0 Reactions
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Larry Ness
Dec 07 '17, 10:05 PM in 13h
NBA | Thunder vs Nets
Play on: Thunder -7 -110 at 5Dimes

My 1* Free Play is on the Oklahoma City Thunder (10:05 EST).

The 11-12 Oklahoma City Thunder get ready to take on the 9-14 Nets and for a number of different reasons, I believe this one favors the Thunder.

OKC won its third straight in a 100-94 win over Utah on Tuesday, while the Nets come in off a home and home split with the Hawks, most recently winning 110-90 on Monday.

So far the Thunder average 102 PPG, while conceding just 98.8. Russell Westbrook averages 22.5 points, 9.3 boards and 9.9 assists per game, while Carmelo Anthony chips in 18.5 points and 6.5 boards per game.

The Nets average 109.8 PPG and concede 112.3. D’Angelo Russell leads the nightly chage with 20.9 points, plus 5.7 asissts per contest.

I’ll point out that OKC is 2-1 ATS in its last three after three or more consecutive SU wins, while Brooklyn is already just 1-3 ATS this season off an upset win as an underdog.

The Nets don’t play any defense and I think that’s going to be an issue facing Westbrook and company, who seem determined now at this point to put the foot on the gas after a shaky start to the 2017/18 campaign. Consider laying the points in this matchup.

Good luck…Larry

Posted : December 7, 2017 10:02 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Scott Spreitzer
Dec 07 '17, 10:05 PM in 13h
NBA | Thunder vs Nets
Play on: Nets +7½ -110 at BMaker

The Thunder & Nets hook-up in Mexico City late Thursday night and we're backing the underdog. OKC stormed back in a win over Utah last time out, using a 32-14 fourth quarter to make-up for what had been a struggle for most of the first three quarters. But OKC failed to cover the spread again. While they have won three in a row SU, the Thunder haven't covered a number since November 22, losing six in a row ATS. One of the main culprits is Carmelo Anthony. The former Knick is struggling with his shot, to say the least. Even in the win last time out, Carmelo made just 6 of 19 shots, including missing all five treys. Anthony is shooting a career low, 41% on the season. The problem is, he still takes too many shots and until he passes on a few looks, or starts making his attempts, he's a detriment to this team and makes it ultra tough to back when laying this many points. Brooklyn continues to make backers money, playing competitive basketball and covering eight of their last nine games. We're recommending a play on the Nets plus the points on Thursday. Thanks & GL! Scott Spreitzer.

Posted : December 7, 2017 10:03 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

New Orleans (-1) at ATLANTA
By Joey Juice

My Thursday comp play is the Saints over the Falcons.

I will be back by 2:00 pm eastern time with my analysis.

3* NEW ORLEANS

Posted : December 7, 2017 10:05 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

New Orleans at ATLANTA (51' un, -110)
By Tommy Brunson

Thursday night comp play release comes in the NFL as I expect the Saints and the Falcons to combine for enough points to land Over the posted total.

New Orleans has been trending Over the total, as 3 of their last 4 games contested have played Over the posted price.

Atlanta was held without a touchdown at home on Sunday against Minnesota, as the Falcons did hold Under in that game, but have played Overs in 2 of their last 3.

Last season's pair of meetings both landed safely Over the posted price, as the meeting in Louisiana saw 77 combined points in a game where the total was 54 total points, while the meeting in Georgia saw 70 combined points in a game where the posted total was 58 1/2 points.

I don't think the Falcons offense is going to be kicking more field goals tonight, as this game has a ton of division implications saddled to it.

Have to believe the offense on both teams gets things cooking indoors and we land Over the total.

2* NEW ORLEANS-ATLANTA OVER

Posted : December 7, 2017 10:07 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jimmy Boyd
Dec 07 '17, 9:05 PM in 10h
NBA | Wizards vs Suns
Play on: Suns +7½ -110 at 5Dimes

Free pick on Suns +

I like the value here with Phoenix as a decently priced home dog against the Wizards. In the Suns' last game at Toronto, Devin Booker suffered an injury that's expected to keep him out two to three week. Booker is without a doubt their best player, as he's averaging 24.3 ppg. I think we are seeing a big overreaction here with this line because of that injury.

At the same time, the Wizards come in off a 106-92 blowout win at Portland as a 6.5-point underdog. I think that has Washington a bit overvalued here, as they are still without their best player in point guard John Wall. It took a career-high 51 from Bradley Beal in that win over Portland. Keep in mind the night before the Wizards lost 69-116 at Utah.

I think we could see another poor showing from Washington here. Not only will they have a hard time getting up for a Suns team without Booker, but they are also playing their 3rd road game in the last 4 days.

Wizards are just 16-32 ATS in their last 48 road games off a win by 10 or more as an underdog and 3-12-1 ATS in their last 16 road games vs a team with a losing home record. Suns are 4-0-1 ATS in their last 5 off a SU loss by more than 10 points. Take Phoenix!

Posted : December 7, 2017 11:47 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Dustin Hawkins
Dec 07 '17, 8:00 PM in 9h
NCAA-B | Texas-Arlington vs Northern Iowa
Play on: Texas-Arlington +3½ -105 at betonline

Free Play on Texas-Arlington +3½ -105

Posted : December 7, 2017 11:48 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Arthur Ralph Sports

Purdue -15 CBB

Posted : December 7, 2017 11:55 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

BIG AL

Our complimentary selection for Thursday, Dec 7 is:

LA Lakers +7.5 over Philly 76ers.

Posted : December 7, 2017 11:56 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

CAPPERS ACCESS
(NFL) Falcons
(CBB) Iowa St
(NBA) Jazz

Posted : December 7, 2017 11:57 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Paul Leiner

100* Purdue -16

Posted : December 7, 2017 12:15 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jennifer Barry (NHL)

Winnipeg Jets -120 over Florida Units: 10*

Posted : December 7, 2017 12:18 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Mike Stone (CBB)

Maryland -15 Units: 1000

Posted : December 7, 2017 12:20 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Brandon Lee
Dec 07 '17, 8:05 PM in 6h
NBA | Lakers vs 76ers
Play on: UNDER 221 -115

10* FREE NBA PICK (Under 221)

I'll take a shot here on the UNDER in Thursday's NBA action between the Lakers and 76ers on TNT. It's no secret that Joel Embiid has it out for Lonzo Ball. I think the feeling is mutual for the entire 76ers team. I expect a big time defensive effort here from Philadelphia, which we were going to get regardless of the opponent, as teams are going to get after it on the defensive side of the ball in these Thursday games on TNT. Same thing goes for the Lakers, who are a much better defensive team than they get credit for. It also helps here that these two teams recently played on Nov. 15th, as each side is going to have a great understanding of what the other team is looking to do on the offensive side of things. UNDER is 4-1 in the Lakers last 5 off a SU loss by more than 10 and a perfect 6-0 in their last 6 road games against a team with a winning home record. UNDER is also 5-1 in the 76ers last 6 after 6 straight following a loss by more than 10 and 17-8-1 in their last 26 home games vs a team with a losing road record. Give me the UNDER 221!

Posted : December 7, 2017 2:23 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jack Jones
Dec 07 '17, 6:30 PM in 5h
NCAA-B | Valparaiso vs Purdue
Play on: Valparaiso +16½ -105 at 5Dimes

Jack’s Free Pick Thursday: Valparaiso +16.5

The spot couldn’t be much worse for Purdue today. The Boilermakers have played four straight games against top-tier opponents in Arizona, Louisville, Maryland and Northwestern, going 4-0 SU & 3-1 ATS in those four games.

Now the Boilermakers are overvalued after this stretch, and they certainly won’t be that motivated to step back out of conference after two straight Big Ten games and face a team like Valparaiso. Look for Purdue to be flat in this game tonight.

Meanwhile, this Valparaiso team is one of the best in its conference once again this season. The Crusaders are 8-0 SU & 4-1 ATS on the season. Six of those eight wins have come by double-digits with the two exceptions coming by 7 and 9 points. They now have had a ton of time to get ready for Purdue having last played on November 28th.

The Crusaders are 10-4 ATS in their last 14 road games. Valparaiso is 25-12-1 ATS in its last 38 road games vs. a team with a winning home record. The Boilermakers are just 1-8 ATS in their last nine games vs. Missouri Valley opponents. Bet Valparaiso Thursday.

Posted : December 7, 2017 2:24 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Bobby Conn
Dec 07 '17, 8:00 PM in 6h
NCAA-B | Iowa vs Iowa State
Play on: Iowa +7 -115 at Bovada

1* Free Play on Iowa +7 -115

Posted : December 7, 2017 2:26 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: