NCAA-B | Alabama vs Ole Miss
Play on: Alabama +2 -110 at BMaker

Free Pick on Alabama +2

Posted : January 23, 2018 12:55 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Chris Jordan

My free play is on the Georgia Bulldogs over the Arkansas Razorbacks in SEC play.

Georgia (12-6, 3-4 SEC) is going to take advantage of an Arkansas team that hasn't registered a true road win yet, and will struggle inside Stegeman Coliseum tonight.

If you run enough analytics on this game, you'll see the Razorbacks are the better team. And yet Georgia is the favorite for a reason. It should win this game.

The Bulldogs are treating this as a must-win, as they're probably on the outside looking in right now, to go dancing in March. I would guess they're one of the so-called "last four out," but could very easily be one of the "last four in" with a surge into February.

Yante Maten is the best senior in the conference, and he will lead the Dawgs to a win tonight.

4* GEORGIA

Posted : January 23, 2018 12:58 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Eric Schroeder

My free play for tonight is on the Alabama Crimson Tide, on the MONEYLINE, in Oxford, Mississippi, against the Rebels.

Alabama is in after winning its fourth consecutive game, and fifth in its last seven games, with a 68-62 win over Mississippi State on Saturday.

The Crimson Tide dominated the first half and held a 19-point lead at intermission, then held off the Bulldogs, who tied the game twice down the stretch.

The resiliency in holding off the Bulldogs was impressive enough for me, as it showed me an Alabama team that can win the close games. The victory marked the third straight game the Tide has won by less than 10 points.

Alabama has played in 10 contests that have been decided by less than 10 points, and is 6-4 in those games.

The Tide has been exceptional on defense during league play, as it leads the conference in blocks (6.9), ranks second in steals per game (8.0) and field goal percentage defense (.403), is third in scoring defense (65.6) and sixth in 3-point defense (.301).

Look for Alabama - which is a perfect 9-0 this season when it wins the rebounding battle - to steal this road win.

2* ALABAMA

Posted : January 23, 2018 12:59 pm
Page 3 / 3
Share: