(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Brandon Lee
Dec 21 '17, 10:35 PM in 10h
NBA | Spurs vs Jazz
Play on: Spurs -3 -110 at BMaker

10* FREE NBA PICK (Spurs -3)

I'll take my chances here with San Antonio as a short road favorite against the Jazz on Thursday. I know the Spurs are playing in the 2nd game of a back-to-back in the thin air of Utah, but this is one of the few teams I believe you can trust in this spot. It's worth noting that San Antonio rested both Kawhi Leonard and Tony Parker last night, so both will be ready to roll tonight. I also think that we are going to see Leonard get a little more expanded role in terms of minutes played. At the same time, Utah is in a similar spot here after just playing at OKC last night and will be playing their 3rd game in 4 days. Star rookie Donovan Mitchell wasn't able to go last night because of a right big toe contusion and while he's listed as questionable I wouldn't be shocked if he doesn't play and if he does I don't think he's going to be able to perform at the level needed to make a game of this. The offense was absolutely dreadful without him last night, where they scored just 9 points in the 1st quarter and 79 for the game. Give me the Spurs -3!

Posted : December 21, 2017 1:33 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Alex Smart
Dec 21 '17, 3:30 PM in 2h
NCAA-B | Alabama State vs Louisiana Tech
Play on: Louisiana Tech -20 -110 at 5Dimes

Alabama State is 0-10 to start their current campaign, thanks to a defense that is allowing 87.6 ppg. Tonight against a explosive LA Tech offense averaging 82.2 ppg I'm betting they get pummelled by DD for 7th time in their 10 games.

LOUISIANA TECH is 6-0 ATS L/6 versus poor teams - outscored by their opponents by 4+ points/game dating back to last season, with the average margin of victory coming by 23.5 ppg.

Play on LA Tech to cover

Posted : December 21, 2017 1:33 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Info Plays
Dec 21 '17, 2:00 PM in 1h
NCAA-B | Southern Miss vs Florida State
Play on: Southern Miss +22 -110 at Bovada

1* Free Play on Southern Miss +22 -110

Posted : December 21, 2017 1:34 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Frank Sawyer
Dec 21 '17, 8:00 PM in 7h
NCAA-F | Temple vs Florida International
Play on: OVER 57½ -110

Take Over the Total in the game between the Temple Owls and the Florida International. FIU (8-4) looks to build off their 63-45 victory over UMass in their last regular season game where they generated 674 yards of offense while allowing 548 yards to the Minutemen. The Golden Panthers have then played 4 of their last 5 games Over the Total after gaining at least 450 yards in their last game. FIU has also played 4 straight games Over the Total after allowing at least 450 yards in their last game. Temple (6-6) comes off a 43-22 win at Tulsa in their last regular season game — and they have then played 4 of their last 5 games Over the Total after scoring at least 40 points in their last contest. The Owls have also played 5 of their last 7 games against teams outside the American Athletic Conference. Take the Over. Best of luck — Frank.

Posted : December 21, 2017 1:34 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Scott Spreitzer
Dec 21 '17, 7:05 PM in 6h
NHL | Blue Jackets vs Penguins
Play on: Penguins -148 at betonline

I'm recommending a play on the Pittsburgh Penguins on Thursday night. The Pens aren't having a great December, but can turn things around with a win against the Blue Jackets tonight. Pittsburgh's power play has failed them of late but still ranks 4th in the NHL. They'll face a Columbus team that doesn't score a lot of goals and struggles on the road. The Blue Jackets have won just one of their last five road games, scoring a total of just seven goals in the four losses. The Pens lost 4-2 at Colorado three nights ago and few teams bounce back better in this spot as Pittsburgh is 21-4 at home off a road loss going back to last season and 12-1 if the road loss came by at least two goals. And finally, the Pens have captured six of the last seven home meetings with Columbus. The Jackets look to be "just what the doctor ordered," to us, and I'm recommending a play on Pittsburgh on Thursday. Thanks & GL! Scott Spreitzer.

Posted : December 21, 2017 1:35 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Chase Diamond
Dec 21 '17, 7:00 PM in 6h
NCAA-B | Bowling Green vs Green Bay
Play on: Bowling Green +1½ -103 at 5Dimes

This game features the 7-4 Bowling Green and the 5-6 Green Bay. Bowling Green have lost 2 straight games and Green Bay have won 2 giving us a nice deal on Bowling Green tonight. But make no mistake about it this is a game Bowling Green needs to have. Bowling Green has also miss 4 straight covers. I have talked to both my offshore and Vegas contacts all 4 say Bowling Green is the best on the boards tonight. 15* winner on Bowling Green.

Posted : December 21, 2017 1:36 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Connecticut at ARIZONA (-15')
By Eric Schroeder

How did you like my free play on the Colorado Avalanche the other night, against the two-time defending Stanley Cup champion Pittsburgh Penguins? Not too shabby. After taking the night off from comp plays, I'm on the college wood tonight with Arizona getting it done over UConn.

Now even though I'm writing this without knowing the status of Alonzo Trier, who got banged up in a win against North Dakota State. I still think the Wildcats can win big, with or without him.

I think Trier is one of the best take-over players in the nation, as he can certainly take a game over at any time. But freshman Deandre Ayton is equally impressive, and should be a one-and-done with the way I've seen him shine.

But forget offense for a moment, how about the improvement this team has made on the defensive end. After allowing a total of 155 points in their previous outing, the Wildcats stifled North Dakota State 83-53 on Monday.

The momentum carries over, while UConn continues to struggle against quality competition - it lost by 20 to Michigan State, 35 to Arkansas and 9 to Syracuse - and loses by at least 18.

Take the 'Cats.

2* ARIZONA

Posted : December 21, 2017 1:39 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Power Sports NHL

Winnipeg vs. Boston
Thu, Dec 21 7:00 PM

Pick: Boston

1* Boston (7:05 ET): Both of these teams currently occupy third place in their respective divisions. That has them "safe" as far as the playoffs are concerned, but as you know April is still a LONG ways from now and the line is rather thin between playoff and non-playoff teams in both conferences this season. Of the two, I'd say the Jets are in the better position as they are only one point out of first in the Central right now. But that only adds to the need for the Bruins to come through here (on home ice) as they try and chase down Tampa Bay and Toronto in the Atlantic.

Last year, the Bruins had the best shot differential in the league. It ultimately meant little as they were eliminated in the first round of the playoffs by nemesis Ottawa. This year again finds them doing well for themslves in the shots forced vs. allowed department, especially of late. That's a big reason they've been able to go 7-2-1 since November 29th. They were actually outshot (36-33) on Tuesday, but still shutout lowly Buffalo, 3-0. That followed a very impressive 7-2 victory over Columbus where they had a commanding 45-18 edge in shots.

Winnipeg also has pulled off B2B wins (scoring 10 goals in the process). However, before that they'd dropped five of six. They don't do nearly the job Boston does when it comes to limiting opponents' shots and that's really hurt them on the road (33.0 allowed per game) where they are 8-11 SU for the year. It was an emotional win two nights ago in Nashville and I expect this to be a flat spot as a result. Through the years, the Jets have performed terribly in Beantown, winning only one of their previous 14 visits. They're unlikely to solve red-hot goaltender Tuukka Rask either as he's 6-0-1 his last seven starts. 1* Boston

Posted : December 21, 2017 1:45 pm
Page 3 / 3
Share: