0 Reactions
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jim Feist

Jim Feist's Comp Pick, Thursday, November 30, 2017

NFL (301) WASHINGTON REDSKINS VS (302) DALLAS COWBOYS

Take: UNDER

Reason: Your free play for Thursday, November 30, 2017 is in the NFL contest between the Washington Redskins and Dallas Cowboys. If either of these two teams hope to keep their slim Wild Card chances alive, they must win this game. Both the Redskins and the Cowboys are 5-6 heading into this contest. Dallas has lost three straight games since they lost Ezekiel Elliot to his suspension. But most glaringly, is the fact that the offense just doesn't work without him. The Cowboys have scored 7, 9 and 6 points in the three games since his departure. The Redskins will have revenge on their minds here after being beaten by the Cowboys at home 33-19. Washington snapped its two game losing streak last week with a win over the Giants, 20-10. Both these teams had the extra rest after playing on Thanksgiving day. I'm going to be on the UNDER here tonight. Mainly because of the lack of offense the Cowboys have displayed the last three games. Take the UNDER here on Thursday.

Posted : November 30, 2017 10:23 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

SEAN MURPHY
NHL | Nov 30, 2017
Canucks vs. Predators
Predators-189

Thursday NHL free play. My selection is on Nashville over Vancouver at 8:05 pm et on Thursday.
We're being asked to lay a fairly steep price with the Predators on Thursday night but I believe it's warranted. In fact, I think the line could be even higher.
Nashville checks in 9-1 on home ice while Vancouver has gone a respectable 8-5 on the road. I believe it's the Canucks that are in line for regression right now, however.
The home team has won five straight meetings in this series, with three of those wins going Nashville's way. The Preds haven't dropped a home game against the 'Nucks since March of 2015 and that came by way of a shootout.
Vancouver is at the tail-end of a long road trip, one that started well but has seen the wheels come off lately with three straight losses.
Meanwhile, the Preds have dropped just one of their last six games, that coming in a shootout in Carolina.

Posted : November 30, 2017 10:24 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

SCOTT SPREITZER
NCAA-B | Nov 30, 2017
North Texas vs. Oklahoma
OVER 154½

Last year's rebuilding effort looks to paying off for the Sooners. Lon Kruger wanted an athletic squad with the ability to get up and down the floor in a hurry and he sure has that this season. The Sooners average 96.3 ppg and make over 51% of their FGA. Defensively, they carry teams with them, allowing 80.2 ppg. OU has trouble defending the deep perimeter where they have allowed opponents to connect on 40% of their 3-pointers. North Texas will oblige with a fast-paced game and like the Sooners, they don't get out to the arc well on the defensive end. We expect a high scoring game that eclipses the posted total. I'm recommending a play on the Over between North Texas and Oklahoma on Thursday. Thanks & GL! Scott Spreitzer.

Posted : November 30, 2017 10:24 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

BRAD DIAMOND
NHL | Nov 30, 2017
Golden Knights vs. Wild
Wild-162

Posted : November 30, 2017 10:25 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

WESLEY SCOTT
NCAA-B | Nov 30, 2017
Pacific vs. UC Riverside
Pacific-2

The Pacific Tigers (3-4 Overall, 1-1 Away) visit the UC Riverside Highlanders (2-3 Overall, 1-1 Home) in a battle of West Coast and Big West conference teams.
The Pacific Tigers started the season slow losing their first three games of the year, but were winners in their last game.
The Tigers crushed Canisius 80-58 three days ago. Pacific shot 51.7 percent from the floor and 46.7 percent from three point land.
Through seven games, the Tigers are scoring 77 points per game on 47 percent shooting from the field.
Tonight, Pacific is going to need to be more aggressive rebounding the ball. UC Riverside is averaging 40 rebounds per game verses Pacific's 35 per this year.
The Highlanders are coming off a blowout loss at Michigan, 87-42. In this game, UC Riverside will face a more evenly matched opponent in the Pacific Tigers.
UC Riverside's 3-4 record might not be the best looking on paper, but the squad has played some decent non conference games.
Look for key free throws or a big three late in the game to be a deciding factor in this matchup. UC Riverside is shooting 66.7 percent from the line and 23.2 percent from deep.
The Tigers are a much better 72 percent from the charity stripe and 34.5 percent from three point range as a team.
Take the Pacific Tigers for a close win in W.Scott's free NCAA hoops play.

Posted : November 30, 2017 10:26 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Arthur Ralph Sports

THURS: Mich State -6

Posted : November 30, 2017 10:27 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

BEN BURNS

Cavs-7½

Ok, so the Cavaliers decided to sleep in a little late this season. They’re awake now, and it’s a huge problem for the rest of the NBA. The Cavs are 9-1 SU and 6-4 ATS in their last 10 and there is nothing to believe that they won’t continue to wreak havoc tonight in Atlanta against a Hawks team that has won only twice at home this season (worst in the league at home, BTW) and is coming off a 34-point beatdown at wake-like Philips Arena. This one could get very ugly very fast. Throw in the revenge factor from the inexplicable loss to the Hawks at home in early November and all signs do indeed point to a blowout. Consider Cleveland in this one.

Posted : November 30, 2017 10:27 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

BIG AL

Our complimentary selection for Thursday, Nov. 30 is:

Michigan State -6 over Notre Dame.

Posted : November 30, 2017 10:28 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

JEFF BENTON

Your Thursday freebie is the Cavaliers over the Hawks.

Cleveland had some early season issues, including a stunning home loss to Atlanta back on November 5th, 117-115, but the Cavs have righted their ship and have been sailing in the waters of victory of late.

The Cavaliers enter this road game having won 9 in a row, and they have covered the spread in their last pair of wins.

Atlanta, even with that win back in early November over Cleveland, has won only 4 times straight up in their first 20 games played.

Believe it or not, the Hawks have won straight up the last 3 times they have faced the Cavs, and are 4-1 straight up the last 5 series meetings!

I have a feeling LeBron James will be on a mission tonight to gain big-time revenge.

Play the Cavaliers minus the number.

5* CLEVELAND

Posted : November 30, 2017 10:29 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Washington (-2) at DALLAS
By Tommy Brunson, Featured Handicapper
60 Dime Winner in the college hoops ranks last night on NC State over Penn State.

College hoops off to a 5-2 start with $10 bettors up $2,425 already.

On the plus side 5 of the past 6 days.

75 Dime Winner # 16 of 25 - Non-Conference Lock is what I am sitting on.

South Carolina-Temple.

All about raking in another 75 Dimes of profit.

Let's do this thing!

Thursday's comp play winner is Washington as they play in triple-revenge against Dallas.

Both teams played last on Thanksgiving, so there is no rest advantage for either.

As for the home field advantage? Have you seen how bad the Cowboys have looked in home losses to the Eagles and the Chargers over their past 2 games?

Of course there is a bevy of reasons why Dallas has gone in the tank, and it's not just the loss of Ezekiel Elliott to suspension, but let's face facts, his loss has adversely affected this team, and especially Dak Prescott.

My question is, Is Dak really any good?

He sure hasn't looked it to me lately.

Washington struggled with the hapless Giants last time out, but that was a tricky spot for them, as they had to emotionally regroup after blowing a 31-16 lead in New Orleans the week prior.

The road team has covered 7 in a row in this series, and the Redskins are at 9-1 against the spread their last 10 games played in the Metroplex.

Both teams are 5-6, and this is really a Wild Card elimination game tonight.

I prefer the grit of Washington over the "woe-is-me" Pokes.

2* WASHINGTON

Posted : November 30, 2017 12:39 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Cleveland (-7') at ATLANTA
By Joey Juice, Featured Handicapper
Been on fire with my 25 Dime releases.

My last one on Tuesday was an easy blowout winner on the Cavaliers destroying the Heat.

I have another for tonight's NFL battle in Dallas.

25 Dime Winner # 11 of 16 - Rivalry Game of the Month.

Redskins and Cowboys, and it is time to get Juiced!

My Thursday free play winner is the Cavaliers.

Let's face it, Atlanta is a complete disaster and tell me how they're going to turn things around against this Cleveland team that's hitting their stride? If you ask me, coach Mike Budenholzer is going to need to become coach Mike "Budweiser" because things are only going to get worse for his team tonight.

The only thing keeping this line from 15 points is the fact that the Hawks actually beat Cleveland earlier this month..but that was before Cleveland decided they were ready to play ball, they are a completely different team now than they were then. Cleveland has won nine straight games and they are simply getting the job done every night and looking more and more like the Cleveland Cavaliers that represented the Eastern Conference last season.

Let's not waste our time looking at numbers. Bottom line is these two teams don't belong on the same court with each other and the Atlanta fans are in for a night of destruction if they decide to even show up.

his one is all Cleveland in a double-digit blowout.

3* CLEVELAND

Posted : November 30, 2017 12:40 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Mistake on the date, should be November 30th

Posted : November 30, 2017 12:48 pm
Share: