Clear all

MVP $10,000 Contest Details

24 Posts
7 Users
0 Reactions
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Not looking good guys. Sucks to know that about 10,000 people visit the site each day and we can't put 10 together for a contest

MC

Posted : September 8, 2004 8:15 am
(@big-t)
Famed Member

What do we have, 5?

Posted : September 8, 2004 12:03 pm
(@the-hook)
Illustrious Member

Big T,

I think we are at 4. I need to know whether or not I need to make my deposit by Thursday or not.

MC?

Posted : September 8, 2004 3:30 pm
(@big-t)
Famed Member

dammit!! I wanted the 10geeez.

I will put my wife in to make 5 if we need it. Let me know if that is ok with everyone since that will give me/mine twice the chance.

Posted : September 8, 2004 4:40 pm
(@moose)
Reputable Member

Twice the chance.......twice the cost. I'm in already and have no objections. Hard to beleive you cant get at least 5 at the start of football season.

Posted : September 8, 2004 4:44 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

It is pretty amazing. Especially with the amount of people that come through the doors here.

If all else fails we are working on a MNF contest right now sponsored by players super book. Any suggestions for a 5 a week contest would be fine too. Specifically the prizes you would want to play for. I can swing the format

MC

Posted : September 8, 2004 4:50 pm
(@vickied)
Noble Member

I'm guessing we don't have the required players, so unless I hear otherwise before tomorrow evening, I'm not going to make the deposit with MVP. I hate to tie up that much money for nothing. Just let me know!

Vickie

Posted : September 8, 2004 5:36 pm
(@big-t)
Famed Member

hey moose... it really isn't twice the cost since I would be playing with the $ anyway throughout the season. After 60 days... cash out is a possibility.

Posted : September 8, 2004 5:38 pm
(@nljuice)
Reputable Member

Quote:

I'm guessing we don't have the required players, so unless I hear otherwise before tomorrow evening, I'm not going to make the deposit with MVP. I hate to tie up that much money for nothing. Just let me know!

Same for me. I don't want to be a wet blanket, but that's how it is for me in the cash area. Let's put it this way, if I would be the 10th, I'd be a go.

Posted : September 8, 2004 6:16 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: