Notifications
Clear all

BettorsNetwork.com Voted One of The Best of 2003!

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

It is my pleasure to let all of you know that BettorsNetwork.com was honored for the second year in a row as one of the best gambling sites on the internet in the Gambling Online Magazine Reader's Poll.

Most of you know that last year we were one of only 5 sites recognized as one of the best handicapping sites of 2002. This year we follow that up by being recognized as one of the Top Sports Betting Information sites of 2003. This award is especially important because the winners are decided by real people and not just a panel of industry representatives. In addition to our readers poll award we were also selected as a Best Pick by the Editors of Gambling Online Magazine.

I would like to thank all of you for making BettorsNetwork.com one of the best sites on the internet for the second straight year. In honor of this accolade I am giving away FREE BettorsNetwork.com Golf Shirts to anyone that opens a NEW account with any BettorsNetwork.com sponsor for only $250!!!! Open a new account with any BettorsNetwork.com sponsor, deposit $250, shoot me an email at [email protected] and I will send you a brand new BettorsNetwork.com Golf Shirt.

You will see our awards placed on the site soon and you can view the full results at www.gamblingonlinemagazine.com . For those if you that get Gambling Online Magazine at home, the Reader's Poll issue will be out in December.

Thanks again to everyone who visits regularly and voted for us this year.

MC

Posted : November 11, 2003 11:15 am
(@the-hook)
Illustrious Member

Congrats MC! You are the reason this site is so successful........

Posted : November 11, 2003 6:30 pm
(@gianfranco)
Reputable Member

CONGRATS

Hope your success continues for many years to come.

Posted : November 11, 2003 7:23 pm
(@tbone)
Illustrious Member

AT A BOY...

Posted : November 12, 2003 5:38 am
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Thanks Gents! It's because of you that guys (and girls) I am able to put all this together.

So thanks to all of you for voting for us and visiting the site regularly. You keep it up, so will I.

MC

Posted : November 12, 2003 9:04 am
Share: