Clear all

THE UNICORN R.I.P 2008-2008

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
(@the-unicorn)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

WELL WITH SADNESS IN MY HEART I MUST ANNOUNCE THE DEATH OF OUR BELOVED UNICORN. :xIN A NASTY ACCIDENT HE WAS GORED BY A FEMALE UNICORN IN A BAD SPOT AND NO LONGER IS WITH US.EVENTHOUGH HIS PICKS WERE NO GOOD HOPEFULLY HE BROUGHT A BIT OF ENJOYMENT TO SOME.BUT BE ON THE LOOKOUT ONEDAY WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT AFTER USING THE TOOLS HIS FATHER GAVE HIM MAYBE ONE OF THE UNICORNS OFFSPRING WILL MAKE A RETURN AND TRY TO HELP OTHERS,TIL THEN BE GOOD AND GOODBYE....

Posted : November 8, 2008 11:43 pm
(@metro)
Eminent Member

Well you have to look at the system, Unicorn was at 100% just the wrong direction. He cost me a weeks wages,so I guess its soup line time for now. He was way off. MAybe he was studyong for another night. I hope hes back soon with offspring

Posted : November 9, 2008 5:15 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member

WELL WITH SADNESS IN MY HEART I MUST ANNOUNCE THE DEATH OF OUR BELOVED UNICORN. :xIN A NASTY ACCIDENT HE WAS GORED BY A FEMALE UNICORN IN A BAD SPOT AND NO LONGER IS WITH US.EVENTHOUGH HIS PICKS WERE NO GOOD HOPEFULLY HE BROUGHT A BIT OF ENJOYMENT TO SOME.BUT BE ON THE LOOKOUT ONEDAY WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT AFTER USING THE TOOLS HIS FATHER GAVE HIM MAYBE ONE OF THE UNICORNS OFFSPRING WILL MAKE A RETURN AND TRY TO HELP OTHERS,TIL THEN BE GOOD AND GOODBYE....

RIP :'(

Don't worry Uni we all have bad days just look at my last week or so since it's been a never ending nightmare.

Posted : November 9, 2008 5:26 am
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

RIP Uni. Good luck

Posted : November 9, 2008 9:09 am
(@m1illion)
Estimable Member

I hate to be a NARC. But the Unicorn's retirement is a direct result of his new found love of law and order. That's right boys and girls, after years living a life exploiting "gray moral areas", the Uni is now entering a career in law enforcement. The Man as it were. Dedicated to the rule of law and defender of the straight and narrow path. The Unicorn is now committed to protecting and serving his fellow man.
So be careful the next time you cross the line, the Unicorn might well be on your trail, looking to send you up the river.
The Unicorn, a legend with a badge.

Posted : November 9, 2008 8:46 pm
Share: