Clear all

Juan Montoya +500 WINS @ Mexico!

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@the-hook)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

1/2* Juan Pablo Montoya +500 WINS @ Mexico!

To celebrate we are extending the season package offer throughout the month of March!

I will be attending the next 3 races (Vegas, Atlanta, and Bristol) in person, and we are going to keep rolling.....

=============================================

Here is what members had emailed to them Saturday:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NASCAR Busch Series : Telcel Motorola 200 Sunday 3/4/07 1:30 EST

1/2* Juan Montoya to WIN +500

I usually play 2 or 3 Busch series events per year, and this one I have been thinking about since last fall. I think NASCAR needs this to happen, as they obviously are targeting the Hispanic market. This is the one race of the year in Mexico, and I have eard this has been a race of focus for his team!

Juan Pablo Montoya is an Indy 500 winner, and a Formula 1 Champion, but has chosen to move to NASCAR. He is a very likeable and respected driver (already) among his peers, and having him as a winner is good for this sport!

He will be competitive in the Nextel Cup series, but this is a chance for him to win a race on a road course, where he is superb. He is starting 3rd on Sunday, and I expect him to run in the top 5 all afternoon.

Let's get a WIN with Juan Pablo Montoya in Mexico!

Hook

Posted : March 4, 2007 9:42 pm
Share: