1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

2014 World Cup Cameroon vs. Croatia Free Pick for Wednesday, June 18
By Drew Sharper

BRAZIL (The Spread) – Cameroon and Croatia are both coming off a loss in their first match of the World Cup. Who will have the edge in today’s 6PM ET meeting?

According to oddsmakers at Bovada.lv, Croatia is the favorite to win this match, as it has odds of -180 to prevail, while Cameroon has been given a money line of +500 to win. The odds of a draw have been set at +310, while the over/under for the match has been set at 2.5 goals.

Cameroon enters today’s game with a 4-10-7 World Cup record after a 1-0 loss to Mexico. Cameroon has scored 17 goals and allowed 35 in its 21 matches. Croatia is 6-6-2 overall in World Cup play, but coming off a 3-1 loss to Brazil. Croatia has scored 16 goals and allowed just 14.

WORLD CUP FREE PICK: I think Croatia is getting a little too much credit in this match. Croatia’s lone goal against Brazil was a lone goal, so it actually hasn’t scored on its own. Cameroon played Mexico tough, and Mexico showed how strong it can be when it played Brazil to a draw. Cameroon will have its chances to score and keep pace with Croatia. While I don’t think Cameroon will win, I can see this game being even. Neither team has a clear edge over the other in my mind.

WORLD CUP FREE PICK: CAMEROON/CROATIA DRAW +310

Bet on World Cup 2014 Odds

Posted : June 18, 2014 12:35 pm
Share: