Notifications
Clear all

Sports Interaction Giving Away $17,000,000!

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Check it! All you need to do is be an active client of SIA and you can take advantage of this

You Da Million Dollar Man!

Football's back, and to celebrate Sports Interaction are offering you a $17,000,000 giveaway!

That's right – Sports Interaction are offering you the chance to win $1,000,000 every week for the seventeen weeks of the NFL regular season! It's a unique offer and it's only available right here with Sports Interaction!

So What do I Do?

Playing is easy – all you need is a funded Sports Interaction account if you are a new customer, or if an existing customer, have bet at least $20 any week you enter to be in! Every week, Sports Interaction posts the week's pro football games in the Million Dollar Challenge. You make your picks for the spread and the moneyline on all games and if you call it correctly, you win $1,000,000!

There's only one entry per person per week, but the contest runs for the entire length of the regular season, meaning that every week you have a chance to win $1,000,000!

Posted : September 14, 2004 1:46 pm
(@nljuice)
Reputable Member

Just for kicks... you have a 1 in 65536 shot at it (if there are 16 games). A 1 in 16384 shot if there are only 14 games scheduled.

Posted : September 14, 2004 6:10 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

It's still better then no shot NL

Only having to wager $20 a week even if it is lottery odds is still pretty tight. Especially how conservative these cats are with the cash!

MC

Posted : September 15, 2004 7:04 am
(@nljuice)
Reputable Member

I should have been more clear. I meant to show that the odds really aren't that bad. Compare them to lottery odds, and I'd say it's pretty amazing that they are putting up that much dough.

Posted : September 15, 2004 2:31 pm
(@nljuice)
Reputable Member

ESPECIALLY considering that I have gone 1 for 10 in two weeks of the NCAA contest. On the bright side, that means I've picked 9 out of 10 losers. Surely someone can pick 16 winners!

Posted : September 15, 2004 2:33 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

I would absolutely LOVE it if someone here was able to cash on that. Can you imagine someone here winning a mill. That would be so awesome!

With the dogs and 17 million other reasons I think everyone that sees this post should at least throw a few hundred in SIA for the duration of this deal!

MC

Posted : September 15, 2004 2:58 pm
Share: