arizona is 4-3 at home this season. It is outgaining opponents by an average of 50 yards per game at home this season, which is also the sign of a dominant team. New York is 1-6 on the road this season, getting outgunned by 99 yards per game on average. The Giants are every bit as bad as their record would indicate this season.

Arizona is 27-13 ATS in its last 40 home games after a loss by 6 points or less. The Giants are 0-4 ATS in their last four games following an ATS win. New York is 5-14 ATS in its last 19 games after allowing more than 30 points in its previous game. The Cardinals are 4-0 ATS in their last four games following an ATS loss. Bet the Cardinals Sunday.

Posted : December 23, 2017 10:07 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Stephen Nover
NFL | Chargers vs Jets
Play on: UNDER 43 -110

Only two teams give up fewer points per game than the Chargers. LA holds foes to just 18.2 points a game and rank tied for seventh in sacks with 38. Defensive end Joey Bosa and cornerback Casey Hayward are mong the best at their respective positions. It's safe to say the Bryce Petty-led Jets are not going to put up many points. Petty is one of the worst backup quarterbacks in the NFL. He doesn't pass the eye test, nor do his career statistics of four TD passes and 10 turnovers in eight appearances, including five starts. The Chargers' defensive strength is their pass defense and pass rush. The Jets will be running alot trying to control clock and keep the ball out of Philip Rivers' hands. New York could be down two starting offensive linemen and two of their three best running backs, however. Right guard Brian Winters will be out for the first time since Week 3 felled by an abodomen injury. Center Wesley Johnson is questionable with a hip injury. Matt Forte has a knee injury and Elijah McGuire has been ill. They, too, are questionable. If you discount their laying an egg against the Chiefs last week in Kansas City, the Chargers have played strong defense on the road holding the Cowboys to six points, Jaguars to 17 in regulation, Patriots to 21 and Raiders to 16 during their previous four away matchups. The Under has cashed in the Chargers' last five road games. Traveling cross-country and playing at an early start time are not pluses for Los Angeles. The temperature is going to be in the 40s, but that's still cold for the Chargers and they aren't used to possible swirling wind that can occur at MetLife Stadium. The Chargers also could be down two starting offensive linemen with left tackle Russell Okung questionable with a groin injury and right tackle Joe Barksdale dealing with a hip injury. Tight end Hunter Henry, a much better receiver than blocker, is out for the season after suffering a kidney injury. That means an increased role for Antonio Gates, who is in his NFL dotage. It's a plus for the Jets if they get back two star defensive linemen, Leonard Williams and Muhammad Wilkerson. I believe both will play. Williams has cleared concussion protocol and Wilkerson has practiced every day this week after being benched last week for tardiness. The Chargers have been a strong under team late in the season going above the total just six times in their last 26 December games. Note, too, the Chargers are on their fourth place-kicker. So field goals for them are far from automatic.
(Editor's note: Stephen Nover is well on his way to beating the NFL for the 22nd time in 24 years cashing nearly 60 percent of his last 45 premium/free plays going 26-18-1. Stephen has three other Sunday NFL plays in addition to this one headed by his Total of the Month.)

Posted : December 23, 2017 10:07 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Bobby Conn
NFL | Rams vs Titans
Play on: Titans +7 -110 at Bovada

1* Free Play on Titans +7 -110

Posted : December 23, 2017 10:08 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Red Dog Sports
Dec 24 '17, 10:00 AM in 12h
Soccer | El Entag El Harby vs Smouha
Play on: Smouha -125 at Bovada

Smouha -125

The free soccer play takes place on Sunday morning in Egypt. I think they win 1-0.

Our PREMIUM PICKS has been red-hot lately in NBA, college football and college hoops.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Posted : December 23, 2017 10:09 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Info Plays
NFL | Lions vs Bengals
Play on: OVER 44½ -112

1* Free Play on Lions vs Bengals over 44½ -112

Posted : December 23, 2017 10:09 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Larry Ness
Dec 24 '17, 4:25 PM in 19h
NFL | Giants vs Cardinals
Play on: Cardinals -3 -115 at BMaker

My 1* Free Play is on the Arizona Cardinals (4:25 EST).

Both teams have been eliminated from playoff contention. New York comes in completely dejected after four straight losses, while Arizona enters having alternated wins and losses over its last five, most recently falling to Washington in its latest action.

The Giants did everything they could in last week’s 34-29 loss to Philadelphia, but just couldn’t get over the hump. Eli Manning had 434 yards, three TD’s and a pick. Note though that receiver Tavarres King, who caught two TD’s last week, is questionable for this one after suffering a concussion in the game.

The Cards were officially eliminated from playoff contention in last week’s 20-15 setback to Washington. Arizona averages 17.6 YPG and concedes 24.1. It’s very interesting to note though that the team has a +14.2 average yardage differential over its opponents.

Cards’ QB Blaine Gabbert had just 189 yards of offense last week, but note that Arizona has performed well in this spot for bettors, going 2-1 ATS in its last three after scoring 15 points or less in its previous contest, while New York has struggled by going just 1-3 ATS in its last four after scoring 28 points or more in its previous outing.

Manning and company laid everything they had on the line in last week’s loss in front of the home town crowd and looked decent, but those types of performances have been non-existent this year. Suffice it to say, I’m not expecting a repeat performance here.

I don’t think that the home field advantage can be overlooked as a very real factor in this particular matchup. Consider laying the points.

Good luck…Larry

Posted : December 23, 2017 10:10 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Mike Lundin
NFL | Rams vs Titans
Play on: UNDER 47½ -110

#NFL FREE PICK FROM MIKE LUNDIN

The Tennessee Titans have mustered only a total of 30 points in back-to-back road losses at Arizona and San Francisco. They were extremely disappointed with their defensive display in last week's 25-23 setback to the 49ers, and players blamed communication issues for poor pass coverage that led to Jimmy Garoppolo lighting them for 381 passing yards. I expect the Titans to put a lot of effort on sorting out their play on the defensive side of the ball for this contest.

The Titans still have everything to play for and could actually clinch a playoff spot this week with a win over the Rams and losses for the Ravens and Bills. The Rams meanwhile can wrap up a surprising NFC West title with a win or a Seattle loss in Dallas.

The Rams are tied with the Eagles at the top of the leaderboard for scoring, but they also have one of the best defenses in the league, holding opponents to 19.4 ppg on the season. The Titans have struggled to move the ball lately and QB Marcus Mariota was held under 200 yards passing in three consecutive games before breaking out with 241 yards against San Francisco.

Under is 11-5 in Rams last 16 vs. a team with a winning record. Under is 6-0 in Titans last six home games vs. a team with a winning road record.

My free pick is on LAR @ TEN Under.

Posted : December 23, 2017 10:11 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Marc Lawrence
NFL | Lions vs Bengals
Play on: Bengals +3 +100 at BMaker

Play - Cincinnati Bengals (Game 106).

Edges - Bengals: 7-1 ATS as home dogs during December with Marvin Lewis; and 5-0 SU and 4-1 ATS in Last Home Games the last 5 years… Lions: 1-8 SU and 2-7 ATS last 9 games in this series; and 1-7 ATS weight .500 or greater record coming off a double-digit division win. With that look for the Bengals to “win one for the Gipper” here today. We recommend a 1* play on Cincinnati. Thank you and good luck as always.

Posted : December 23, 2017 10:12 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jimmy Boyd
NFL | Broncos vs Redskins
Play on: Redskins -3 -120 at BMaker

Free Pick on Redskins -

I like the value here with Washington laying a short number at home against the Broncos on Sunday. Denver has followed up their 8-game losing streak with back-to-back wins, but one of those was at home against the Jets, who threw in the white towel after Josh McCown went down and the other was at Indianapolis against a Colts team that is one of the least talented teams in the NFL. I think those last two results have the Broncos getting too much respect here on the road against a Redskins team that showed last week they aren't going to just give up on their season.

Keep in mind that prior to that win over Indianapolis, Denver had started the season 0-6 on the road. The numbers for the Broncos away from home are pretty staggering. While it's no surprise that the offense has struggled on the road (15.1 ppg) a lot of people would be surprised with how bad they are defensively away from home. Denver is giving up a 28 ppg on the road this season and are going up against a potent Redskins offense led by Kirk Cousins.

Broncos are also 0-6 ATS this season vs teams with strong passing attacks (235+ ypg). Denver is also 1-5-1 ATS in their last 7 off a game where they covered the spread and going back to last season are now 1-8 ATS in their last 9 road games. Take Washington!

Posted : December 23, 2017 10:13 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Pro Computer Gambler
NFL | Broncos vs Redskins
Play on: Broncos +3½ -110 at Bovada
NFL SYSTEM OF THE WEEK: Since 1989, the team with the lessor team record is 192-113-11 ATS (63.0%) in regular season, post week 15. No totals below 35. Play on the Bengals, Giants, 49ers and Broncos this week.

NFL TEAM TREND OF THE WEEK: The Jaguars are 18-0 OU (+12.61 ppg) vs a non-divisional opponent when they are off a win in which they were turnover-free and had at least 28 minutes of possession time.

Posted : December 23, 2017 10:14 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Art Aronson
Dec 24 '17, 4:05 PM in 19h
NFL | Jaguars vs 49ers
Play on: 49ers +4½ -110 at Bovada

1* Free Play on the San Francisco 49ers.

The Jags just clinched their division and now transition across country to play a non-conference game against an under the radar 49ers team which has won three in a row with new QB Jimmy Garoppolo under center. Looks like a prime letdown/trap spot if we’ve ever seen it! Also note that Jacksonville is in fact just 3-4 ATS in its last seven as a favorite in the 3.5 to 9.5 points range, while San Francisco is 7-6 ATS as an underdog this season. We think the rejuvenated 49ERS at the very least, keep this one competitive until the final moments. Grab the points.

AAA Sports

Posted : December 23, 2017 10:14 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

ASA
NFL | Bills vs Patriots
Play on: Bills +13 -125 at 5Dimes

Don't miss ASA's NFL BEST BETS for Sunday - Join their IMPRESSIVE 104-76 long term run on NFL Tops with their 10* NFC SOUTH GAME OF THE YEAR & 10* NFL UNDERDOG OF THE MONTH. Go get 'em...

ASA PLAY ON Buffalo +13 over New England, Sunday at 1:00 PM ET

Obviously the Patriots have a big edge when it comes to offense but the Bills enjoy a similar advantage defensively. The key here is that the Bills offensive strength, running the football, is the Pats weakness. Buffalo is just one of five teams in the entire league that run it on average more than 30 times per game (30.8). The Bills tote it for 129.1 rushing yards per game which is 6th best in the NFL. That's a recipe for success against a Patriots defense that is 26th in the league in rushing yards allowed per game (122.3) and LAST in rushing yards allowed per carry at 4.9. It will be very tough for the Pats to slow down this Bills ground game, especially with numerous injuries on the Patriots defense. Both have plenty to play for but the Bills have more urgency playing for their Playoff lives and playing with revenge from a loss earlier this season. Even though the Patriots have been dominating at times this year their average point differential is +8.6PPG 4th best in the NFL. New England is coming off a huge game with Pittsburgh and could let down here. It all adds up to a Bills cover! Grab the points.

Posted : December 23, 2017 10:15 pm
Page 1 / 4
Share: