Kenny Towers

Clemson - 2.5

Posted : January 28, 2018 12:43 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

RICH GREEN

Free Top Consensus Pick For Sunday NBA Basketball

SAN ANTONIO -10 over Sacramento (7:05 et)

Posted : January 28, 2018 12:43 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Free Silver Key Pick for Sunday NCAA Basketball

Over 137 Total Points, George Washington at ST. BONAVENTURE (Noon et)

Posted : January 28, 2018 12:44 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

TEDDY DAVIS
NCAA-B | Jan 28, 2018
Purdue vs. Indiana
Indiana+11

This is a nice rivalry game here. I know this won't be a popular play, but I trust first year head coach in Archie Miller to have his guys ready. This is a game that a new coach really wants that get the fan base to back him. Laying double digits on the road isn't my style and especially with teams that know each other. The Hooisers have covered 5 of their last 6 games. You obviously can count on a max effort here which is why I believe they keep it within the number.

Posted : January 28, 2018 12:44 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

LARRY NESS

My 1* Free Play is on the Cleveland Cavaliers (8:05 EST).

Note that this is the opener of a home and home set between the clubs, with the next one coming on Tuesday.

The Cavs finally got back on track with a 115-108 win at home over the Pacers in their latest action. Now they’ll look to continue to build momentum and if recent history is any precedence, then they have to liking their chances tonight, because when these teams met back on November 20th, it was Cleveland that posted the convincing 116-88 victory.

Detroit comes in deflated. After last night’s 121-108 setback at home to OKC, the Pistons come to Cleveland having lost eight straight.

Both teams are dealing with injuries and “shake ups” to their starting rotations, but I definitely feel this one favors the home side.

Detroit is exhausted and it has major confidence issues. Note that it’s just 1-4 ATS in its last five after six or more SU losses.

Cleveland has all the pieces in place to make a dramatic return to form. One game at a time though. The Cavs have been terrible for bettors this year, but note that they’re still 2-1 ATS in their last three after allowing 108 points or more in their previous outing.

Both teams are hungry, but as pointed out above, there are many different things working against the visitors tonight. This one has “blowout” written all over it. Consider the Cavaliers in this matchup.

Good luck…Larry

Posted : January 28, 2018 12:45 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

CHIP CHIRIMBES

Clippers (+) over Pelicans

Really, The Pelicans who have under-achieved with DeMarcus Cousins in the line-up are favored without him. Granted Anthony DaviS is a force and will pick up some of the slack but not enough. Take the CLIPPERS!

Posted : January 28, 2018 12:45 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

JIMMY BOYD

Free Pick on Bucks/Bulls UNDER

I really like the value here with the UNDER in Sunday's total between the Bulls and Bucks. Chicago has really struggled on the offensive side of the ball the past two games. They shot just 38.3% from the field in Wednesday's loss at Philadelphia and were equally bad in Friday's loss to the Lakers, shooting just 37.6%.

Last time out the Bucks held a pretty good Brooklyn offense to just 91 points on 37% shooting. There's also some added incentive here defensively for Milwaukee, as they will be playing with double-revenge after losing the first two games in the series at home to the Bulls.

Milwaukee comes in off a couple of red-hot shooting performances at home against the Suns and Nets, but those are two defenses that a lot of teams are going to excel against. The Bucks are only averaging 104.6 ppg on the road and Chicago's defense has been much better at home than on the road this season. The Bulls are giving up 108.9 ppg overall, but only 104.8 ppg at home.

UNDER is 16-4 in the Bulls last 20 home games when they come in having lost 3 of their last 4 and 12-2 in their last 14 home games when they have lost 3 straight. UNDER is also 12-3 in Chicago last 15 home games in the 2nd half of the season vs teams with a winning record. Take the UNDER!

Posted : January 28, 2018 12:46 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

BRANDON LEE

10* FREE NBA PICK (Thunder -3.5)

I think the price is right here to back OKC at home on Sunday against the 76ers. Now is the time to buy on the Thunder, who come in having won 7 straight. I just don't think the books have adjusted to how much better they are playing and that was evident in yesterday's line at Detroit, where they went off as a mere 3-point favorite against a Pistons team that had lost 6 straight. The injury to Andre Roberson is a big loss in the long run, but I don't think it hurts them all that much here, especially at home, where there's a good chance other role players will step up. 76ers have been playing well, but have caught some big breaks with opposing teams missing star players to injury and I think it has them getting a little to much respect here. Give me the Thunder -3.5!

Posted : January 28, 2018 12:46 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

SAL MICHAELS

Free Play on NFC -2½ -110

Posted : January 28, 2018 12:47 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

DOUG UPSTONE
NCAA-B | Jan 28, 2018
Northern Iowa vs. Loyola-Chicago
UNDER 125½

This Sunday afternoon, play Under on home teams like Loyola-Chicago when the total is 129.5 or less, after four or more wins having a win percentage of 80 percent or higher, and playing a marginal winning team (51% to 60%). In the past five years this situation is 23-4, 85.2 percent.

Posted : January 28, 2018 12:47 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

JACK BRAYMAN

I'll be real brief, as I'm giving you a 19-point favorite and it should be clear I think this is a mismatch. That is it. Northern Kentucky is far superior to Detroit, and tonight the Norse will be a bit more pissed off.

Northern Kentucky lost its second home game of the season and fourth in the last two years with an 83-70 setback against Oakland on Friday night.

The loss dropped the Norse (14-7, 7-2 Horizon) out of first place in the league standings, one game behind Wright State (8-1).

Northern Kentucky, one of 15 teams in the country to use the same starting lineup in every game, is averaging 16.7 assists per game, a mark that ranks 34th in the nation.

The familiarity with one another is the strong point. And since the Norse are 4-1 all-time versus Detroit Mercy, which includes a 56-54 win in Detroit earlier this year, I like them to rebound nicely in this one.

Lay the big chalk.

2* NORTHERN KENTUCKY

Posted : January 28, 2018 12:48 pm
Page 3 / 4
Share: