Picks: Free Service Plays for Tuesday, January 16, 2018

51 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Joey Juice

In the battle of two very hard fighting defensive teams, all gamblers should expect this game to go under the posted total.

Both teams hold their opponents to an avg of 65 points or less per game, and even more importantly, Wisconsin has not gone over one time this season while on the road, they are 5-0-2 under in all their away games thus far.

Still not convinced? The under is 4-0 in the Boilermakers last 4 overall too!

Easy Under play in the Big Ten tonight.

4* WISCONSIN-PURDUE UNDER

Posted : January 16, 2018 12:00 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Tommy Brunson

Big Western Conference showdown in Smashville this Tuesday night, as the Golden Knights and the Predators sure look like they could be the last two teams standing come the end of this season to represent the West in the Stanley Cup.

Vegas continues to get the job done, as the Knights enter this game off a loss in overtime to Edmonton at home, and they are "only" 2-2 their last 4 games contested.

Nashville appears to have righted things, as they were on a 2-6 slide before winning back-to-back games their last pair, but the Preds have not been able to solve the matchup with the Golden Knights in their first season, as Vegas has already bested Nashville twice this season.

Vegas winning a 4-3 shootout in Music City on December 8th, and then they followed that win up with a 3-0 blanking in Sin City on January 2nd.

Until the Predators prove they can solve this Vegas team, I will grab the Knights plus-money here on Tuesday night.

2* VEGAS

Posted : January 16, 2018 12:01 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Brandon Lee
Jan 16 '18, 7:00 PM in 6h
NCAA-B | Georgia vs LSU
Play on: LSU -4½ -115 at betonline

10* FREE NCAAB PICK (LSU -4.5)

I think we are getting a good price here to back LSU at home against the Bulldogs. The Tigers are coming off a tough loss at home against a good Alabama team. Prior to that they had won back-to-back road games over Texas A&M and Arkansas. I look for LSU to bounce back in a big way here at home. Georgia is a quality team, but are not nearly as good on the road as they are at home. In fact, the Bulldogs have a losing record away from home. They also come into this game in a quite a shooting slump. They scored just 57 points and shot 35.3% from the field at home against South Carolina in their last game and have now shot worse than 38% from the field in 3 straight games. This team just relies too much on their defense and that makes it tough to win on the road, especially against a team like LSU that is scoring 86.8 ppg and shooting 51.4% from the field at home on the season. Give me the Tigers -4.5!

Posted : January 16, 2018 1:36 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jack Jones
NCAA-B | Georgia vs LSU
Play on: Georgia +5 -104 at 5Dimes

Jack’s Free Pick Tuesday: Georgia +5

The Georgia Bulldogs come in highly motivated for a victory tonight after losing their last two games to Missouri and South Carolina to fall to 11-5 on the season. I think they are catching a few too many points tonight against the LSU Tigers.

LSU has actually played better on the road than at home this season. The Tigers have lost their last two home games to Alabama and Kentucky, and they also lost at home in December to Stephen F. Austin. They have certainly been vulnerable on their home floor to say the least.

Georgia is 8-0 ATS in road games after two straight games with nine or fewer offensive rebounds over the last two seasons. LSU is 1-9 ATS in SEC home games over the last two seasons. The Bulldogs are 11-1 ATS in SEC road games over the last two seasons. The underdog is 5-0-1 ATS in the last six meetings. Bet Georgia Tuesday.

Posted : January 16, 2018 1:37 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Matt Josephs
NCAA-B | Bowling Green vs Miami-OH
Play on: Bowling Green +2½ -108 at 5Dimes

Meeting one between Bowling Green and Miami-Ohio went to the RedHawks back on January 2nd 77-72 in a game that saw the Falcons miss 10 free throws and get out-rebounded by nine. Since then the RedHawks have lost two of three including a home contest against Western Michigan. I'm not a fan of their offense which has scored 70 points or less in three of their last five. Bowling Green has won two of their last three and has road wins at Eastern Michigan, Wisconsin Green Bay, Norfolk State, Drexel and Campbell with the only real road clunker being by 42 at ODU. Balance is this team's strength with five guys scoring 8.9 points per game or more. Bowling Green has covered in 11 of their last 18 at Miami-Ohio. I think they can win this one outright so the points are a gift.

Posted : January 16, 2018 1:38 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Dustin Hawkins
Jan 16 '18, 8:00 PM in 7h
NCAA-B | Drake vs Northern Iowa
Play on: Northern Iowa -6½ -110 at GTBets

Free Play on Northern Iowa -6½ -110

Posted : January 16, 2018 1:39 pm
Page 4 / 4
Share: