Notifications
Clear all

50% From Gamblers Ave Up To $6000 Thru 8/20!

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

This might be the sickest offer in the history of the universe.

Talked to Mike Silver at Gamblers Ave last night and he wants to hook YOU up! From today through August 20th he is offering a 50% New Account Match-Play up to $6000 deposited with only a 5x Rollover!

What does that mean? How good is that? I'll show you!

Deposit $500 get $250 FREE

Deposit $1000 get $500 FREE

Deposit $2000 get $1000 FREE

Deposit $4000 get $2000 FREE

Deposit $6000 get $3000 FREE

This is an offer you won't see from anyone else. If you don't take advantage of this offer then you might as well just stop betting right now.

This offer is for new accounts only BUT if you already have an account at Gamblers Ave and would like to re-load it contact me. Mike has approved this offer to be available for some current customers but it's handled on a case by case basis.

How do you claim your free money?

1) Open an account with Gamblers Ave using this link http://www.gamblersavenue.com/index.html?LinkId=2850AC50

2) Shoot me an email with your account #.

3) I will email Mike Silver and he will drop 50% Match-Play in your account!

Yes, free money is really that easy. If you guys have any questions please let me know or email Mike at Gamblers Ave. @gamblersavenue.com">silver@gamblersavenue.com . Best offer you will see for Football gentlemen, take advantage! Don't forget, I can take care of some of you with accounts already too so don't be shy.

MC

Posted : August 5, 2003 12:45 pm
Share: