(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Mike Lundin
Feb 01 '18, 10:35 PM in 10h
NBA | Thunder vs Nuggets
Play on: Nuggets +1½ -110 at BMaker

#NBA FREE PICK FROM MIKE LUNDIN

The OKC Thunder had an eight-game winning streak come to an end when they took a 102-96 loss at Washington on Tuesday, and I think they're in for more trouble when they pay a visit to Denver Thursday night.

Oklahoma City guard Andre Roberson suffered a ruptured left patella at Detroit on Saturday and has been ruled out for the season. "It's tough,"Russell Westbrook told reporters earlier this week. "Dre is my boy. I love having him on the floor with me, and it's a tough situation for him. We are just going to continue to lift him up and pray for him, keep our spirits high for him and keep this thing rolling."

The Nuggets are coming off back-to-back losses to two of the best teams in the NBA (Boston and San Antonio), so no shame in that. Will Barton missed last-second 3-point attempts in both games that would have given the Nuggets a win each time and they had won three straight prior to the skid.

I expect the Nuggets to show up home at Pepsi Center as they enter this game with a solid 19-7 home record while the Thunder are 11-13 on the road.

My free pick is on Denver Nuggets.

Posted : February 1, 2018 1:17 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jim Feist's Comp Pick, Thursday, February 1, 2017

2/01 04:05 PM PT / 7:05 PM ET

NBA (503) MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES VS (504) DETROIT PISTONS

TAKE : 504. PISTONS

Posted : February 1, 2018 1:18 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Tommy Brunson

Thursday's free play will be to lay it with # 1 Villanova as they play host the Creighton.

True, life without Phil Booth is still brand new for the Wildcats, but they were able to win on the road at Marquette over the weekend in their first game without their starting guard - although they did not cover.

Still, prefer to lay it with the host, as the Blue Jays are a little depth-shy with the loss of big-men Epperson and Krampelj. The Jays did win and cover at St. John's their last time on the Big East road, but they had lost their previous pair both straight up and against the spread prior to that win over the Red Storm.

Creighton has also struggled since upsetting Villanova 101-80 back in 2014, as the Wildcats have made the Blue Jays their whipping boy since that setback, as Jay Wright's team has won and covered each of the last 7 series meetings!

Nova is also on a 12-5 spread run their last 17 games this campaign.

Big number without Booth, but I say to lay it.

Villanova runs their series win and cover streak to a robust 8 straight over Creighton.

2* VILLANOVA

Posted : February 1, 2018 1:20 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Hackman
Fau 3
wash 3

Posted : February 1, 2018 1:32 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Dave essler

3*

Tulsa +3

Posted : February 1, 2018 1:32 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Accu Picks

NBA
3* #505 Houston -1.5

Posted : February 1, 2018 1:33 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Rockdeman Sports (CBB) - VMI +17

Posted : February 1, 2018 3:19 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Pinnacle sports picks. Smu -3

Posted : February 1, 2018 3:20 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

SSI Wins Parlays Lifestyle Picks

Creighton +13/Northwestern +2.5 (5 UNITS)

Posted : February 1, 2018 3:20 pm
Page 3 / 3
Share: