Clear all

Please Welcome BetOnline.com With a Free $100

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

It's my pleasure to announce the addition of BetOnline.com to the family of advertisers here at BettorsNetwork.

This is probably the only new book out there right now I feel comfortable bringing in. The principles are old school guys that came from two other shops that decided to go out on their own.

To welcome them I have decided to put up some cash of my own to sweeten their bonus package. In addition to their generous 20% signup bonus I am putting up the following until I pay out $500 of my own money

Open a new account with BetOnline.com for:

$100-$500 Get $50 Cash
$501-$2000 Get $100 Cash

I hope some of you that are looking to move some money around or re-deposit some of your winnings will take a look at this offer. This is really the first time this season I have offered anything on my own for a sponsor.

As you guys all know the sponsorship money is what pays for all these great handicapping tools. I hope you will continue to support the sponsors so I can continue to provide you guys all this great info. Any questions, as always I am happy to answer your emails: [email protected]

To take advantage of this offer all you need to do is deposit open an account with BetOnline.com and email me your account #.

MC

Posted : September 27, 2004 4:47 pm
Share: